Found a new hobby

General community discussions here.
Kelly

Found a new hobby

Post by Kelly »

Got into 3D printing. It was pretty easy to export the Food Fight weapons and make them:

The pic is misleading, they are much bigger than they look:

Most of the base UT stuff is so low poly that the prints just are not interesting. I am in the process of making a full-size enforcer though. I'll post a follow up on it once I get it assembled (maybe this weekend).

Anyway I posted this because I thought I might ask you Heston if you wanted a jet made for your desk? Nels, I'd be happy to make you something too if you have an idea on what you'd like.

Hope you all are having a great winter!
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Re: Found a new hobby

Post by Nelsona »

I'm glad to see you around, I hope your health is good. I have a feeling that I miss you...
Kelly wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:22 pm Hope you all are having a great winter!
Hm... Let's say that lasts days was really cold. I had small issues in using car but I managed to get over problem. Still easy for my personal solutions...

Next stage followed after EarthQuake from Turkey. We had here some "pieces" one after another but nothing was damaged except some trash wrecks which are "important" as historical subject (I call these mental issues), boys are not concerned about present and future but are concerned about the past :evil: .
The rest... is somehow normal.

Back in stage. 3D printers to me looks fascinating but I did not managed yet to gain one... I was thinking at small things for keys - perhaps with Taunts. The key from apartment having a placard where it reads: My House ! For the car a placard where it reads: My Horse ! I don't know... some stuff like that... Maybe if I would have such a printer I would get some other ideas...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
D13GO_{HoF}

Re: Found a new hobby

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Nice to hear of you again Kelly, Long time geez

Nice hobby, I imagine when you get more expierence, you will do all UT99 weapons for collection :P