Banned ?

Mastersl

Banned ?

Post by Mastersl »

Hello all players and admins, FragmeHof always cry when die, and now hes banned me, but for what? If some players beter if he is that players cheaters? This guy not normal with nerves??? This server banned all good players? Its server rules?

ASK you again - WHY ME BANNED?
Attachments
imgonline-com-ua-Resize-FAnfrucCGeQsvCxb.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-Resize-FAnfrucCGeQsvCxb.jpg (346.14 KiB) Viewed 6494 times
Nelsona

Re: Banned ?

Post by Nelsona »

Yeah, I would like to know why was taken this action against you, what was the problem and when... It's more useful to know some data excepting me from digging through Log files looking for certain event...

When I took action against some players I brought a minimum set of evidences - logs, small videos, whatever helps for proving my action.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

It was today, after banned i write here post

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:18 pm
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I found "history", from log I cannot say too much, maybe FragMe will want to show us what was about. As we have established here, we should describe in forum with a minimum proof such banning action. If nothing happens, I do not intend enforce his ban in server's firewall without any evidence or a well explained reason. Other things are going to be exchanged in some PM.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Okay, if FragMe doesn't show up with some evidences as requested in forum I won't reinforce such a ban in machine policies. As a side effect if any such player is doing changes or reinstalling game, generating another ID, will get back into game - I recommend for players recording a session and posting video or a link to the video for future clarifications.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

FragMe scared? FragMe why you banned me? Your action like a child... Dont be afraid, say to all
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

Mastersl wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:01 pm FragMe scared? FragMe why you banned me? Your action like a child... Dont be afraid, say to all
its not about him being scared, he just dont use the fourm as much as others.

Nelson, try message him through discord PM if anything.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

It's more simple other way. Whenever I talked with him he was not understanding what I was explaining - toward mods, weapons, configurations. And then we can mitigate his actions other way...
I repeat, server has a firewall where I can reinforce bans, banned people won't even be able to ping server. In this case we have a NexGen ban which is... poor. I won't reinforce the ban without any visible evidence so player can get rid of this poor restriction - for me that's not exactly a ban. A lot of times banned people were joining again and again (RUIN as sample in various ID formats) until I took measures in machine's firewall - which I won't do in this case because I did not see anything bad at this player - using multiple IDs.
If we want to talk about cheating, we bring evidences or else I won't assist such a ban. I even dare to teach player to gracefully get over it. I'm getting tired of yelling at clouds without evidences.

BTW I asked FragMe to record such a suspect game - he cannot do that for some reasons... :? No evidences = No ban.

Server has a minimum set of things like XC_Spectator (has nice capabilities) and a relevance tool for making a record a bit more clear from client-side - the other Bounty Sniper Server is doing records directly in server, here mods are not really supporting that EUT stuff - too bad, else I would bring a minimum set of evidences myself.

It's more entertaining to do revisions of maps instead of wasting time with explanations in the wind...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Mastersl

Post by Mastersl »

Again subnormal banned me? what reason? Look logs admins, time now. Its normal on your server? LOL.... Change admin or take off this guy priveleges. Sory for my eanglish
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

If this is the style of game-play used in servers then I don't see where is the cheat or other stuff. Today we were playing games in M.G.S.
Bots and monsters have defeated us not a single time - the question is: Who was cheating and how ? I don't see what sort of cheating was used here. And no, not all time was Xan or Loque beating us.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -