Salad Dressing

A foodies place to exchange vegan recipes.
JanesAddiction_{HoF}

Salad Dressing

Post by JanesAddiction_{HoF} »

This recipe is pretty good.
Intended to be raw vegan, but it doesn't have to be. Just substitute Nama Shoyu with a different type of shoyu.

nama shoyu 1 tablespoon of nama shoyu - or more
lemon juice 1/2 lemon
garlic a clove or two
crushed red pepper bulk powder 90k - to taste for hot or not if you don't like
avacado 1/2 - 1 avacado
firstcold pressed olive oil tablespoon?

I think you can blend this stuff by hand
Add ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Kelly

Re: Salad Dressing

Post by Kelly »

Hey Jane let me know the next time you are going to hang out on TS. Long story short I'm about to go insane if I don't get some diet variety. No kidding, for the last several years I've eaten peanut butter and bananas at least once a day but mostly twice with some sort of bean paste (a bland ful I make myself or other mashed bean) for dinners. Two nights ago my wife specially made lasagna but I couldn't eat it because it burned my mouth. Her feelings were hurt until I showed her the sores in my mouth yesterday morning from the sauce.

(Edit for clarity: the sauce wasn't temperature hot, I just cannot tolerate any sort of spicy AT ALL. For me regular ketchup burns my mouth like a mid-grade hot sauce would do for someone normal. I tell my wife to think about it like I have a perpetual sunburn inside my mouth and throat. I can't even handle citrus fruits any more.)

I really need to get some advice on different healthy things to try that will fit into my limitations. Salad dressings are something I'd love to know about because I need a lot of 'slippery' in my foods to be able to swallow now. The fact you make your own is super interesting to me because I can control/substitute the things that I can't handle.

Anyway if you are up for it let me know. Thanks!

-Kel
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day