-]LST[-*RUIN*

Report problem players on our game servers here.
Nelsona

Re: -]LST[-*RUIN*

Post by Nelsona »

Read topic starting from beginning - it's about the chat with "ruin" guy, not only what you consider good to read.
I think I will install a chat recorder if Nexgen won't help, and we can debate later those triple smilies Image. Because the man who told about video also posted what was happening while asked about things in game.
Here I'm pointing a reminder that not only cheating heads to a kick...
Sample:
Seraphim_prime_{HoF} wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 4:23 pm i totally agree, after i recorded that clip, i still didn't kick or ban him/her for being a cheater, all i said was that i suspect him/her for using aimbot, he/she was gonna start talking sh!t, he/she said "oh dont be a cry baby", i told him/her "listen pal, if you haven't done/doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about, but don't you dare call me names" , he got quite after that, and left a map later...
Usually an admin asking if everything is okay should expect something like: "I'm fine, thanks for asking" instead of "...calls...". to summarize... you are the guest not the admin, in case of not knowing minimum of politeness rules. First video it's a bit far from Youtube links anyway... and here I might ask evidences about NOT cheating because we are HouseOfFools and we are a bit slow minded and we want to learn that style of super duper reflexes... So I'm even waiting a tutorial about being an Extra-Skilled player because my dream was to challenge Loque and XAN in RED team and ME alone in BLUE.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Post by Seraphim_prime_{HoF} »

There we go, here it is, watch and judge for yourself! Also i have included screenshots from the recordings, these screenshots were taken using a frame by frame analysis method, pay extra attention to the moments of the screenshots while watching the video. AS FOR YOU KYGOSTYLE, now, i'm done presenting evidences, but you should start presenting explanations! maybe you or someone who understands how UT works better than i do, can explain what is going on.
P.S: Again, i had to reduce the quality and split the video, so it can be uploaded, original videos are +500MB, i still have the original high quality video for record keeping
P.P.S: ALL PARTS MUST BE DOWNLOADED FOR THE VIDEO TO WORK.
Attachments
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part8.rar
(2.86 MiB) Downloaded 307 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part7.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 293 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part6.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 279 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part5.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 260 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part4.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part3.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 288 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part2.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 266 times
UnrealTournamentkygocompilation.part1.rar
(10 MiB) Downloaded 302 times
interesting moments my lazy eyes noticed.rar
(8.71 MiB) Downloaded 257 times
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Yes, I would like to read explanations for first video from first post which I've seen. From me, if any admin is there and "Ruin" does the same style, you can kick him out until he comes with comprehensive explanations about those turns.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Still waiting for explanation lol
Attachments
kygo moment 1 (info) .jpg
kygo moment 1 (info) .jpg (133.83 KiB) Viewed 7907 times
kygo moment 5 (info).jpg
kygo moment 5 (info).jpg (84.32 KiB) Viewed 7907 times
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
Patrullero!

Post by Patrullero! »

I do not know which turns you speak, because you have not downloaded the video, you could only upload it to YOUTUBE and put the link.
and I have nothing to do with RUIN.
I speak for me.
and if necessary I can create a new post
:tease: :tease: :tease:
Patrullero!

Post by Patrullero! »

cant dowload!
Attachments
Captura.JPG
Captura.JPG (198.6 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
Patrullero!

Post by Patrullero! »

really! cant finish dowmload!
Attachments
Captura.JPG
Captura.JPG (30.31 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
Patrullero!

Post by Patrullero! »

brother, you have a good server, very popular! I really do not cheat, but I can not do more, you decide if you kick me.
My skill is not from another world, I am very far from the really good ones!
If I offended someone, excuse me!
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

the server is not mine, i'm sorry but i think you should know something, i've been doing a lot of work because of you, you do know that im not required to present any evidence to you, only to other admins, i could have banned you and that's it, i wouldn't have done this much work, and no admin would give me trouble for it, even with no recorded evidence... but that would be unfair to YOU, all of this work i'm doing is just for you, i'm doing my best to be fair with you, i believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, the archives are download-able, you can see that it has been downloaded many times before, maybe for some reason you can't download it, i don't know, thzse things happens sometimes, so im gonna try to upload it to youtube tonight, but this is my very last effort on this topic, i promise you that, if it refuse to be uploaded, then you have to try another navigator or computer or something to download the video, and quite frankly im so busy and tired and im done doing work after this... as you see you're not banned on the server right now, but things got out of my hands now, there's some concerns about your playing caught on the recording, i've pointed them out on the screenshot, when you watch the video, you'll see them yourself, cheating or not you still got to explain them, okay? even if i want to drop this and forget about it, other admins will not do the same.
p.s: try downloading part 1 first and download them in order, idk
Last edited by Seraphim_prime_{HoF} on Thu May 30, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patrullero!

Post by Patrullero! »

if I could see the video! and what I think is that if you see it that way it's not so sure that it shows you 100% accurate, and I think the problem is that I use a lot of zoom, which the video does not show. The game is very old, it is impossible to see it well.

I will play a map and try to see me with the command: BEHINDVIEW 0
As I said my way of playing is very similar to any player, and I do not cheat friend.