{HoF} BluEyedB*tch's R&G Playground | hofgamingclan.com

Cool Cat

Re: {HoF} BluEyedB*tch's R&G Playground | hofgamingclan.com

Post by Cool Cat »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:01 am Made those adjustments you requested Cool Cat.
Awesome - i already played in the midnight with 4 other players. See - as soon as changes was done i first time play there with 4 skilled players. Earlier it was nearly impossible to meet there several players at once. Maybe coincidence, i don't know.
But it was great. :D
P.S. I'm so tired that you know who curses and yell at me for no reason. Such relief that this person can not pop-up in PM and yell his nonsense. Like an old good times when i play on euro servers, where admins never show up, with best players of the world.
Attachments
Shot0059.png
Shot0059.png (237.93 KiB) Viewed 191 times
Chrescht_{HoF}

Post by Chrescht_{HoF} »

I think most of Cat's suggestions are excellent, except that the hDM weapon (in the current config, which has also excellent translocator settings) is by far my favorite weapon on that server (followed by dDM), and I would not like to miss it. I also liked the liquidsteel but it disappeared somehow some time ago. :tease:
Chrescht_{HoF}

Post by Chrescht_{HoF} »

Everything is fine, the hDM weapon is still there ... many thanks! :)

Concerning the latency problem (high ping) mentionned by Cat, when you are in Luxembourg (Europe), the NFO servers look like this:
NFOservers.png
NFOservers.png (45.4 KiB) Viewed 148 times
So having a server in Frankfurt would make a huge difference for players here in Europe, and possibly lead to many more players. Of course the little drawback is that players from the US will then be the ones with high pings. :(

When I brainstorm about this, I sometimes think that perhaps we should run the sniper server in Europe until it is full of players :twisted:, and then we could slowly bring it back to New York or so :). Or perhaps there could be two twin servers, one in the US and one in Europe, and as one becomes more popular, so would the other ... :)

But as these ideas are expensive and complicated to implement it is probably better to think a bit more about this...
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I will look into hosting a server in the UK. If I do this Nelsona will be your admin for this location.