Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

General community discussions here.
-]NBK[-*Ghost*

Re: Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

Post by -]NBK[-*Ghost* »

He's not a cheater. Losing to someone isn't a reason to ban them. Whoever your admin is who banned him did it because he loss and nothing more. Don't be DOU in this case. There is a reason nobody goes there anymore. If your intention is to be a server that eventually everyone avoids then good for you. If you want to be exclusive to everyone., actually check out the demo and be fair. I've done this for years and I run the CITE tournament and I can tell you that nix has done allot for this community and is a legit player. If you have a demo that proves otherwise send it to me but I doubt you do and this is nothing more then a knee jerk reaction to someone that bested you.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I would have to agree a demo would be nice to see. Unfortunately Evil is the admin for the sniper server and controls the bann list. Like I said before I just host the server and develop the mods, weapons, ect.
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

As far as i can say like one team leader to another, you are all responsible for any actions by your team. To decide a ban together for that kind of cheater titled ban without demo or proof, or to apologize for this nonsense ban. Especially a team that got donation system on their page goes randomly banning. but doesnt matter. I dont really like to play there anymore so who cares.
Last edited by [SV]ArcaoN on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chamberly

Post by chamberly »

Yeah I'll have to step in and say hi, I've known NiX as one of the euro player that play too well and I guess the people on the server don't wanna deal with him.

Cheating - nah. NiX is a known well played player for years, just as Ghost mentioned that a demo to prove NiX cheating is something that the whole sniper community would rather see validated.

But that doesn't do anything I can say on my part, Evil have his mention of ban... and that's something I can't change. This isn't the first case of ban without demo because that had became popular lately within the past few years.

It's alright, will see NiX on another server lol. It'll keep the complaint a bit less on HoF Sniper server but when I play I see a lot of other seem to break the rule (if any applies? I don't remember much...) but I never say anything anymore.

~Cham
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Evil informed me that he has lifted the bann. I will be covering demo rec with him this Thursday so if he has to bann he has proof.
-]NBK[-*Ghost*

Post by -]NBK[-*Ghost* »

Good to hear!
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

Cant really understand that message. do you have the demo to check or you want me to play on your server in the same way i did to demorec?
chamberly

Post by chamberly »

He meant a demo would be required for ban on the case.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

If you want to make a video of yourself playing on the sniper server go for it. Be interesting to watch.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I think you will need to join the server and record some session. Later, you can post a link to that video wherever you can host it. People confused for now will see differences between what I posted and your style which in above video has confirmed a Good SKILL based on gaming experience not a cheat.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -