{HoF} XC MonsterHunt V1.01 (Nelsona's XC_MH)

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: {HoF} XC MonsterHunt V1.01 (Nelsona's XC_MH)

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 am

The maps need to either be fixed or recycled. The list of maps is long and someone just needs to go through them all.

Nelsona

Re: {HoF} XC MonsterHunt V1.01 (Nelsona's XC_MH)

Post by Nelsona » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:25 am

For me this is a "deja-vu". Working remotely it's not the same like when you are handling machine directly. 2 years ago I was "greeping" all my maps folder for string MonsterEnd in all UNR file. I moved all in another place/folder, what is remaining without strings are maps with no purpose except those Andromeda types having "servertravel" string inside which also are working somehow. The rest of files are trash and can be moved away in a storage folder for future debates/checks - opinions are recommended around community. After that, all maps with MonsterEnd can be moved back in Maps. Now all borks are outta server after this first filtering operation. The rest needs game consideration, some of them like MH-AS-Mazon are ported by dumb people, End it's on a wall and only master blaster double jump is helpful somehow and MonsterEnd visible, else in normal condition that map is crapped and it's not ported properly anyway - moron could not understand how to make a big end in the room similar with MonsterHuntArena but not that big. I don't recall names right now but I could see others having MonsterEnd outside of any zone - no one can finish that - but it can be... patched IF worth the work. If map is done like that you can imagine how do it looks like... There are 900+ maps loaded and I can bet that 300 of them can be removed because they are only UT Junks - even if have ends, they might have other various troubles like old SLV craps and their water issues because these mods doesn't work as NavAdder loading packages without dependencies and aiming "up-to date" methods, they are poor and raw + "mappers" actually are lost in space about which stuff is for mapping and which is not, "JumpDetector" crap as an evidence.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -