Player named AS

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Ghost

Player named AS

Post by Ghost »

Hello everybody,

i was playing at your Freestyle Server and saw a Player named AS from Estonia obviously using Aimbot.
I recorded a demo if anyone wants to see it just tell me.

Greetings at all Hof-Members and Player on your Server. It is extremely fun to play with you.
Cya in the next fragging time :-)

Ghost
Nelsona

Re: Player named AS

Post by Nelsona »

Is the same as here ?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=322
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Probably the same one yes!
evil-one

Post by evil-one »

I've banned this player AS again today, but he's able to change this ip an reinstall his game and come right back, until i can get a anti-cheat working right on the server there nothing i can do about, I'm sorry i'll just but keep banning him.
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I also notice from the database i have access to is that he has 3-4 different ip but same hwid, so if you can ban him through that, he can stay banned.

Someone said he might have Estonia flag,that can also be that his router is showing different flag but ip still connected to Poland.
We have other players on our server that has different flags, but ip goes to the country he/she is from. That could be this issue.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

evil-one wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 am I've banned this player AS again today, but he's able to change this ip an reinstall his game and come right back, until i can get a anti-cheat working right on the server there nothing i can do about, I'm sorry i'll just but keep banning him.
Won't help, maybe will kick normal players for "reasons". Already last ACE was bypassed, he can gain other identity any time and that's why such things must be reported and an admin should take measures for short time. At this moment is hard to restrict access from such people because they are using proxy servers unless we build a list with them and we can start firewall-ing them, whoever won't like this he/she might pick another playground.
Definitely if the same IP class is used by 2 players this means the same ISP or a proxy. If is a proxy the one should be restricted - Why are we hiding ?
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Pan

Post by Pan »

fleecey wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:47 am I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I also notice from the database i have access to is that he has 3-4 different ip but same hwid, so if you can ban him through that, he can stay banned.

Someone said he might have Estonia flag,that can also be that his router is showing different flag but ip still connected to Poland.
We have other players on our server that has different flags, but ip goes to the country he/she is from. That could be this issue.

Is that you Fleece? As in |uK|Fleece? Does this mean yr not in the |uk| clan anymore if you joined this new clan?
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Pan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 pm
fleecey wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:47 am I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)

Is that you Fleece? As in |uK|Fleece? Does this mean yr not in the |uk| clan anymore if you joined this new clan?
Yes its me, im in both clans
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

From viewtopic.php?p=1495#p1495
fleecey_{HoF} wrote:I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I caught this guy cheating as well some time ago, he is on my list of cheaters at Nr 6:
viewtopic.php?p=1533&sid=4cefb492b136ee ... 373c#p1533
his another nick is Jamally.