How to Identify Aimbot,Hax and cheaters?

Report problem players on our game servers here.
max

Re: How to Identify Aimbot,Hax and cheaters?

Post by max »

interesting
maybe look from my perceptive will help
https://streamable.com/7n76fo
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

That's good.
Now light me if there is something like a cheat or it's just replication flaws regarding to rotations... it's exactly the stage when Blue was killed.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
max

Post by max »

U need to look both videos and u will see that no one cheat m8
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Yeah, I'm waiting other opinions because to me it's clear so far. I saved video which you pointed (good quality...). I think I'll remove capturing menu instances and uploading it here for having both instances available for everyone.
This is Video from Max for whoever wants a version for study, it's reduced in size with an Android application, it starts in second 6 (I was hoping to be cut not frozen) which shows facts from the other side.
Max_Hole_From_Max_menu_cut.mp4
(11.7 MiB) Downloaded 261 times
Rotations On-Line... oh well...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
max

Post by max »

BaRnEY wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:38 am Max has had questionable kills for a long time.... and on several different servers. He’s been banned on many of them.

Max plays a great game... and knows when he’s watched... using it when he needs it, and preying on the lower skilled players. When Blue left the match, Max turned into “super max” again with impossible shots and and little effort. He knew the spotlight was off him.

I’m sorry but this player is actively cheating and if you play with him, you’ll see it. Consistently winning matches in record time, even joining late and 20 down, playing with highly skilled players...
I saw just one skilled player here and it is not u
If u wana see my play send me ur email and i will send u whatever demo u need.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Nelsona wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 pm Yeah, I'm waiting other opinions because to me it's clear so far. I saved video which you pointed (good quality...). I think I'll remove capturing menu instances and uploading it here for having both instances available for everyone.
This is Video from Max for whoever wants a version for study, it's reduced in size with an Android application, it starts in second 6 (I was hoping to be cut not frozen) which shows facts from the other side.
Max_Hole_From_Max_menu_cut.mp4
Rotations On-Line... oh well...

What video is that ?? its not the same shot I posted thats for sure . The one i posted he jumped down and came around the paper towel roll and shot me before anyone else. The video he posted may be the same map but not the same shot .
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

The thing that I can't understand is how he moves like someone with a ping of 20 or 30. I know that nelsona, you sometimes come in and spectate but I dont think you have ever been on the receiving end of max's bullets... I watch from game tracker sometimes before I join in and I see him just tearing apart great players ... thats all good if you could actually be that great of a player. But then when I come in suddenly max slows down and I am told time after time that max stops cheating when I enter the server. BUT I think he's cheating when I enter the server, so it's obviously worse when theres no hof members around. I have played since 99 , I haven't ever been someone that accuses people of cheating but when you come in and ruin the game for everyone game after game after game... thats not playing fair, I don't win every game I join , never, and I don't care who u are , if you're playing with other great players those players are going to win some of the games.. but not when max is playing. Whats upsetting is that he knows this is getting to me and he knows if its just his ini that hes fucking with then nobody can catch him. I see it and so does everyone else, otherwise i wouldn't be here risking my ass accusing him like i am . It's the players that have to put up with him , nelsona .... and he runs everyone off of the server , even me ... and im not trying to be cocky but I am one of the best players on that server , except for when max comes in with his 200 ping and his incredible speed and amazing aim ...suddenly im no more than a noob, and that's insulting.. you seen the shot I posted and he posted a completely different shot. Watch my video closer ffs , you can at least see he's posted a different shot !
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

i do see that on his video where I say "no fuckin way" but in his video hes standing there shooting people before he points up and shoots me . In my video I watch him jump down and run around lightning fast speed and kills me first !! he wasnt shooting people before he shot me in my video, but in his video hes standing there shooting people and then looks up and shoots me ... how is that the same at all ? Am i the only one who can see that ??
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Then look VERY Well at his video if my CUT is not relevant (it's at second 59 in my edit), there can be seen clearly your message, it's exactly the same stage...
SequenceSec59.PNG
SequenceSec59.PNG (207.1 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

So he's not the player that jumped down off the paper towel roll ?
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back