{HoF} XC MonsterHunt -=]Nelsona's XC_MH[=-

Nelsona

Re: {HoF} XC MonsterHunt V1.01 (Nelsona's XC_MH)

Post by Nelsona »

Server update.
According to some repeated occurrences toward Speed_Aligner stuff assigning multiple aligners coming from some reasons (whatever server-stuff) I went to an update for preventing to load player multiple times. Version is compatible and conformed with previous one so it won't be causing any mismatch problem.

Tech Note:
Iterator used now is from XCGE acting faster and it won't use TAG check as long as default iterator from Engine did not work properly this way or something was bugging TAG scan and assignment, used in previous package.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Server update.
Map called (named) AbsoluteZero has been replaced with AbsoluteZero_R16 version. This idea of map is not the best ever but far from a great thing.
Player must enter in threat zones and quickly retreating waiting monsters to come - task requiring paths which original map did not have due to mapper level unable to add paths in 5 rooms.
Why retreating and fighting in spawn-room ? Because in area full of monsters, when all of them are firing projectiles with specific lighting, I think render is going over boundaries heading to a player crashed at random - dumb map after all with 3 monsters locked behind some glasses hard to see On-Line and impossible to kill in such contest - game means "monster hunt" not saving monsters. This is one of maps where you cannot kill all Monsters if this means ending game only if all Monsters are eliminated. Version R16 has paths and probably some stuff for "stealing" done in 2016, we have full visible decorations behind glasses not monsters. Excuse me, but I don't get idea about using monsters as a decorations - it's stupid and out of game purpose, any future map patching file facing this situation will move monster back into battle ground.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Update.
When people generally have a premature amnesia, things are not good at all. I went to see what is about that "KingsAndServant-Lite" whatever cubed trash over worked and using not scaled textures and default texture. After killing some fake "Megatitan" I saw that number of monsters from Map went to 0 pieces (pointed by HUD) even if the rest of them (monsters) were there. After a research I see that these "great" Levels have UN-COMPILED stuff badly screwing things - I'm, not sure if this doesn't break PawnList. Retarded map has been removed.
Whoever is the genius making this mess (Queen has over 10000 damage) maybe it's time for some cute map editing without credits for garbage used as source, I'm not crediting junks from any kind... it's not my way.
Entertaining content goes bellow (optional reading starts):
Map_Junk.PNG
Map_Junk.PNG (19.54 KiB) Viewed 7069 times
Map_Junk_01.PNG
Map_Junk_01.PNG (19.12 KiB) Viewed 7069 times
Map_Junk_02.PNG
Map_Junk_02.PNG (11.84 KiB) Viewed 7069 times
Hello !? Are you still wondering why MH was so buggy ? Perhaps the retards screwing maps should stay as players as long as they are good to wipe toilette rather than map making/editing.
First of all Titan uses a separate function called SpawnRock in which if I'm not mistaking, as long as it's hard-coded won't do nothing related to projectile speed, but this lousy brain-fart thing was only messing up map. If you want a better Titan definitely THAT SpawnRock has to be rewritten and not only messing with "defaultproperties" and not compiling code as long as default MH will never allow you to compile NOTHING in your Level aka MyLevel... so all admins can flush toilette here, these aren't anything as a "Lite" regarding to what title said, are just craps from sick minds.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

This server is no longer active. A MH2 server is running using XC_Engine v23 friendly with all stock player.
See viewtopic.php?f=7&t=321
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: {HoF} XC MonsterHunt V1.01 (Nelsona's XC_MH)(INACTIVE)

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I'm resurrecting this server.