(zh)[ia](rex} foul language/verbal abuse

Report problem players on our game servers here.
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

(zh)[ia](rex} foul language/verbal abuse

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

https://imgur.com/a/J70Sd

they have been cussing at people in spanish on the server for a bit only got one screeencap
Kelly

Re: (zh)[ia](rex} foul language/verbal abuse

Post by Kelly »

People talk shit, it's a part of the game. It's no different than calling you a sissy.

Dude don't tag up then be that guy that starts narcing on people for things. It just starts drama that isn't needed. A few choice words towards the person that killed you is normal. You should be in teamspeak, I'll greet everyone with way worse than this.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Still wondering about EULA with 18 Years old needed for playing On-Line if the rule is available or has been removed...
Me, personally, if I don't like who is playing in Server X - regarding to the number of players, I don't go there, I'm playing for fun with a medium skill and maybe to improve my skill not for hunting a place in whatever Z stats types. I have useful things to do in Real Life which are more important than an old game happily ruined slowly by players/admins/mappers and the rest...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

People talk trash in game all the time. If it comes to the point the match is being disrupted then an admin should remove said player. If I were you I would inform FragMe_{HoF} of this asap.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

just my fyi on this player, have removed and warned this player over foul language and racist comments before .
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

if my post was in error i apologize, i simply was following the rules ect that have been presented here to the best of my ability
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

You are fine with your post. Thx for the report.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Both Astro and chevelle informed me of this players rudeness and fouls language again ... as chevy said even towards (( Barney ))a very respectful player. he just come onto the Sniper server, gave a last warning . also he claimed in English... it might be his son?!! IDK Others don't believe this.

Give benifet of dought sure.!!!!
will see how behaves, he understood his IP in jeopardy.

right afterwards this player left and came back in multiple times and right away left again..
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

If this is something that impacts other people or they do find offensive enough that it needs addressed then by far the best way to deal with it is just to mute the offending player without making a big deal out of it. People like this are looking for attention and even negative attention does it for them.

I made several mods that will deal with this. A good place to begin is the mod called "ShutUp":
ShutUp.7z
(4.37 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Note: Zip is passworded, I don't want normal players to see how this is done. This mod runs as a server actor and so the players will never see it to learn how to potentially bypass it. If you are interested in using it just PM me.

This will remove the ability of any player to spam voice chat either immediately or after a set number of messages. You could extend the functionality of this mod to include text messages also pretty easily.

Anyway just mute the player and don't argue with them. Debating only furthers their intention to cause problems.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day