CTF-MortalStrangeness

Show us and share your created maps.
GhostHunter94

CTF-MortalStrangeness

Post by GhostHunter94 »

Here's another map i had managed to save from the days of 'Rosebum', CTF-MortalStrangness.

It is definitely Strange in that the map is divided into 4 pieces that were put together in one long length, it twists from one base to another.

Your base seems normal from your perspective but the opposing base may look upside down, plus you seem to teleport through the walls.

i've personally had this map for about two years and, thus, have done some fairly extensive testing and playing on this map, other than the fact that bots (if you have them on) seem to have troubles going through the 'Teleporting Walls' (normal human players are definitely just fine), then i otherwise wouldnt have anything further to report in terms of issues.

I do, however, recommend sending one person at a time through the 'Teleporting Wall' as you may risk telefragging if you send multiple people at once.
Attachments
CTF-MortalStrangeness.zip
(91.49 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
CTF-MortalStrangeness.jpg
CTF-MortalStrangeness.jpg (85 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
evilgrins

Re: CTF-MortalStrangeness

Post by evilgrins »

I generally feel at least 2 screenshots for any map is ideal, 1 of which should display more of that the map looks like overall.

How's the bot pathing?
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor

Post by medor »

Funny map :D

evilgrins bot are lost in :mrgreen:
medor.no_ip.org
GhostHunter94

Post by GhostHunter94 »

well, if they can get through the 'teleporting walls' more as normally as human players would, then it should be okay.