Banned ?

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: Banned ?

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Evil banns on instinct from years of experience. Be better to have some proof to back up his claims. I would love to put ACE on the server but I feel this wouldn't benefit clients as much as the developer of ACE finding false positives. Sniper is just a high traffic server and by putting ACE there would potentially disturb the client play experience/flow. It's just better to provide some proof with the tools that are in place IMHO.

EDIT: I'm gonna test the latest ACE build on the Evil redeemer server. Nels should that server be upgraded to newer xcge version.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Wait.. Um Oh ? What kind of last XCGE version ? Is it something higher than v24 released ? Evil Sniper server is running under XCGEv24 at this moment. Send me the next if is available - I go to check ut99.org.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

Hes instinct 1 - if he lost all other cheaters! Hahaha !!!! Afraid strong players this server or what? What reason of ban can some one say here? Or i whant i ban, lol... Its shame of this server....
Attachments
LOL.jpg
LOL.jpg (362.22 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

EDIT: I removed that convo because of sensitive data.
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

LOL i dont say i make something with ini, i say you can look my UT folder what you whant. About be smarter, its true, in this game if you smarter your chance up 70% lol!!! Hes real LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, hahaha........... Just look at logs today!
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Sorta interesting, I would like to know what kind of INI must have Nelsona for not getting kicked by Bots, lol.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

Ask frag me lol.... This man not a man. I can prove it. Just look my ini or all PC. He's real .......... shame for all HOF clan! It's TRUE. He's act show all he's (or her)
essence.

SHAME FRAG ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

I see that it is clearly bothering you to not be able to play on the hof sniper server. What is it you are really trying to achieve in the topic.

#1 Being able to play on the hof sniper server.
#2 To defend your reputation that you are not a cheater or should I say UT.ini manipulator.
#3 Or both #1 and #2.

Either way it seems to me that Evil has no plans to lift your bann.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

For me it's surprising to see "names" used against rules and without to see any action taken. Not only cheating means breaking rules as long as rules have more points for being taken in account.
And then I'm not participating at reinforcing ban in machine's policies without more or less clear evidences. In exchange I can bring other stuff in attention but... it's not nice... those names are not such a great picture for looking at them...

As for previous NexGen plugin for offending names restrictions - it's not like it will work properly. UT won't allow you to write malformed stuff inside, else writing things in Nexgen or INI files means Writing in all the way. For accessing files you don't need to be in game, all changes are doable from outside and a Game-Ended won't mess your editing task.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

EXTERNAL BANS
This is a general heads up for users-players. I was talking about this chapter previous days in another... Off-Topic thread.
If your house is full of IOT devices, all kind of things connected at Internet for more or less useful reasons, if some of your devices are getting hacked they might be scripted for doing various things, damaging things to servers - by example such a poorly secured device can be weaponized to do a DDoS attack. NfoServers company has also automated scripts for rejecting attacks and block IP addresses and even ISP services. If by chance you are in that IP range, perhaps you can find yourself unable to connect NfoServers. Their company politics won't remove DDoS protections if you don't know what you do in the house or a lousy neighbor is getting rude.

If you like these servers, you might want to secure your devs connected at Internet unless you will find your IP address rejected for some unknown period. This is an automated reaction of company and I'm not responsible for your home stuff and/or not well secured routers... I read about DDoS attacks at game-servers operated last time and denied, if by chance your address is rejected is time to turn off your devs from the house - different spoken disconnect them from Internet.
So here if your players suddenly cannot see all HOF Servers IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM.

Yes, I'm using a Screen Mirroring device which is turned off when I'm not running any video and always behind a router with an up-to-date software.

Next thing at Evil Sniper
Running based on Heston's hard working time.
If you have rules against OFFENDING names why you don't take some measures ? LOOK AT NEXGENLOOKUP.INI file and see all trash possible, and then don't ask me to ban mad people for you because I think I won't move a finger there if that's the deal. If all retarded idiots are accepted to mess with Nexgen or crash game using all sort of malformed characters then get used to see server going down-hill.
Just edit policy file and allow "all friends" to play. It's not that hard to edit an INI, good luck then with the maintenance... Why the hell do they do that anyway ? Why I can use a normal name and not a junk ? Do they pay for a normal name ? Okay then, let them to insult, to talk crap, to use dumb strings, to cheat, to comment ethnic deviations, to do what they want...

This server is no longer #1 because of these "admin" reactions - I got an e-mail complaining about bugging players at voting certain maps, here is the only server running them because of my stupid tweaks, they were loving to play them like nowhere else; then expect more such falling. I did not removed any maps except one or two which are not even starting just crashing. Go sleep with them, nobody can play a full crusher crap or a full mess without textures. When you are not satisfied about my fixes which were making people to play maps over and over then do your own fixes how you like. I did not write rules, rules are yours.
Maps like ViVisector were over-voted because here are operational. I did not remove any of such map.

As a btw, I never witnessed any player called Dexie in my very few last time hidden visits and so I did not ban anybody named like that... Get used with NfoServers reactions then... that is not my company. And slow down from such female-ban stories, it's not my problem and Heston did not ban anybody. I love women, why would I ban them without to see any evil reaction of them ? Are you having issues ? Okay, I don't have issues, I'm not even sad but I can start talking trash full time if this is the master plan.
Last time I only edited some normal DM/CTF/MH maps, I updated my editing builders, configuring new Editor buttons without any touch at Sniper Server, only archiving logs VIA FTP, for nobody, because nobody cares about logs and what's happening in server in end, the rest of my time is exhausted at my working company, I was executing a few control access systems and some CCTV-s. That was my last activity time.

Right in previous posts we do have evidences about banning people without many evidences neither explanations - no videos, no images, no logs. Such reactions such ranking... Not my ban, btw.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -