How to Identify Aimbot,Hax and cheaters?

Report problem players on our game servers here.
Nelsona

Re: How to Identify Aimbot,Hax and cheaters?

Post by Nelsona »

There I think it was another one, I don't have more data as long as Plain DM game-type + XC 24 are not great for server-demos else this would be priceless for analysis, only BountySniper server has another EUT DM gametype and then all demos are stored properly...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

So okay if he's not the player I thought he was in my video then my bad , I'm glad he posted this so I could see he was actually down below shooting at me as this other player ran out, which looked like him.. honest mistake. BUT I still stand firm on my beliefs even if nobody is going to see what we all do everyday.. I am here speaking up for the people that get chased off the server on a daily basis . I can't do anything about it but people keep telling me to ban him and I am no more than just a player, I can't do anything about it but I can tell you that this game is a lot of people's favorite game and max sucks all the joy right out of it. Then has the nerve to come here and say how great he is and that he is the only skilled player on the server when thats clearly not the case.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
max

Post by max »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:06 am Then has the nerve to come here and say how great he is and that he is the only skilled player on the server when thats clearly not the case.
only skilled player in my eyes is Stample here.
and for u and the rest of ppl who think i cheat just come here and ask for demo {just ask demo with corect date time and map }and i will be glad to send to you
/\/\

Post by /\/\ »

I agree with everything that Blu has stated. I've played this game long enough to spot a cheater, especially someone that has a high ping and their FPH is always 2x (or more) higher than anyone else in the game. He also plays under different aliases....I just left a game where he was playing as NotMAX (or something like that).

The other give away is he's not always great. He can turn it off and on...whatever that cheat is I don't know. I don't think it's an aimbot, more like radar.

Please check it/him/her out.
MeGaFrAgInDeTh

Post by MeGaFrAgInDeTh »

I have played for many years and myself amongst others believe max is cheating.don't understand how you can't see it
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

max wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:57 pm
BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:06 am Then has the nerve to come here and say how great he is and that he is the only skilled player on the server when thats clearly not the case.
only skilled player in my eyes is Stample here.
and for u and the rest of ppl who think i cheat just come here and ask for demo {just ask demo with corect date time and map }and i will be glad to send to you
A demo of you "not" cheating ? Messing with your ini wouldn't be able to be detected from watching your demos ... It's simply making you play better, move faster, aim sharper... If you mess with your ini. you cheat in my eyes and in many others eyes as well... so you only admit to messing with your ini. for the sake of your FPS but its not just for that reason and it's not just us here that see it .. we see you come in as "Maxtest" and that's just odd... you were there today while many others came and went and some of those players had nothing nice to say about you and how u are known for cheating... So don't act like you're innocent , and don't come here saying that we have no skill either , because if we didn't you wouldn't be playing with us everyday .. and if you do think we are a bunch of skilless players then you should maybe find some super advanced skilled server to play on.. I don't expect you to admit that I'm a good player because I don't like you so why would you say anything nice about me.... The only thing that I have left to say is I was wrong about the video I posted .. if you were me you would have thought the same thing as i did as it TOTALLY looked like you coming around that toilet paper roll and if it had been you that shot would have been bullshit ... but you were down below shooting at me... so this is me being fair and admitting that I was wrong about THAT recording ( I like to be FAIR see) but I still strongly believe something is way off about the way you play ..
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

And then... Max will need to setup more other videos operated from outside of machine for showing at players images as they can be seen on Monitor with eyes for elimination of any suspicious OSD filtering activity. We have that video looking clean and score somewhere +13, if this is not enough perhaps more videos from outside - Nelsona's capturing style with a phone - could reveal what Max can see on his screen while is dominating ++.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
max

Post by max »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCQESCvPLc&t=74s
watch to the end
final score 15 and +7
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

How is configuring the game as intended by the programmers "cheating"? Any configuration allowed by the client is the software working as intended. If i wanted to teach myself how to play with FOV set to 180 or higher, that's still not cheating. Anyone is capable of configuring their game to however suits their playing style, there is no unfair advantage
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

a$']['®õ_{HoF} wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:37 am How is configuring the game as intended by the programmers "cheating"? Any configuration allowed by the client is the software working as intended. If i wanted to teach myself how to play with FOV set to 180 or higher, that's still not cheating. Anyone is capable of configuring their game to however suits their playing style, there is no unfair advantage
How do you know ?? Have you looked into how to cheat by tweaking your ini ? Here read this : https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthre ... 481&page=2
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back