Banned ?

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: Banned ?

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Evil banns on instinct from years of experience. Be better to have some proof to back up his claims. I would love to put ACE on the server but I feel this wouldn't benefit clients as much as the developer of ACE finding false positives. Sniper is just a high traffic server and by putting ACE there would potentially disturb the client play experience/flow. It's just better to provide some proof with the tools that are in place IMHO.

EDIT: I'm gonna test the latest ACE build on the Evil redeemer server. Nels should that server be upgraded to newer xcge version.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Wait.. Um Oh ? What kind of last XCGE version ? Is it something higher than v24 released ? Evil Sniper server is running under XCGEv24 at this moment. Send me the next if is available - I go to check ut99.org.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -

Mastersl

Post by Mastersl » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Hes instinct 1 - if he lost all other cheaters! Hahaha !!!! Afraid strong players this server or what? What reason of ban can some one say here? Or i whant i ban, lol... Its shame of this server....
Attachments
LOL.jpg
LOL.jpg (362.22 KiB) Viewed 324 times

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:33 pm

EDIT: I removed that convo because of sensitive data.

Mastersl

Post by Mastersl » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:47 pm

LOL i dont say i make something with ini, i say you can look my UT folder what you whant. About be smarter, its true, in this game if you smarter your chance up 70% lol!!! Hes real LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, hahaha........... Just look at logs today!

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:34 pm

Sorta interesting, I would like to know what kind of INI must have Nelsona for not getting kicked by Bots, lol.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -

Mastersl

Post by Mastersl » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Ask frag me lol.... This man not a man. I can prove it. Just look my ini or all PC. He's real .......... shame for all HOF clan! It's TRUE. He's act show all he's (or her)
essence.

SHAME FRAG ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm

I see that it is clearly bothering you to not be able to play on the hof sniper server. What is it you are really trying to achieve in the topic.

#1 Being able to play on the hof sniper server.
#2 To defend your reputation that you are not a cheater or should I say UT.ini manipulator.
#3 Or both #1 and #2.

Either way it seems to me that Evil has no plans to lift your bann.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:50 am

For me it's surprising to see "names" used against rules and without to see any action taken. Not only cheating means breaking rules as long as rules have more points for being taken in account.
And then I'm not participating at reinforcing ban in machine's policies without more or less clear evidences. In exchange I can bring other stuff in attention but... it's not nice... those names are not such a great picture for looking at them...

As for previous NexGen plugin for offending names restrictions - it's not like it will work properly. UT won't allow you to write malformed stuff inside, else writing things in Nexgen or INI files means Writing in all the way. For accessing files you don't need to be in game, all changes are doable from outside and a Game-Ended won't mess your editing task.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -