DM-Diego-Battleship

Show us and share your created maps.
D13GO_{HoF}

DM-Diego-Battleship

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Hey! its done, my new map is here, this map is a battleship based in the DOS game Jazz Jackrabbit from 1994 with all textures ripped by me with extra ones from another map

This map is separate in 2 sections, the exterior and interior, the first one is open with low gravity and little cover for fights, while the interior is close quarters with more guns but with a second floor and some extra items too

Exterior

Interior

EDIT: This map was originally to be a CTF Map for RX and siege hopefully so i did the ctf version of this maps too after the DM was done
Attachments
CTF-Diego-Battleship.rar
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 249 times
Diego-Battleship.rar
(1018.57 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Nelsona

Re: DM-Diego-Battleship

Post by Nelsona »

PathNode 97,98,99,100 have no use / no paths. As I SAID NO Pawn can ever camp on them. If you don't need help, good luck with these.
JumpSpots - as I described in my tutorial from forum having no exits and no LiftTag are just wild points not connected with no use.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

calm down Nelsona, before attempting your advice, i wanted to do something beforehand so i used teleports so the bots can go between areas, i know your method is better however i didn't want to complicate myself too much either, anyway the jumpspots are just trash there that can be remove in a fix version but i just wanted to end this project long time ago
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I'm calm because I'm focusing on something else here... If you want to see what I'm talking about do a simple test/check: just replace those two MedBox from that lower area with an UDamage keeping paths as they are at this moment and only rebuilding them, let me know what are doing Bots and if any of them can move out of hole. That's an end-point and this is not what player wants.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -