Servers State

Nelsona

Re: Servers State

Post by Nelsona »

All servers (not only HOF) would be better to upload heart-beat to all possible master servers - Windows servers are supporting more than three heart-beats as far as I know.

Then... connections... let me speak a bit... I tried (after installing Net RNDIS drivers (for my backup Internet)) to connect VDS - FAILED. Only plain cable connection worked here and SLOW. These days I was noticed VIA e-mail multiple times about some work around whatever updates operated at NfoServers. I can expect then lags or even outages during this time, but.. if things are going this way then I will need to examine in detail traffic in VDS and probably it will be needed removal of ALL NET PROTOCOLS which are not used. Server is guided through external apps, all stock for remote and useless networking can be removed. In my house all what I have into network card chapter is TCPIPv4 and nothing else, machine is sharing files, has a testing web-page, game-server and ALL are fine as they are. Useless protocols are a charge and a source for exploits, but... let's wait some two days for figuring what NfoServers are doing at their networking tasks.
Evil asked me to load QAnnouncerNoLog mod. I don't know if that thing does damage, we can see this next days.

Edit: But... for the record, I closed some ports known as being vulnerable where machine was listening. At least today I could work fine on machine but... tomorrow I wanna see what's the deal at NfoServers.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Changing IDs all time probably transmits a message from these players - they don't want any stats tracking their status or some ranking position. It's understandable that some of them are for gaming not for ranks. I don't think it worth wasting time with super duper stats, arrays slowing down server....
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

- Other Visitors -
Trigger me anytime when these rude people are showing up around.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

I'll be happy to do so. I myself have a bit of a temper flare when someone comes in and starts acting like an asshole . I have a hard time holding back my words at the people who poke and try to ruin the fun . Because some people can ignore it and others can't which is understandable to those players that like to chat and play like I do. I always talk to other players , it's just who I am .. but I can't stand any racist remarks especially if that player is playing on the server everyday...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

So... the other day I mentioned that Evil's server was lagging and starting to feel a little floopy... And now I notice that it's almost unplayable with 10 or more players on and everyone's ping is all over the grid ... mine is higher than it's ever been and everyone else's are high at times too... I'm just the messenger .. but we need some maintenance PLEASEEEEEE , that poor server gets so much traffic all day everyday and its really boggin down ...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I think double start has been solved.
It was...
DStart_Srv.PNG
DStart_Srv.PNG (69.36 KiB) Viewed 9323 times
I've Inspected Startup stuff, somewhere it was a separate section for RedeemerServer and also a StartUp available for all Users...
And now it's like here:
SStart_Srv.PNG
SStart_Srv.PNG (65.24 KiB) Viewed 9323 times
Let me take a look at Blue's configuration...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

For the record, I see CPU usage in decent limits but... I don't get why Evil's Server looks laggy, I need to investigate more because it seems that reducing protocols did not help, I'm afraid the problem it's outside after their updates... Server has the same configuration as before + that QAnnouncerNoLog which now I'm curious to look at it...
In other hand... PlayerLookUp database is... huge, that's an array taking ages to process - I think it's time for a fresh soup...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Blue's server to me it's shown like this:
BlueInDMList.PNG
BlueInDMList.PNG (251.3 KiB) Viewed 9321 times
For me has a... little bit of High Ping... eh... Home to Home stuff...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

My server shows to the public now ??? :?: :?: :) :)
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

I still don't see it under the DeathMatch tab :(( all the hof servers except for mine...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back