Miscellaneous guests

Report problem players on our game servers here.
Nelsona

Miscellaneous guests

Post by Nelsona »

I'm not going to talk too much. Let's see these

Code: Select all

Line 170: [18/05/2020 08:58:47] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P has placed a Kick Vote against P.I.M.P
Pretty entertaining UT skill and then:

[18/05/2020 08:55:03] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed Kalimero _{HoF}_Fan with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
[18/05/2020 08:55:03] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed swisssss with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
[18/05/2020 08:55:04] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed Tony-Stark-(LTL)- with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
[18/05/2020 08:55:04] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P left a small crater.
I'm expecting a clarification here. Did he get some UK overpowered stuff or the genius kicking himself is cheating ? He did 3 kills in one-two seconds and... suddenly falling.
And then

Line 124: [18/05/2020 08:55:42] [  SAY  ] P.I.M.P: where is she ?
	Line 125: [18/05/2020 08:55:48] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed Cool_Cat with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
	Line 126: [18/05/2020 08:55:48] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed SAM with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
	Line 128: [18/05/2020 08:55:50] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P killed swisssss with the NFR_Sniper_Rifle!
	Line 129: [18/05/2020 08:55:52] [  SAY  ] P.I.M.P: where is she ?
	Line 131: [18/05/2020 08:55:57] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P left a small crater.
Spamming, falling, but still killing quickly. Explain me these.

Line 146: [18/05/2020 09:03:48] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P put a bullet through Gomer_Pyle_{{HoF}}'s head.
	Line 147: [18/05/2020 09:03:48] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P put a bullet through vyrushack's head.
	Line 148: [18/05/2020 09:03:49] [MESSAGE] P.I.M.P put a bullet through Ainok3@_{{HoF}}'s head.
Where is she ? Let me look...

PlayerData[xxxx]=Kurwa#Admin#No-Admin#Admin_is_a_Whore#Im_Sorry._I_be_Nice#nimdA#Kurewka#Player9#P.I.M.P#Szmata
You forgot a detail, admin is not only a whore, it's even admin in the same time... and also logs are logs.

Let me see: If cheating is under discussion because I do not have video-records, offensive nick-names and spamming chat with the same retarded question perhaps about his own another entity has no support.

Try next Range...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Cool Cat

Re: Miscellaneous guests

Post by Cool Cat »

PlayerData[xxxx]=Kurwa
Spit Out Drink.gif
Spit Out Drink.gif (297.15 KiB) Viewed 8124 times
PlayerData[xxxx]=Kurwa#Admin#No-Admin#Admin_is_a_Whore#Im_Sorry._I_be_Nice#nimdA#Kurewka#Player9#P.I.M.P#Szmata
Kim-Jong-Un-Funny-Eyes-Gif.gif
Kim-Jong-Un-Funny-Eyes-Gif.gif (57.65 KiB) Viewed 8124 times
Did he get some UK overpowered stuff
No he did not. There was Me, SNAP, and Tony and we all vote for UK map. And he came and begin asking what was that blasts. So obviously he didn't know a dick about UK Bad Boy. We also with Tony in total nefarious fashion :mrgreen: teamed and controlled Bad Boy's place - you know - transparent control over nuclear technologies. :P And then came SNAP with redeemer and cleaned the place. So, no - he wasn't there and don't know anything about it. He was aimbotting IMHO. When i was re-spawn on roof and began jump, move and fall down - there was like immediate non-stopping stream of shots precise in me regardless of where and how i was moving until re-spawn protection was ended... So yea - this is cheater.
Image Image
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I really dislike that UKBadBoy with it’s ridiculous blast radius. Sure it has a pretty explosion but is way over powered.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

That's the small part... Pimp asking about "She" I mean about the same person was "entertaining". Then... you can read what was posting when "He" was the "She"...
Perhaps a psychiatrist can explain in good terms what is about... Logs are there...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Bump: Next Range
Added next deny policy for these multiple-in-one genius.

Awaiting next range.. Keep going, buddy.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Assuming that KrisPee.Bacon is admin...

[04/08/2020 03:53:03] [ ADMIN ] KrisPee.Bacon has added 15 bots to the game.
But I don't get several facts in stage:

[06/08/2020 23:57:21] [  SAY  ] KrisPee.Bacon: omfg this server is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!
And later:

[07/08/2020 09:33:22] [  SAY  ] KrisPee.Bacon: not wise pissing and mouthing off to the person that build and runs this server ill take it all away !!
[07/08/2020 09:33:28] [  SAY  ] KrisPee.Bacon: not wise pissing and mouthing off to the person that build and runs this server ill take it all away !!\
[07/08/2020 09:33:34] [  SAY  ] KrisPee.Bacon: not wise pissing and mouthing off to the person that build and runs this server ill take it all away !!\
[07/08/2020 09:33:38] [  SAY  ] KrisPee.Bacon: not wise pissing and mouthing off to the person that build and runs this server ill take it all away !!
I have to ask: Is everything okay there ?
I was noticed that this dude starts to be annoying at random. Several players might not be happy in front of such habits. Light me what exactly is the problem.

Note: I might get into working lab and maybe working at some spell checker. As long as the trash talk for offending is not accepted by rules, I might setup a small tiny little ServerActor throwing people talking trash having an internal configurable dictionary and logging their data. Perhaps you guys need to switch this attitude before making me to change my attitude. Did this Covid affected your brain ?
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I would have to assume that was Evil. He says the server runs crappy for him. I came in the other day and not one person complained. All client pings were just fine. I can only wonder what would be causing his connection issues. He has always played on wifi and only difference now is Evil plays on his girlfriends old laptop.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Then situation is different, Evil Sniper Server is good but his connection is SH!T, and a big one as long as in more logs I can see "WTF" repeatedly.
If server would be crapped up, then every single player would complain about it, but this definitely doesn't happen and then complaining about his own connection doesn't make any sense. I recommend taking a break and doing network tests, removing useless protocols and net consuming apps. Windows runs a lot of crap which are not only exhausting network but they do have vulnerabilities as well. To me the most smoother situation is when I'm using an User Account not the Administrator full of loads and even exploits.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 pm I would have to assume that was Evil. He says the server runs crappy for him. I came in the other day and not one person complained. All client pings were just fine. I can only wonder what would be causing his connection issues. He has always played on wifi and only difference now is Evil plays on his girlfriends old laptop.
There is no assumption needed. You probably correctly named the reason why Evil-1 is complaining on lags. Wi-fi is significanly slower down ping. Just read in Wikipedia or other sources how this complicated radio technology works and it will be Crystal clear that Wi-Fi CAN NOT have same low ping as fast Ethernet Lan cable. And of course it will gave periodically some serious lags, especially if some "advanced" :!: :arrow: Wi-Fi cards like some Intel stuff. Just read that post on Amazon.
It's great...if you don't care about ping
So yea it's better to go to LAN cable from router if possible. But if not possible then look at what Wi-FI card he have on this laptop. Maybe it's this kind of stuff. Then it can be replaced on something else. I personally prefer Broadcom Wi-Fi cards. But reading reviews on Amazon and other sides is necessary before buying. Some notebooks also not work with other cards so googling about possibility of replacing card on specific model of notebook is necessary too before buying something.

It also necessary to check what router you have. Maybe it needs firmware update. Sometimes some fancy stuff works worse than standard "simple" second echelon brands like D-Link or TP-Link. Like, for example, simple googling shows awful reviews on some pricey Linksys or ASUS routers but very good reviews on something cheap and not-elite like TP-LINK Archer C1200 or TP-LINK Archer C7. Just again - read the reviews before buying.

Finally we need to talk about processors. No i am not talking about speed. But did you know that some very specific and unusual CPU is known to enthusiasts as lag-free processors that do not drop frames? I did not know that before 2018. Read this article on techreport.
It turns out that Core i7-5775C with 128Mb eDRAM L4 cashe our actually deals very good with frame-time because of it's huge cache. The only other relatively cheap processors that have same affinity is AMD ZEN+ processors and perhaps next ZEN generations. Take a look at results of Ryzen 2700x and Core i7-5775C - this is great. I can only add that Geforce video-cards starting of Pascal Generation have same property - they are lagging much less and they percentile frame-time is much better due to very high efficient memory system and big internal L2 cache.
So cheap anti-lag system may have some Core i7-5775C or Ryzen 2700x CPU, some GOOD used GTX 1070 (like EVGA ACX3.0 series for example) and some good router with connection to computer through gigabit LAN cable.
Image Image
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I'm not sure if here are needed many Hardware discussions but... I used some WiFi adapter through certain tethering. To be honest not all devs are smoother in such a situation. I don't think WiFi is for gaming unless all involved devices do have a superior Level... and then Evil Sniper Server is not SH!T if we do have incompatible hardware and connections for playing UT. And then... FragMe was in game, we do have Two Players coming from the same Address. I can restrict these habits in using the same address for 3 False players (were not playing all of them) - you cannot play from two or three computers in the same time and complaining about connection-s.

Then, if players are loving certain maps you should not remove them if you want to keep players playing. If you are removing maps, expect a Server fall-down. They are coming for playing, remove their playground and see what's happening... place #1 went to #3 - it sounds logic to me.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -