I have an RX question.

A SLV derived jets mod used mostly for CTF.
evilgrins

I have an RX question.

Post by evilgrins »

Does the RX normally make everything green?

I'm do an edit with 2 RX on it, both made by RoseBum. 1 is their flying saucer so I assumed the green was due to the whole alien thing... but I've noticed the RX jet is doing the green thing too.

This wouldn't be an issue except the green gets more intense the more you ride those things and about 4 to 5 rides in you can barely see anything at all.

So... is this green thing true of all RX or it just from these RoseBum ones?
Attachments
Shot0093.png
Shot0093.png (376.71 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Nelsona

Re: I have an RX question.

Post by Nelsona »

Welcome to KongLauncherVX... Finally you need to restart game for taking normal view. And then... I'm gonna wonder how goes with leaving Jet in water... lol.

As a recall, while I was asking GhostHunter to not be so addicted to old things because they are... UT junks, he went sad... Perhaps you'll understand why Heston and me here and there we worked on RX things, not because we could not sleep, but because people loved to do unfinished things and releasing them in the wild, and then mappers were in love with them, these being disappointing later and nothing will fix these unless you are in for hard patches applied to UT which I don't see as a work in progress. These wrecks must be deleted and not happily hosted like grandma's jewels.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -