Postal Babes for UT

Share source code that can be compiled/de-compiled here.
Kelly

Postal Babes for UT

Post by Kelly »

First the demo video

and here is the source code for the mod. Feel free to alter the dancers, the platform, the effects, whatever you like. Big thanks go out to Running With Scissors for allowing the mod.
UTPostalBabesSOURCECODE.7z
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 389 times
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: Postal Babes for UT

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I might have to look into this add-on again. If I remember correctly why I stopped using them was it had to do with where the player would be when he won the match. I think it didn't render correctly if the winning player was close to a wall or obstruction. Maybe it would help to add a check to move the client away from obstructions before you get the dancers.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

i can help with your issues regarding end game,
and teach you how to switch the skins and models displayed, to whatever you want...
Hook

Post by Hook »

HoF_Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm i can help with your issues regarding end game,
and teach you how to switch the skins and models displayed, to whatever you want...
Cool! ;)
= Hook =
ALL NEW Site/Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
SERVER NAME: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
PRO-REDEEMER / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer

CMM Server IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Switching models and skins is already built into the mod. You only need to edit the ini file to make it anything you like, provided the model has the same collision size as the player model. Otherwise it's going to look stupid. I made it so you could even use objects like trophies or something you made yourself.

Casey sent me a fantastic collision check system he dreamed up. If you ever go to improve this I can send it to you. Ideally this mod should move the winner to an open spot in the map and play the end game instead of just spawning all this shit at the current location. That's honestly how I'd redo it.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day