Balony Banned Again {HoF} Evil's Run & Gun Redeemer

General community discussions here.
Balony

Balony Banned Again {HoF} Evil's Run & Gun Redeemer

Post by Balony »

This is Balony -I was Banned by Evil1 at approx 730 central time on 11/8/21 for running people off his {HoF} Evil's Run & Gun Redeemer server.. and being a "fucktard and Asshole that is not wanted on the server" per Evil1.

There were 3 of us on the server, FrenchAK ( i believe) myself and Evil1.. i chose IndaCrib map and FrenchAK chose it as well.. we were all three using the deemer. FrenchAK obviously knew what he was doing with the deemer as i won and he had 37.. Both of us said GG, i asked if he wanted to play another nuke map which he did not reply and left. White houses won because Evil didn't vote, He proceeded to tell me i was an asshole and he has warned me about running people off the server. I then got banned with no reason on the ban.

This is a majority rules map vote so i can choose whatever i like, if others want to play then so be it. If Evil doesn't like it he can change the map vote system or take his overkill nuke off the server. Pretty Simple.

He always sets idle on the server, so last week i chose white houses map since no one was on the server (as usual, ,maybe his attitude). I noticed he started playing all the sudden when the nuke went off.. I took over the nuke and owned him. At the end of the map he calls me a fucktard and asshole telling me i'm not wanted on the server.. Great representative for the HOF server.

You can look at any logs or ask anyone you want on the server if i'm respectable and helpful to everybody. Except Evil1 don't ask him.

This sounds real familiar to when he banned me from the NFR Server.. Same lame lies i'm sure,

I'm guessing he took his ball and went home to Mommy when he lost games as a kid.
D13GO_{HoF}

Re: Balony Banned Again {HoF} Evil's Run & Gun Redeemer

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Hello and welcome Balony

Just to clarify something, Evil is not longer a HoF or to be more precise, he never was. The server was setup by Schwartz as part of a "deal/promise" he did with him.
There is another thread complaining about this type of situtations too for the main NFR sniper server he is running, but we never changed the name of this one since it was not pick it up as much. So in general Evil is not part of us and he will act like this no matter what we do.

So for now, let see if Schwartz or Nelsona can help you with this since I dont want to involve in this drama again and I dont have admin level in those servers either or you can complain about Evil like a lot others already did..
Balony

Post by Balony »

Thank You for the reply., We will see what happens from here.

Seems like a bad situation to me when he has that much authority on a HOF server that he isn't affiliated with, then again I don't know all the past politics or promises
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

Balony wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:47 am This is Balony -I was Banned by Evil1
You not the first good player who was banned on his server. That's happen now on continuous basis. Take Blue* for example... Same stuff.
This is a majority rules map vote so i can choose whatever i like
Yes. And Blue was banned for same reason - she dared to vote for some map.Image
Pretty Simple.
No, it's not simple. You try to be logical and non conflict with a guy who obviously not stable. He gone completely off the deep end. You will not reason him, you will not find common sense there. It is just logical to go play to other servers. Like, for example, HOF Blue sniper server.
calls me a fucktard and asshole telling me i'm not wanted on the server
It happen to many players and to me aswell. Just they not telling here it usually, cause he doing this using Private Message. So other people can not see it how he like a total twerp verbally abuse other people privately.
I once play with funny nick Antifa_CEO to troll MAGA and right-wingers. And he when see it suddenly have shock and nuclear meltdown. Kicking me from server and yell something about terrorists. It was funny. The guy is far gone. Also what he do is unthinkable on most european servers. Especially Old-Guard servers like 14-10 years ago that not exist anymore.
Since number of players is decreasing fast and UT99 world is shrinking every year i must say that i miss old european servers, where Admins was invisible and never even appear publicly on server, playing instead incognito. Where did gone those wonderful times? That's a rhetorical question.
Great representative for the HOF server.
Dude, hes server is not HOF after he ban Blue for voting map she wanted. So it is now have nothing to do with HOF. I may suggest to play on Blue server - it is very similar and have same nuke maps and ping and other stuff. In fact we all should play there.
Image Image
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

Also i must add that since i move on american servers i see right-wing cancel culture all the time. Take for example that u can not play with specific nics like Antifa_CEO. Americans are proud of First Amendment. But it appears to me, that you don't understand sense of it anymore. It means that censorship is forbidden and you can not police speech of other people. But you try to enable and apply censorship all the time now. From 1930's Right Wing crack with Cancel Culture on left all the time mopping floor with Constitution. Now the monster is out of control and Right-Wingers hit all day long with cancel culture and they crying. They crying not because they against cancel culture. They crying because cancel culture hit them also. Not only left wing, as they like. Hypocrisy and stupidity.

Fist amendment unique because of time where it appear in Constitution - 1791. But it not rare in modern world. Just in other worlds. For example in my country's constitution it is written short and elegant - CENSORSHIP IS FORBIDDEN. Simple as that. I hope moderators and administrators will apply this to they own servers - that censorship is forbidden.
I write this because Blue once sad to me that she thinks "Antifa_CEO" is bad nick. And other member of HOF thinks that "COVID-19" is bad nick. I thought about it, and i think they both decent nicks. Take for example person who play with nick "Cytokine Storm" - i think it is very clever nick and even funny. After all it is House of Fools, not House of Stepford wifes, or House of Political correctness.
Censorship should be forbidden.
Image Image
Balony

Post by Balony »

I do play Blue's server especially when people are on playing

Seems i will be playing it alot more lol