Liandri Mining Corporation

Show us and share your created maps.
Nelsona

Liandri Mining Corporation

Post by Nelsona »

This might have an approach to some title of whatever MH map.
What is about more exactly ? I will ask if exist anyone interested about Team-Working in some map because I got an idea, a subject that can be mapped accordingly. It will be needed some custom decoration stuff which I can do and which can be chosen (from whatever package integrated later in MyLevel.)
More details are granted to anyone interested - is not a rush work, not a competition, is just a "let's map something" chapter, but something not done yet...

Listening opinions...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Re: Liandri Mining Corporation

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I can come up with some nice textures.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I was thinking at some ambience designed somehow. Two or more valley types, a cave or such, then last area having a sort of factory, not a big one, for that idea is not necessary a big zone. I would like to see other ideas about such subject.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
imyourmomma_{HoF}

Post by imyourmomma_{HoF} »

Open pit mine with observation towers with spotlights towards the pit. Conveyor belts and furnaces in the factory. Lake in a valley with monsters in it. Cave entrance in the lake. Or exiting in the lake.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Eh..., :D ...
Then I have to prevent confusions about "mining". Liandri decided to make more money for supporting their fights with those warriors... Actually they have build a small location where they were mining bitcoins (this looks the nowadays subject for people even if is not that productive at a small level...). Monsters killed all personal and hacked mining machines from Central Server somewhere pointing Bitcoins to their wallet, the mission it's to eliminate them for unlocking routes to Central Server and... rebooting this machine in order to restore Liandri's mining account and mining for Liandri's wallet.
I gotta admit here I will have to redo some stuff as long as I don't like that default keyboard around S3TC Textures so I will do a more HD like one and aligned to the desk. Then I will need to write "Screen" stuff.
Given said needs which might be time consuming I was interested if anyone can do the basic geometry while I will do the "dynamic" decorations triggerable on demand. Then to not forget, Bot has to manage the mission here as well... not the last, some sounds also are needed ambience, actions, etc., all have to be more simple as possible and... compatible with UE1 aka Unreal Engine 1.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I or Diego if he has time could assist in basic geometry.