MapVote questions

Discussions related to Unreal Tournament.
Marauder 1

MapVote questions

Post by Marauder 1 »

I don't know where to post this since I don't see a mapvote discussion. Sorry if this is wrong.
OK lately my player have been experimenting with what we call CTF 1 and Done.
First capture wins, it makes you play CTF much differently than normal because you need to have some defense while you have players on offense. I would like to keep my regular CTF setup but make a menu in Mapvote called CTF 1 and Done. And use those rules for that menu.
anyone know the proper syntax for Mapvote for that?
Thanks
Mark
Nelsona

MapVote questions

Post by Nelsona »

Marauder 1 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:09 am I don't know where to post this since I don't see a mapvote discussion. Sorry if this is wrong.
No problem I moved it from anniversary.

Let's see... game settings are doable in Off-Line mode in UnrealTournament.ini file - such as MaxTeamScore = 1, or something like that.
MapVote of types LA13 and similar ones are supporting certain settings that are applied for some column with maps in dedicated servers - including a virtual prefix as far as I know.
In MapVote configuration file you can look at settings section and these variables and values must be written there. MapVote will apply these settings if possible. I did not do more such particular settings but I know that a DeathMatch can have multiple columns where game can be 1 on 1 or a generic DM match, each of them in separate columns and separate settings.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -