Re: {HoF} Monster Gaming Server

Post by ENDER »

Ok. I just tried to connect again, here is the link to the attached UT.log

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ove63qtw ... t.log/file

Can that help?
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Depending on user stage. At this point this seems way no way... Lecture is below...

Code: Select all

Warning: Received invalid actor class IntProperty NsTDM4.SS.SpawnPawn.i
Warning: Received invalid actor class Palette SkeletalChars.Skins.Palette21
Warning: Received invalid actor class ClassProperty AdvancedModelSupport.GenericSkinInfo.PlayerMesh.PlayerClass
Warning: Received invalid actor class ObjectProperty UTToolbox.RegenerateAmmo.FindRegenerator.P
Warning: Received invalid actor class Sound AmbModern.Looping.engineroom
Warning: Received invalid actor class ObjectProperty Botpack.ChallengeTeamHUD.DrawTeam.Canvas
Warning: Received invalid actor class ByteProperty Botpack.Bot.SendTeamMessage.MessageID
Warning: Received invalid actor class None
Warning: Received invalid actor class None
Warning: Received invalid actor class ObjectProperty Botpack.Armor2.SpawnCopy.Other
Warning: Received invalid actor class Palette Botpack.GoopEx.Palette148
To me it looks like that UT469c is no longer UT. I'm afraid that I can't do anything in this case, except the case when everything has to be recompiled... full rewritten...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
ENDER

Post by ENDER »

not sure what to do here. I tried putting in fresh install files.

also connected to Vulpine Mission MH server and added those logs. Along with another updated HoF MH log.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9xqdn6na ... H.log/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3p94mpll ... H.log/file
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

The same problem - I don't know origins of client used and what exactly does that thing...

Warning: Received invalid actor class ObjectProperty MH_A_V3.nsgrenade.ZoneChange.W
Warning: Received invalid actor class Palette SkeletalChars.Skins.Palette21
Warning: Received invalid actor class State InfoSender.InfoSender.LevelTracking
Warning: Received invalid actor class FloatProperty Botpack.WarheadLauncher.AltFire.Value
Warning: Received invalid actor class FloatProperty Botpack.WarheadLauncher.AltFire.Value
Warning: Received invalid actor class IntProperty MVU3.BDBMapVote.SubmitVote.X
Warning: Received invalid actor class Sound UnrealShare.Male.MGasp2
Everything looks unknown for that "UT Client"...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
imyourmomma_{HoF}

Post by imyourmomma_{HoF} »

Darkelarious tried to join the server last night and was kicked just like Ender was having a problem with. I think both are using the 469 version. So assuming that is the issue? I would think that a clean install of UT with the 436 version would prove that right or wrong I guess.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Ender posted his game log.
Clearly is a compatibility problem - disregarding the "speech" saying something as "backward compatible" - IT'S NOT and it won't be until all lousy useless things are removed from internals and leaving original integrity of functions,. different said 469 it's BAD conformed and it looks like it cannot be conformed this way.
Such logs are available also when a player using 451b whatever is trying to join in a 436 Server running whatever map. That's all about patching (messing up more specific).
I was abrasive in initial stage of this 469 and probably some boys were saying that I'm crazy but right now my predictions turned out as being real - not "Unreal".

Initial stage of 469 version was completely messing up server entering in a permanent crash-loop. XC engine and 469 were out of compatibility. I asked service to roll back server immediately and to not update assets with NON-Public Betas. Either way we can forget this server and they can keep it in loop-crash for 2 years. They figured the bad move and reverted back server - it started working again.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Other events reported:

Our system responded to a (D)DoS against your service with a filter on atlanta-router.

Target address: 64.94.238.23
Next stuff is funny...

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about.
Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the
 server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files.
Log files are mainly BROKEN, these files are not closed correctly due the OS used for hosting. In Win XP when server has a crash I can see lasts lines concerning string "Critical". Here is NOTHING to see, I sent a ticket concerning the problem and it was recommended a "non-managed" machine or such. It's not like OS functions concerning writing buffer methods are helping. Once stopped server, all related disk writing tasks are canceled in "modern" OS-es.... and that dummy switch "-flushlog / -logflush" whatever has no business here - OS takes full control discarding all important data that should be printed for debugging... When Engine has stopped, all related dependencies are stopped too... :P
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -