Unreal Tournament v469 Official Patches

Discussions related to Unreal Tournament.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Unreal Tournament v469 Official Patches

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

You can Download the official release version of Unreal Tournament v469a Patch HERE on github.

You can Download the official release version of Unreal Tournament v469b Patch HERE on github.

Check out the README for instructions.
The release notes are HERE.
D13GO_{HoF}

Re: Unreal Tournament v469a Official Patch

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

nice, downloading it right now and testing it too
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Hi

When i installed this and i want to enter some servers is says : see attachments

Can anyone tell me what this means ?

Thnx
Attachments
not compatible.png
not compatible.png (114.37 KiB) Viewed 63842 times
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

UT469 won't need TickFix, it doesn't really work with older AnthChecker - as far as I could see it has its own MD5 checker.
ReadMe_md wrote: ### For Server Admins

Most UnrealScript mods for UT v451b or lower will continue to work on OldUnreal's v469 or later servers. Some old anti-cheat mods such as CSHP4 and AnthChecker will reject v469 clients, however.

The following native (C++) server mods will not work in v469:
* ServerCrashFix: there is no need to install this mods as all of its fixes have been integrated into the OldUnreal patches
* ACE v1.1f or below: will continue to work on Windows servers but not on Linux servers. Server admins who wish to run ACE on their Linux servers must upgrade to ACE v1.2 or later
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Thnx!

Can anyone tell me why i cant find anymore the HOF server in my list ? i had to install ut436 again

thnx
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

It depends on how are your games browsers set. GameSpy is gone and I think Epic's MasterServer is no longer supporting UT'99, and then you will need community masterservers configured or else nothing will deliver any UT servers list.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Thnx for answer,
Now i got a new problem lol my virusscanner is blocking UT99 ?? can ayone tell me how is that possible earlier i had this installed :|
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Warrior wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:31 pm Thnx for answer,
Now i got a new problem lol my virusscanner is blocking UT99 ?? can ayone tell me how is that possible earlier i had this installed :|
finally got my ut working now i get this with your server can anyone tell me ? i dont had it before..

Downloading package REVENGE Failed : File size mismatch?
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Huh ? Now they are bitching at conformed versions or it's a mismatch version ? Lol, I feel like this UT469 won't be a successful one as its predecessors...

Some revenge mutator did not work in maps with pawns and even spamming errors, decoration pawns in maps - initial mod lacks in sanity checks, a trash with other words. In a HOF server I conformed a version for preventing a mismatch version trouble. If conforming packages is now ruined, then... for me is Bye Bye 469, nice to meet you...

Anyway I'll check what it's loaded in server VS redirect and I'll look at problems. Perhaps servers have to be updated - ALL of them with the same file...

Edit: Redirect contains Revenge as package and some music with the same name - I'm not surprised about these problems and then... I have to share these for clients in order to no longer mess with redirects and other issues. I'm hoping this will solve problem:
Revenge.7z
(438.35 KiB) Downloaded 1110 times
Contains Mutator and Music with the same name - "smart" modding no doubts...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Nelsona wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:08 pm Huh ? Now they are bitching at conformed versions or it's a mismatch version ? Lol, I feel like this UT469 won't be a successful one as its predecessors...

Some revenge mutator did not work in maps with pawns and even spamming errors, decoration pawns in maps - initial mod lacks in sanity checks, a trash with other words. In a HOF server I conformed a version for preventing a mismatch version trouble. If conforming packages is now ruined, then... for me is Bye Bye 469, nice to meet you...

Anyway I'll check what it's loaded in server VS redirect and I'll look at problems. Perhaps servers have to be updated - ALL of them with the same file...

Edit: Redirect contains Revenge as package and some music with the same name - I'm not surprised about these problems and then... I have to share these for clients in order to no longer mess with redirects and other issues. I'm hoping this will solve problem:
Revenge.7z
Contains Mutator and Music with the same name - "smart" modding no doubts...

Thnx mate! it works for me i can enter the server again!