Changes to the Rental Server

Nelsona

Re: Changes to the Rental Server

Post by Nelsona » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:07 pm

New updates:
Two MonsterHunt maps have been added, one of them has a small tweak not needed in this server but... for a map leeching task this one will look a bit different other MonsterHunt games. Let's say that we don't need many explanations about these changes, were a couple of bugs, one of them is default collision crash deal based on a BAD setup also chances to break map depending on player's habits, I won't take known risks as a server load.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:58 pm

December update - probably not the last for this year - I'm looking for good Levels...
Coroner mutator added should adjust a bit visual things, it was tested a while, download it's available as well for others from various communities.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm

The bump update based.

I was checking around some "news", not that funny and not that pro, the mostly supposed fixed but not that rich in fixes and for textures aligning part probably not even a single fix. For now I've setup more textures and some assets in map which is now called MH-Freeky_Rv18 because lousy things from there didn't make me very excited about it. Given known problems of long time moving movers and attaching lights to them and my affinity for trains, this map might be a "How To", Bot support is natively available, I left a bit of dynamic patching availability if it will be needed (adding more ammo, plants, etc). So far it works as it is in pure format tested without regenerator mods.

Cache rippers and stunt performers which wants modifications might be warned about Bot Support - compatible with Plain UT but done using XC assets - by rebuilding A.I. Paths in Level will result some bullshit spots causing loops and... broken routes making Bot useless (Good Luck with modifications out of XC_EditorAdds !). All ammo in map and several Inventories to close each-other are not having navigation markers for preventing navigation bugs. Don't say that I did not warn you.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -