Most Common ACE File Kicks

General information and topics about [ACE] anti-cheat.
D13GO_{HoF}

Most Common ACE File Kicks

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: I'm making a nice list of the most common file kicks which are usually caused by the client using an unofficial release of UT99(warez). This would be kicks for files with sizes that don't match our servers default files. I'll keep updating this list as I find them.

Unreal1.u
Botpack.u
Unrealshare.u
Engine.dll
IpDrv.dll
Umenu.u
UTmenu.u

To best fix the issues would be to most likely download a v436 standard server or UTdemo and pull the default files from the system directory to replace your own. You could even have a friend send you theirs through a messenger app such as MSN or xfire.
Marauder 1

Re: Most Common ACE File Kicks

Post by Marauder 1 »

Hi Guys I can't play at your server since you've installed ace. I keep getting timeout errors saying something like "timed out couldn't read files" Just thought you'd like to know. By the way I really dislike ACE it has always messed my machines up. But that's just me.
Seeya
M1
Nelsona

Re: Most Common ACE File Kicks

Post by Nelsona »

A port looks closed and ACE cannot upload checked status.

Given the past false positives granted even from mutators sent by servers themselves, I simply removed ACE from my home repositories. Also MonsterGamingServer EvilSniperServer are NOT USING ACE as long as ACE has to grow up first and stop messing with mods out of a VALID CHEAT.

And then...
Last post was in 2017, don't you think that structures have been adjusted after three years ? When XC_Engine has came with improvements Server using ACE and XC_Engine went stuck like a rock, as result administration has removed ACE from main servers - we don't have time for unlocking lock-downs all day long.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -