MH-Flappies][

Show us and share your created maps.
evilgrins

MH-Flappies][

Post by evilgrins »

LeoTCK has a habit of creating monsters that're amazing. These are no different, they're great but they're mostly harmless. There's varying classes of Flappy, I chose just the FlappyBoy & FlappyKid because I initially went with all 4 classes but that was a bit of a memory drain.

Flappies are a sort of dinosaur that are about as harmless as NaliCows. Despite their size and claws, they have no attacks.

Only thing on this map that attacks are the Wasps. They've got stingers, which isn't much of a problem but they tend to attack in swarms. Unlike the butterflies that were originally on this map, the wasps can be killed by some weapons.

Only other monster on the map are these weird "birds"...
...which near as I can tell also have no attacks but they are very cool looking!

Map has one PlayerBot running around, who will fight the monsters on the map but also anyone on your team if it gets a chance.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tuqd0u9mg ... appies.zip
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Nelsona

Re: MH-Flappies][

Post by Nelsona »

evilgrins wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 am Map has one PlayerBot running around, who will fight the monsters on the map but also anyone on your team if it gets a chance.
Years ago if I well recall I did a response to such type of maps having all trash like that B99-MinasTirith. Simply and efficient Every single Bot in map is moved by MH mod as Hunter in Team 0, So it will help in killing monsters instead of bugging Players. LOL MH mapped Bots - yeah, enjoy... In XC_MonsterHunt I did not do any tweak but that's doable as Server-side and also giving him a weapon for not going full retarded.
PeaceAndLove.png
PeaceAndLove.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3772 times
Nothing was more peaceful and relaxed than in this map, nobody attacked anything. I was wondering where is MonsterHunt, I don't even see why are needed TWO End triggers.

This gave me an idea.
I think is time for MH community to have more useless UNR files and then I might do something like a map against stealing, empty map with all things left as a void, and filled with stuff only in Run-Time by NavAdder by example, any thief stealing map from server by un-caching it will have a surprise... M.G.S has a MonsterHunt map, but the same map elsewhere is Nothing, lol.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

You need coffee.

Where did the knight get that rifle?
Skaarj need love too!
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Like I explained already, One of my MH mods are not accepting log junks and neither Monsters not Monsters.

Code: Select all

ScriptWarning: TMale2Bot MH-Flappies][.TMale2Bot0 (Function Botpack.Bot.Roaming.PickDestination:01CA) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: TMale2Bot MH-Flappies][.TMale2Bot0 (Function Botpack.Bot.Roaming.PickDestination:0625) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: TMale2Bot MH-Flappies][.TMale2Bot0 (Function Botpack.Bot.Roaming.PickDestination:08C6) Accessed None
I drunk a small coffee and even I've eat something this morning, sun is shining predicting a nice day.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

Nelsona wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:22 amLike I explained already, One of my MH mods are not accepting log junks and neither Monsters not Monsters.
Whenever I place a PlayerBot on an MH map I usually leave it without a weapon initially, it either gets one before it dies or has one the moment it first respawns.
Nelsona wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:03 amit will help in killing monsters instead of bugging Players
Not entirely. As a random element it can make things interesting because while it primarily goes after monsters... it also attacks the other bots and human players when they cross paths. Also, after the map has been beaten it then entirely goes after players before someone gets to the exit.

Though if it's killed enough times at the end, sometimes that ends the map too.
Skaarj need love too!
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

evilgrins wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:19 am
Nelsona wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:03 amit will help in killing monsters instead of bugging Players
Not entirely.
YES, ENTIRELY - this is not original junk MonsterHunt and of course you don't know this thing because I did not share it anywhere in public.
You actually don't understand what a modified game-controller can do, and yes this is a heavily modified thing, not original MonsterHunt with Cows killed by Bots and here unarmed Bot is loaded with a MHRifle an alias of an old rifle. Bots (ANY) are not hunting Nali and Cow species, in this map nothing happens in such controller where attitude code is redefined my friend if you know what is about, MonsterHunt is entirely missing because these are "INNOCENT" classes as described by Shrimp which was not excepting them from being hunted in original MonsterHunt, here if a creature was originally claimed innocent, it will be completely innocent as image is showing. Screenshot is from that game-type not from original MonsterHunt.
A Game-Controller has a heavy word to say toward Bot behavior, too bad that people are not understanding too much about this.
As a small tech explanation, function AssesBotAttitude is completely rewritten because Shrimp has forgot it and original of Epic did not include Monsters for Team-Games spamming craps in log-files, and my controller has even a better StatLog and Monsters have an extreme aggressiveness against players, but not Cows and expanded ones, and not Nalis and expanded ones.

For a modified MonsterHunt game like this, such a map is not making any battle noise, Bots are not hunting anything here. No Bot has fired any weapon, no innocent creature has been murdered - a picnic map, different from what happens in plain MonsterHunt.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

Nelsona wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:58 amyou don't know this thing because I did not share it anywhere in public.
Well, sure that makes sense.
Skaarj need love too!