max Ban appeal

Report problem players on our game servers here.
max

max Ban appeal

Post by max » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:28 pm

When you post an appeal, state your ingame name, and which server the ban took place. Please note, that not every ban will be lifted. This is simply a second chance. Furthermore, if you make an appeal we will either provide proof for the ban or lift it.

in game name NotMax on evil sniper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCQESCvPLc&t=3s

so pls provide proof or lift the ban.

max aka -]NBK[-***max*** :o

BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Re: max Ban appeal

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:37 pm

That video is terrible quality...
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:45 am

Not the quality is the purpose but showing how is the game for max. And now... light me where is that said radar.

When I was looking for Iena, I caught clear facts about cheating. Here I don't see any radar and I think I can doubt about aiming support at 180+ ms ping as long as delay caused by network is affecting such stuff. When human is controlling well movement dealing well with network delay this demonstrates a few things:
- he know how to aim at big ping - I know this against poorly skilled bots but not really against people moving well - shot in front of their moving direction at a few units ahead, here experience is clearly demonstrated;
- server works properly or else it would warp in the most of cases;

Previously... CoolCat was accused by cheating for playing the same game, but once I could beat him in Bounty Sniper Server - I repeat only ONCE - I think I was lucky.
Another one was in the same situation. For me, if we don't have valid evidences I won't reinforce any ban in firewall just like that. Players can deal with nexgen as demonstrated in old database which was lagging server and I packed all old records, renewing database... I don't know if server is now smoother at high charges but that's another story...
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -

BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:05 am

Nobody said he uses a radar... I am not responsible for his ban I am just saying that he is appealing his ban with a very poor quality video ... Evil would be the one who to ask
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Yep, we are back at banning without images or anything else with other words out of clear evidences.
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -