Hey all

Community/Non Community/Clan advertisements and self introductions.
Khepera_{HoF}

Hey all

Post by Khepera_{HoF} »

Khepera here just popped in to say hi ..been play ut for about 2 years now mostly on the HOF servers , so far i like the people i have met and looking foward to meeting more ,, have had a few HOF members showing me some stuff and it really helped so thank you ,, glad to part of the great people here
thanx

and frag on
Bounty_{HoF}

Re: Hey all

Post by Bounty_{HoF} »

To whom it may concern. I play a few games with Khepera everyday for a few games and have come to know Bob. If he likes I will support him in joining the clan. Good people guys and would like to see him part of the family. Rick AKA Bounty_{HoF}
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I second that motion. Diego will update your account by adding the tag to your user name here.
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm I second that motion. Diego will update your account by adding the tag to your user name here.
on it.....
Khepera wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 pm epera here just popped in to say hi ..been play ut for about 2 years now mostly on the HOF servers , so far i like the people i have met and looking foward to meeting more ,, have had a few HOF members showing me some stuff and it really helped so thank you ,, glad to part of the great people here
thanx

and frag on
Hello and welcome, i'm Diego, the admin here for that, is a pleasure to meet you and at any moment you meet more HoF Members too, just see, anyway doing the change now
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

and it's done, congratulations
Khepera_{HoF}

Post by Khepera_{HoF} »

i would like to thank all involved for making this happen
have a great day
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Post by Seraphim_prime_{HoF} »

Great to have you with us, khepera
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Khepera! Yay ! LoL ! He's a fun guy , play with him a lot lately. Welcome ! Happy to have you !
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Bounty_{HoF} wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:09 pm To whom it may concern. I play a few games with Khepera everyday for a few games and have come to know Bob. If he likes I will support him in joining the clan. Good people guys and would like to see him part of the family. Rick AKA Bounty_{HoF}
Bounty alive? damn.. hi!

and welcome Khepera !! =)
Khepera_{HoF}

Post by Khepera_{HoF} »

yes he is alive he was the one who showed me and still teaches something every day ,, we r usually on the MH server first thing in the morning