Accused of cheating by FragMe - UNJUSTLY

Report problem players on our game servers here.
-=Uglytroll=-

Accused of cheating by FragMe - UNJUSTLY

Post by -=Uglytroll=- »

I am disgusted. I have been playing your guy's server a lot because generally it's fun. The only things that detract are sore losers and complainers and people who make racist, sexist or misogynistic comments all the time. However, I was playing Skully's Basement (one of my fave maps). I won by a landslide (as I usually do on that map). The end result? FragMe accused me of using an aimbot! Your clan members should have more tact than to accuse someone of cheating simply because they lost. SHAME! I am a well known old skool camper. First in TKK and now currently a member of DOU.
Let me make one thing ABUNDANTLY clear, I DO NOT, nor have I EVER cheated EVER. Shame on you FragMe. I normally enjoy playing against you as you are a tough competitor, but this accusation is utterly beneath you and reflects badly upon your clan.
I do better on the sniper maps vs the deemer maps where I do not do as well. If I were using an aimbot or any other kind of cheat, my win streaks and kills vs death ratios would be significantly higher no? Seriously, I am pretty damned offended.. so much so that I created an account on your forums simply to make this post.
C'mon, this game is supposed to be fun and played with good nature... don't accuse someone of cheating simply because you lost. That's a N00b move.

Date of this was 2018-10-25 at approx 8:25 Pacific time if an admin would care to check the logs
ut_shred

Re: Accused of cheating by FragMe - UNJUSTLY

Post by ut_shred »

I totally agree with this this post frag me is only intent on revenge kills and always using trans locator to kill I have played ugly troll before and always found him to be a perfect gentleman
col
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Frag is owner of server...

As far as the sexicist racist comments all the time I play there a lot also.

and very rarely see any of this as for a lot or all the time.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Perhaps you should point FragMe on YouTube at watching some aimbot related videos for understanding difference between Skill and Cheat...
There are plenty of videos with skilled people and others with aimbots, differences are visible by a sane mind. Aimbot can see in the back but skill won't do that and rotating movement it's not the same.
I'll tell you something from my own experience. There is a sort of anti-cheat installed in Monster Gaming Server which I forgot to remove from run-line and they were changing that "manually" and I don't want to screw up the setup. In exchange I ruined it there via INI file because it was only blabbering around. I never used any sort of aimboting in MH and over there generally and I've lost a lot of matches against skilled MBots. The problem is... this anti-cheat reported a high AimBot probability for me a lot of times which is an utter FAKE conclusion - no, it's stupid. If I play MH turning fast, this is my own style of game-play, else call me aimbot in Flesh and Blood if not - c'mon. That "anti-cheat" right now it's only consuming CPU power for nothing but I allow it to stay there because I want to see server how do works with additional load when I do various tests. If that thing it's in account by FragMe it's called AimbotScannerX, he should adjust setup because has a lot of false alarms which are hilarious, just forget the damn thing and use other tool. For advanced player that thing it's only insulting experience and years of game-play... some players are good at this game and you can ignore a low skilled anti-cheat because it's irrelevant.

My Two cents if that thing was in account for accusations else... a wise admin would spectate game before drawing such a conclusion... Unfortunately I'm not owner, nor admin there as long as I cannot manage 100 things at once...
Note this Video

Vs This One

Go figure differences, disregard stupid comments because those guys are not understanding too much...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
-=Uglytroll=-

Post by -=Uglytroll=- »

Stinky_{HoF} wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 am Frag is owner of server...

As far as the sexicist racist comments all the time I play there a lot also.

and very rarely see any of this as for a lot or all the time.
I worded that poorly, I am not saying there are sexist/racist comments all the time, what I meant was is that there are a few players who do that whenever they are on the server, and that detracts from the fun.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Today's clarification:
-=Uglytroll=- it's just a skilled player and this "problem" can be seen very clear.
Greetings and my respect ! I would like to play like that...
FragMe - I'm sorry to bother you but this dude has that thing called SKILL or how you want to say.
You should pay attention at others...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

In order to collect random evidences toward game quality I would appreciate FragMe if he would spectate game and auto-recording sessions automatically. They would help to find what's going on when admins are not present, because I see some games being far from what players are saying if I'm there, no crap chat, no big deal, just happiness all time. Random demos can be uploaded in a storage for examinations. If a map is crushing recorder it will be DELETED, we have to end fooling with badly messed up maps. At least camping all day long could be more constructive than producing nothing helpful.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -