L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Gonzales

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Gonzales »

3 aimbotters in one game in the FACE grapple server: Sent_to_Destroy, DonkeY, Cardenas (I saw also Jam in previous game):

2 aimbotters in one game in the ComboGib grapple server: Free---}o and .:{R0Y}:. :

fleecey_{HoF}

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Gonzales wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:55 pm 3 aimbotters in one game in the FACE grapple server: Sent_to_Destroy, DonkeY, Cardenas (I saw also Jam in previous game):

2 aimbotters in one game in the ComboGib grapple server: Free---}o and .:{R0Y}:. :

I can vouch for Cardenas , that he isnt cheating but just really good..
and why are we posting about other cheaters in other server...
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

fleecey_{HoF} wrote: I can vouch for Cardenas , that he isnt cheating but just really good..
Either a good joke or you are just stupid or you are for some reason defending a cheater / friend or you are the cheater.

OutForBlood and me can agree that everytime while in the game we catch a cheater and say "X is a cheater", some other motherfuucker Y will defend the cheater and ugly lie and say "he isn't a cheater, he's just good" or "do you have any proof". There is a parf of email conversation between me and OutForBlood:
Gonzales wrote:UTNL saying that PSA DOlly is not aimbotter, I just can't believe UTNL defending the aimbotter, I rememebr UTNL as a fair player, but now he seems to be so stupid (thinking that PSA DOLLY isn't an aimbotter) or he just keep with aimbotters now....

What the fck is going on...not only the fact there are aimbotters in almost every fukin second game in every GRAPPLE servers, but also always some moron is defending aimbotters like UTNL now, yet I remember Vans-Noob defending Cardenas aimbotter in FACE GRAPPLE server, and so on, there is always some fukin bitch who is defending aimbotters, just can't believe....
OutForBlood wrote:I'm with you on Psa Baby Doll being an aim botter .She is a notorious botter. Jerc known as HotPiE also defended her today saying she's not a botter.She is though.PSA, tag she wears on her name , was a well known cheating clan back when ut was popular. Cheaters will stick together and defend one another.Players like you and myself will always be the ones made fun of and it made out like we don't know what were talking about.Everyone on the UK servers even say Baby Doll is a notorious botter.
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Gonzales wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm
fleecey_{HoF} wrote: I can vouch for Cardenas , that he isnt cheating but just really good..
Either a good joke or you are just stupid or you are for some reason defending a cheater / friend or you are the cheater.

OutForBlood and me can agree that everytime while in the game we catch a cheater and say "X is a cheater", some other motherfuucker Y will defend the cheater and ugly lie and say "he isn't a cheater, he's just good" or "do you have any proof". There is a parf of email conversation between me and OutForBlood:
Gonzales wrote:UTNL saying that PSA DOlly is not aimbotter, I just can't believe UTNL defending the aimbotter, I rememebr UTNL as a fair player, but now he seems to be so stupid (thinking that PSA DOLLY isn't an aimbotter) or he just keep with aimbotters now....

What the fck is going on...not only the fact there are aimbotters in almost every fukin second game in every GRAPPLE servers, but also always some moron is defending aimbotters like UTNL now, yet I remember Vans-Noob defending Cardenas aimbotter in FACE GRAPPLE server, and so on, there is always some fukin bitch who is defending aimbotters, just can't believe....
OutForBlood wrote:I'm with you on Psa Baby Doll being an aim botter .She is a notorious botter. Jerc known as HotPiE also defended her today saying she's not a botter.She is though.PSA, tag she wears on her name , was a well known cheating clan back when ut was popular. Cheaters will stick together and defend one another.Players like you and myself will always be the ones made fun of and it made out like we don't know what were talking about.Everyone on the UK servers even say Baby Doll is a notorious botter.
Thank you for calling me stupid, very kind of you.
Only because some people are good, better then you, doesnt mean they are cheating.
He plays on ace servers, and other anti cheat servers.

Also some players been playing for 20 years and improving of what they have in their settings.
for an example, if you would see my bf playing, you would most likely call him out for cheat as well, but he never cheated in his life, he is just very good.

I dont know about the other, because i never seen them playing. But cardenas plays every day where I play, and he isnt cheating, i can tell you that.

I think you are shaming people that never touch a cheat in their life because they probably just owning you, sorry, but its probably true.
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

fleecey_{HoF} wrote:Thank you for calling me stupid, very kind of you.
Ugly troll like you talking about kindness looks ironically, doesn't it. Look troll - I used words "either" and "or" which means I didn't directly called you stupid but gave several possibilities wherein being stupid is just one of them and I nowhere said that "being stupid" is the case, so taking one of the possibilites personally and trying to make an flame war at me is nothing more than ulgy trolling and just trying to present me as bad at all costs, also probably you're trying to make this topic to be locked by moderator, for imaginary feeling of being offended, is that what you tying to achieve. Look troll - I'm a fair player unlike all these fukin aimbotters and their friends like you, they are the bad, and not me. Stop using ad personal arguments at me wherein I didn't try to insult you, and I just gave several possibilites. Just FUUCK OFF jerk, and stop your personal shiit on me.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:He plays on ace servers, and other anti cheat servers.
See, now you really looks like stupid, you make yourself look like stupid, I don't even need to say you are stupid, because what you saying is what makes you stupid. Why? Simply because everyone (except stupid like you?) knows that the newest private/premimum cheats BYPASS the newest anti-cheat, there is no anti-cheat which detect premium / private cheats, that's why there are so many aimbotters in UT99.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:Also some players been playing for 20 years and improving of what they have in their settings.
Playing 20 years does not make anyone having Terrminator-like aiming cababilities.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:he is just very good.
And I'm MIchael Jordan.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:I dont know about the other, because i never seen them playing.
This proves you know nothing about aimbotters. I play everyday on GRAPPLE servers, I encounter aimbotters every fukin second game.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:But cardenas plays every day where I play, and he isnt cheating, i can tell you that.
The Cardenas which plays on GRAPPLE servers is a fukin aimbotter, maybe he doesn't cheat on the server where you play, but he does cheat on GRAPPLE servers, I even saw many players vote-kicking him from game several times because of aimbotting, he is 100% proven to be a well known aimbotter on GRAPPLE servers.
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:I think you are shaming people that never touch a cheat in their life because they probably just owning you, sorry, but its probably true.
And I think you are shaming people like me and OutForBlood who want to play fair, sure aimbotters owning me, now let they disable their aimbots and try to own me again. I think what I already said in my previous post + in this post. Just stop trolling / defending an aimbotter because what you're doing now is just disgusting. BYE.
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

3 aimbotters in one game in FACE GRAPPLE server: bestija, Sent_to_Destroy and Devastator_Cardenas:

OutForBlood

Post by OutForBlood »

I wasn't going to say anything on forums till I read the posts here. UT even when it was popular had it's cheaters .Even with the anti cheat , cheats and bots could bypass the anti cheat. I know it could because I owned the most played on server in the community when UT was popular. My server was the only server that had the Enhanced ut on it. Digz was one of the coders and admins of that server. Sadly cheating of all types ruined UT . I've seen so many aim botters as of lately it's sad. For some one to have to still cheat in this game means they can't play it and win legitimately cause they SUCK.

Botters stick together no matter what. I was playing on the combogib server couple weeks ago. Player said let's 1v1 and I said no. The map was frag whore. I'm not the player I use to be thanks to a drunk driver.(only have one hand now )I had 5 flags captured. Player that wanted to 1v1 was Cardenas . In a matter of a minute maybe 2 he had 7 caps and a score of over 600. He was clearly botting. Never missed a shot. Kept spawn killing. You name it. Yet he says hes just good like that post up top. He's good ONLY at cheating. Anyone says he doesn't then post the proof with stats from clan base . Recent videos to me aren't proof since they can be edited.

UT is OLD .For there to still be cheating of any kind going on in it is really sad . It's disrespectful to the game, the creators of the game and to the players who play this game that don't cheat . Unreal Tournament is the game that started the online gaming. Making it so other companies brought their games to the gaming community. So why disrespect it with cheating ? You cheaters must suck at life and at gaming to have to cheat.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

It is a shame to cheat at this old game. Thank you for your comments. It means a lot to us old school clients.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I might be redundant, but... given said "servers" for "64 players" or such hilarious configurations, and the way how they screw your ini files - adding themselves to your faforites, perhaps cheaters are welcomed there for showing a "populated server" if that might means "populated server". I think I read about some magic strategy used by MasterServer detecting servers with fake players and such. However I still can see them listed in browser and... it's a bad idea to join there, I did not see yet measures for not being listed in player's browser...
My advice is to not crawl too much there because your IP and some of your player data might be printed in their logs - if they are using logs... For me HOF servers are good servers as long as I know how they are set, for me everything is clear and then I could see enough "test servers" where I could not test anything due to their way of doing, rejecting players or having the same eternal problems since all time.
Of course, for reducing cheating, admins are a need around - you cannot really completely stop cheating, but some measures can be taken from time to time.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -