Movin on !

General community discussions here.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Movin on !

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Okay guys ... I have had lots of fun... But I'm throwing in the towel... As much as I have tried lately to get some help fixing the server schwartz was so so kind enough to let me try to run ( even though I know nothing about what makes a server run as far as programming goes) I guess it just ... can't be fixed....?? I was willing to send money or donate (or both for that matter) to get the new " HoF sniper server " running like the other HoF servers do ... I understand theres been some issues with some of them but nothing like the issues mine has had the whole time its been BluEyedB*tch's R&G Playground... I really wanted to keep the fun going but then realizing... who am I kidding lol ... the fun is still going ... i'm just not allowed to join that server ... so as long as the fun is still going strong... I'll be happy for that at least .. but I loved that server too ... it was the only server I liked, to be honest. But i got excited and I thought things would be great getting a chance to run a server that had potential ...the joke was on me i guess... SO I am not walking away angry, I met a lot of great people and I left my mark so it's whatever ... I have shit to do , my life is busy ..BUT I am disappointed that it came to this ... Happy "tele"fragging
{HoF}

BluEyedB*tch
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Cool Cat

Re: Movin on !

Post by Cool Cat »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:25 pm Okay guys ... I have had lots of fun... But I'm throwing in the towel...
Noooooo. Don't leave us. We had so much fun playing together. Please stay with us. It's unfair that the best of us is forced to walk away. Don't walk away. Make a pause if you want to and come back for more fun.
Image Image
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Where would I come back and play ?? Sadly FragMe has the best server and he will never let me back in ... I didn't break any rules ...but that's the thing .... I think if you broke the rules he wouldn't notice and if you play 100% fair you're likely to, "find yourself on the ban list", and, for many of us, you could, "find yourself on the ban list... AGAIN" Famous quotes right there ya'll lol... I will be playing saturday nights on the AAA server , but thats all... keep in touch clay u have my email.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Chrescht_{HoF}

Post by Chrescht_{HoF} »

You should play on the Blue server! Isn't that obvious? :tease:

It is an excellent server, and there is no shame in playing there. At the moment every player counts, but over time more will join!

You and Schwartz and Nelsona and all other people involved made a really great job to setup such a nice new server. I made a small donation so far, but I am willing to donate more money for this, and possibly I could sponsor the hosting for a longer time (depending on the price). I might also be able to help on the server side in the future (I am making my first steps on my local server already).

I hope that you will come back to play, even if it is not on "the best" server. (As long as there are these bans it is clearly not "the best" to me. :) )
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

My server only half works ... nobody will play there trust me ... I wish I knew how to do what these guys know how to do ...blah blah blah ...anyways, I'll be on tomorrow night at about 7pm mountain time on AAA BinSlayer server ...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Chrescht_{HoF}

Post by Chrescht_{HoF} »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:57 am My server only half works ... nobody will play there trust me ... I wish I knew how to do what these guys know how to do ...blah blah blah ...anyways, I'll be on tomorrow night at about 7pm mountain time on AAA BinSlayer server ...
Lately the server works perfectly fine most of the time, except maybe for some minor problems.

As a lot of work has been invested and many new maps and weapons have been added during the last months, I would be in favor of keeping this server up and developing it further for at least another year or so. If you are not happy with the server, it could perhaps be renamed to "Hof - Sniper Server" or something. In any case I can make donations to help regarding the hosting.

Personally I prefer to play peacefully on a server with less players to playing on a crowded server where there is too much drama.

I'm not sure if I can join on the AAA server. I might already be busy playing on the Blue playground. :D
(or sleeping in my bed, since it will be 3AM here... :) )
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Go on my server and try each column ... you will see what I am sayin ;)
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF}

Post by BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF} »

I voted a map from each of the columns and it worked or loaded and played. The only thing I noticed is that certain columns take longer to load than others. What are you seeing?
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

The guns are not my guns .. the only guns that work are Kevins guns which I did not want because I would never hear the end of it if he noticed his guns were on my server... the columns that DID have my guns in them, says the names of my guns, but no guns at all when u spawn... just hands nothing in them ... so kevins guns were basically laid over the top of mine making them malfunction??? I can't explain it any better sorry ... it's weird ...and only happening to me i take it... lol imagine THAT ... What the hell is wrong with my end then ?? I'm so confused . I'll post a video of what happens to my end a little later... I'm just very frustrated, irritated...i'm sick of people and their need to ruin the fun for me ...In the end I was more or less singled out so FUCK it! That's how I feel about that.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

You'll be back.

Eventually everyone comes back.
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/