max Ban appeal

Report problem players on our game servers here.
max

max Ban appeal

Post by max »

When you post an appeal, state your ingame name, and which server the ban took place. Please note, that not every ban will be lifted. This is simply a second chance. Furthermore, if you make an appeal we will either provide proof for the ban or lift it.

in game name NotMax on evil sniper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCQESCvPLc&t=3s

so pls provide proof or lift the ban.

max aka -]NBK[-***max*** :o
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Re: max Ban appeal

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

That video is terrible quality...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Not the quality is the purpose but showing how is the game for max. And now... light me where is that said radar.

When I was looking for Iena, I caught clear facts about cheating. Here I don't see any radar and I think I can doubt about aiming support at 180+ ms ping as long as delay caused by network is affecting such stuff. When human is controlling well movement dealing well with network delay this demonstrates a few things:
- he know how to aim at big ping - I know this against poorly skilled bots but not really against people moving well - shot in front of their moving direction at a few units ahead, here experience is clearly demonstrated;
- server works properly or else it would warp in the most of cases;

Previously... CoolCat was accused by cheating for playing the same game, but once I could beat him in Bounty Sniper Server - I repeat only ONCE - I think I was lucky.
Another one was in the same situation. For me, if we don't have valid evidences I won't reinforce any ban in firewall just like that. Players can deal with nexgen as demonstrated in old database which was lagging server and I packed all old records, renewing database... I don't know if server is now smoother at high charges but that's another story...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Nobody said he uses a radar... I am not responsible for his ban I am just saying that he is appealing his ban with a very poor quality video ... Evil would be the one who to ask
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Yep, we are back at banning without images or anything else with other words out of clear evidences.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
max

Post by max »

Cmon Evil where is that prof

Maybe blue can help u or Barney .

Barney said that i was banned from other servers aswell .U can allways contact those admin maybe thay have something.

U are running server with HoF tag so u need to folow the HoF rules or thay dont aplay on u

I am not some ut god there are way beter players than me .we play wery old game and we all play bcs we love this game .

@Blue
Go play litlle bit of bunny track for beter movements.play insta for betar aim play some 1 v 1 and maybe then u will move faster, aim sharper and be beter player than now.bcs right now u are just slow and predictable
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Who do u think you are telling me how to improve my game play ?? I don't need improvement I started out with the ESR in 99 when I was in BDC , I know how to aim and dodge! And if you weren't such an ini tweaker then I would mop all the floors in the maps with your ass. I know a good player when I see one and you are not one by any means.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
max

Post by max »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:20 am Who do u think you are telling me how to improve my game play ?? I don't need improvement
Are u serius?
max

Post by max »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:20 am And if you weren't such an ini tweaker then I would mop all the floors in the maps with your ass.
Explain please
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

If I well recall Diego also requested some proof when it comes to banning and banning it's not only for cheating. Evil Sniper Server has other rules as well which have to be taken in account - but... nobody is banning for harasing holding toilette type IDs, adding spam accounts or acting like dumb morons. In such case I would like to know why supposed cheating (without evidences) it's over other rules... Anyway I'll try to figure for personal curiosity.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -