FragMe BANNED ME

General community discussions here.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Re: FragMe BANNED ME

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Well I think maybe opinions would be best to hear as far as how well I will be able to promote the server .... I think if it is working properly and everything is up to par with Kevin's server I won't have any issues promoting the server. It just had many issues before... Example: Zena once said my server was responsible for messing up his ini. I know Zena knows what hes talking about when it comes to server ini and all that, so I don't doubt he was telling the truth. Also some maps would start you out without a weapon so all you were able to do is run around and stare each other down or have staring contests with the bots.

I don't know anything about programming servers , it's not my thing , I don't understand a bit of it...BUT my ideas are great I think and I am not one to just think of myself only ... I want everyone to have fun, so suggestions are something I am open to .
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:30 pm Example: Zena once said my server was responsible for messing up his ini.
Nobody stops anyone to do backups of INI files, I'm not sure what was is about, Nexgen keyBinds, MapVote keybinds ? What exactly was screwed and where ?
I don't want to hijack the thread but also when player has no weapon in certain map, there things must be examined - some maps are having this definition using word "map", they are only lab products more or less unfinished or messed up UNR files, it's a reality demonstrated X times in 20 years, and not by me.

When Heston will claim your server ready - moved, it will be needed some time for polishing. Voting every single map, testing it a few minutes... getting rid of risky ones and/or fixing. Tracking if anything else is needed more or less private, specific for server, etc. We can write simple things with Big Positive Impact where situation requires extra-action. If map is crushing server based on a Bot roaming on a broken network, we might be able to tinker it a bit, technically I can do a bit more UScript stuff that I could do 3-5 years ago - I'm not exactly an expert but... let's say that certain bugs are not scaring me.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Not sure but I will ask him
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Evil-1

Post by Evil-1 »

First I would like to point out that I am not a HoF member, and I never have been. I did not take the oath, and therefor the rules on the forum do not and have not ever applied to me or my server. I have complete immunity, as were the agreed upon conditions when I took over the server from the beginning. I was given free reign. I am not a member or a slave to your rules. Remember I come from a server with NO FUCKING RULES. Now, with that out of the way, let me begin.

Just because you don't want to play a certain weapon or map Jamie, doesn't mean you and your 4 friends can force change it when someone else is winning. Lets be honest here, you were just mad because you were losing. Others do leave when you change a map in the middle of a match, especially when the frag count is at 30. Name calling and having conversations or excessive messaging about things that don't belong on the server are not appropriate. Neither is trying to make others look like the bad guy for wanting people to follow the rules, which are clearly stated on the server.

It has been a multitude of things that you have clearly done in the past few months that led up to this ban. You undermine authority, insult me, use name calling, and belittle people; causing others to get offended and leave the server. You claim this is all on me but if they or YOU are not following the rules then yes, I will ban them, this is not a place for drama. Drama is what you are causing by acting the way that you have been! This is a place to have fun and get together. The disrespect will NOT be tolerated whether it is you or anyone else; except for the owner of HoF. I have run this server for more than 10 years with no issues like this before except when you were invited and starting causing drama. I am actually insulted, that after inviting you, that this is the thanks I get. I regret my decision to ever invite you to join the clan. If I would have known then what I know now, I certainly would have not.

Lets not forgot what started this, you banning my friends from the server because of your personal interactions with them outside of the server and HoF because of dirt they know about your personal life. This is not a place to air your dirty laundry out on people on my server. You have overstepped your boundaries and authorities by doing such action, this is why your admin rights were pulled from you. BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILTIES PROFESSIONALLY!! You have slandered me and are acting with retaliation solely because you were butthurt by the previous decision to pull your admin rights. I know that you have been posting slander about me publicly and trying to dissuade others from playing on my server, but id also like to take a second to remind you to think about how you are not only attacking me publicly, but you have been harassing and attacking me via private conversations. The things that you have said to me are absolutely atrocious and I am sure you would not appreciate it if I shared the real truth to this, Because then people would see who has really been the bad guy here. I shouldn't have to be the one to point out what is clearly obvious here, instead of acting like an adult, your actions show that you are instead behaving like a spoiled entitled child.

I also would like to address the comment that I made in regards to your personal odor. should I have gone that far? in hindsight, probably not. unfortunately you left out the rest of that conversation, and conveniently left out the disgusting things that were said to me prior, that provoked that.

I understand that no one likes to be called out or held accountable for their actions, but there are rules clearly stated for a reason, rules applies to everyone. I stand by my decision to ban you, again not just for this one thing, but for all of your actions and behaviors while on this server and in my personal life. This is not what HoF is about and all of this drama is uncalled for. I'm sorry that your feeling personally attacked, but I would suggest you take some time to really reflect on all of this to recognize the part that you played in this. We are all adults, lets start acting like it instead of trying to slander me unjustifiably , all because your feelings are hurt for having a consequence for breaking the rules and your rude shitty behavior.

I also would like to remind everyone here who seems to have an issue with my previous decisions on banning :DEBILMAN_[HoF], as well as a few others, that as an Admin, I was completely within my right to do so, and yes I still stand by it. again, rules are for everyone, and no I will not sugarcoat or show favoritism to anyone whos breaking the rules. Especially not someone who is slandering me by calling me something I am not, nor will I ever be, a thief and a racist. Because when he first asked to use my weapons, I told him "NO, these are my weapons, go make your own." Yet then he chose to threaten to steal them anyway and use them on his own server. Then he proceeded to inform me that his uncle already stole the weapons and they were just going to use them anyway. I don't think anyone else in my shoes would have chosen differently. YES, I still stand by my decision to ban him.

I also want to address those who have been banned for the suspected cheating and dominating the server and running other players off. These decisions were made because I had to take into account the constant complaints I was receiving from many many different players on the server. As an Admin, again, I have both the right and the responsibility to look into these 3 players, after spectating I had seen enough of the behaviors of these select few players running the server empty and made a just decision in banning those in question.

It has been a good 15 years here, but due to all of the recent events, I will be removing myself from HoF and will be taking my server and my loyal players with me. The people that truly matter, are the people that play on the server and are aware of your behavior and stand behind me, not you. This will be my last post and I do not welcome any further interaction with you Jamie, not here or anywhere else.

In the upcoming weeks I will be making some changes , my server will be open to anyone who wants to have some fun and can read and respect the rules, we all need to be respectful of everyone who is trying to enjoy playing. Drama and ignorance will not be tolerated by anyone, and yes this includes you too!

To those of you who want to join me, looking forward to it!

:D :) ;)
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

Its so sad there is nobody to go with you haha. you banned the 80% of the remaining community for "CHEATING" just becas you are a ridiclious piece of shit on the side of the carpet mr evil1 or fragme hof or how you call yourself. I always thought you are a mentaly damaged idiot cocksucker but now i see i were fucking right. now you banned HOF guys from the actual HOF server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh man grab my dick and lick my ass you fucking lame hahahahahahaha

MANY KISSSSSS FROM -]NBK[-NIXXXXXXXXXXXX

BTW! i still know pro girls who would toast your old ass you big fat boar. still a lot of bann to spread out

And welcome to the banned club BlueEyedB :lol:
Keebler_Elf_{HoF}

Post by Keebler_Elf_{HoF} »

The whole situation is ridiculous. The UT community shrinks every day. The HOF Clan and server is the best place left. To start infighting and being petty will just shrink the remaining community further.

My opinion is that if a member carries the HOF tag they have earned they tag, membership, respect and integrity of the HOF clan and community in general.

Banning a member is not proper conduct. HOF is like a family. If there's an issue it should be handled quietly and internally between those members. Banning and having this dissention on the HOF forums and through a server ban doesn't bode well to our clans integrity.

Each and every clan member I know loves the clan, the server and friendships made through the clan and on the server. I don't know one clan member that blatantly is trying to undermine the enjoyment of the UT community on the HOF server.

From what I have seen all HOF members are tight knit group and come to unwind and just have a great time together.

I'm guilty of the odd tasteless joke or less than perfect comment. Perhaps I don't like weapon or map. Hell I don't like being less than #1. This is all a part of the game. It's not communism it's UT baby! It's a part of the game. Frag, Frustrate, Laugh, Cry, Get Angry, Celebrate and Win. Come back the next day and repeat!
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Keebler_Elf_{HoF} wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:19 am I'm guilty of the odd tasteless joke or less than perfect comment. Perhaps I don't like weapon or map. Hell I don't like being less than #1. This is all a part of the game. It's not communism it's UT baby! It's a part of the game. Frag, Frustrate, Laugh, Cry, Get Angry, Celebrate and Win. Come back the next day and repeat!
I like your attitude on the subject. Unfortunately if you have two alphas trying to control one server shit gets messy. This is what happened and I had to free the sniper server from HoF because it should have never been a HoF server. Evil never ever wanted to join HoF but insisted the server be HoF. I told him I have wanted to break the sniper server from HoF affiliation for some years now. Reason is Evil's way of admin did not fit for HoF and well you see the results. Anyways his server me and him built together should have been independent from the start.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I told already
- concerning DebilMan case - Anyone can "uncache" files and getting them active elsewhere without to speak or to inform anybody - let's ban everyone because they have files in cache;
- concerning Blue - Server is active almost 24/7 (except a few seconds daily for auto-maintenace) - everyone can vote a favorite map when server is less populated - let's ban all of those playing maps because they can run ONLY here because of some tweaks at server level and they won't run elsewhere without issues - I should not fix these server related things, LOL;
- concerning the rest - we need cheating evidences explained and with screenshots or when rules are broken - okay HOF rules weren't applied but server was tagged HOF, lol :? .
Banning out of valid arguments goes nowhere.

Also you can ban me because I have 2kb music files conformed with those stupid X MB files in order to gain a silent game and a faster map load, and no, I'm not sorry for not listening at that "music", I have my music on my devices connected at computer...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Evil-1 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:17 am First I would like to point out that I am not a HoF member, and I never have been. I did not take the oath, and therefor the rules on the forum do not and have not ever applied to me or my server. I have complete immunity, as were the agreed upon conditions when I took over the server from the beginning. I was given free reign. I am not a member or a slave to your rules. Remember I come from a server with NO FUCKING RULES. Now, with that out of the way, let me begin.

Just because you don't want to play a certain weapon or map Jamie, doesn't mean you and your 4 friends can force change it when someone else is winning. Lets be honest here, you were just mad because you were losing. Others do leave when you change a map in the middle of a match, especially when the frag count is at 30. Name calling and having conversations or excessive messaging about things that don't belong on the server are not appropriate. Neither is trying to make others look like the bad guy for wanting people to follow the rules, which are clearly stated on the server.

It has been a multitude of things that you have clearly done in the past few months that led up to this ban. You undermine authority, insult me, use name calling, and belittle people; causing others to get offended and leave the server. You claim this is all on me but if they or YOU are not following the rules then yes, I will ban them, this is not a place for drama. Drama is what you are causing by acting the way that you have been! This is a place to have fun and get together. The disrespect will NOT be tolerated whether it is you or anyone else; except for the owner of HoF. I have run this server for more than 10 years with no issues like this before except when you were invited and starting causing drama. I am actually insulted, that after inviting you, that this is the thanks I get. I regret my decision to ever invite you to join the clan. If I would have known then what I know now, I certainly would have not.

Lets not forgot what started this, you banning my friends from the server because of your personal interactions with them outside of the server and HoF because of dirt they know about your personal life. This is not a place to air your dirty laundry out on people on my server. You have overstepped your boundaries and authorities by doing such action, this is why your admin rights were pulled from you. BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILTIES PROFESSIONALLY!! You have slandered me and are acting with retaliation solely because you were butthurt by the previous decision to pull your admin rights. I know that you have been posting slander about me publicly and trying to dissuade others from playing on my server, but id also like to take a second to remind you to think about how you are not only attacking me publicly, but you have been harassing and attacking me via private conversations. The things that you have said to me are absolutely atrocious and I am sure you would not appreciate it if I shared the real truth to this, Because then people would see who has really been the bad guy here. I shouldn't have to be the one to point out what is clearly obvious here, instead of acting like an adult, your actions show that you are instead behaving like a spoiled entitled child.

I also would like to address the comment that I made in regards to your personal odor. should I have gone that far? in hindsight, probably not. unfortunately you left out the rest of that conversation, and conveniently left out the disgusting things that were said to me prior, that provoked that.

I understand that no one likes to be called out or held accountable for their actions, but there are rules clearly stated for a reason, rules applies to everyone. I stand by my decision to ban you, again not just for this one thing, but for all of your actions and behaviors while on this server and in my personal life. This is not what HoF is about and all of this drama is uncalled for. I'm sorry that your feeling personally attacked, but I would suggest you take some time to really reflect on all of this to recognize the part that you played in this. We are all adults, lets start acting like it instead of trying to slander me unjustifiably , all because your feelings are hurt for having a consequence for breaking the rules and your rude shitty behavior.

I also would like to remind everyone here who seems to have an issue with my previous decisions on banning :DEBILMAN_[HoF], as well as a few others, that as an Admin, I was completely within my right to do so, and yes I still stand by it. again, rules are for everyone, and no I will not sugarcoat or show favoritism to anyone whos breaking the rules. Especially not someone who is slandering me by calling me something I am not, nor will I ever be, a thief and a racist. Because when he first asked to use my weapons, I told him "NO, these are my weapons, go make your own." Yet then he chose to threaten to steal them anyway and use them on his own server. Then he proceeded to inform me that his uncle already stole the weapons and they were just going to use them anyway. I don't think anyone else in my shoes would have chosen differently. YES, I still stand by my decision to ban him.

I also want to address those who have been banned for the suspected cheating and dominating the server and running other players off. These decisions were made because I had to take into account the constant complaints I was receiving from many many different players on the server. As an Admin, again, I have both the right and the responsibility to look into these 3 players, after spectating I had seen enough of the behaviors of these select few players running the server empty and made a just decision in banning those in question.

It has been a good 15 years here, but due to all of the recent events, I will be removing myself from HoF and will be taking my server and my loyal players with me. The people that truly matter, are the people that play on the server and are aware of your behavior and stand behind me, not you. This will be my last post and I do not welcome any further interaction with you Jamie, not here or anywhere else.

In the upcoming weeks I will be making some changes , my server will be open to anyone who wants to have some fun and can read and respect the rules, we all need to be respectful of everyone who is trying to enjoy playing. Drama and ignorance will not be tolerated by anyone, and yes this includes you too!

To those of you who want to join me, looking forward to it!

:D :) ;)

Great speech! Give Karen a hand everybody, he got me good that time
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

Ohhh, i see this stupid Fragme lol banned all, Blueyeye, im in shock...., This OLD IDIOT ( sory but its true) have problem with head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Banned all + members :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Nix nice words about this idiots)))) Nelsona, you good man, take off admin rights from Fragme, if you can))) looser and march more players be in server)))

Hes realy INSULT man....