FragMe BANNED ME

General community discussions here.
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Re: FragMe BANNED ME

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

Nelsona wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:41 pm
a$']['®õ_{HoF} wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:27 pm I share a lot of the concerns a lot of others do here, i just still felt too "new" to complain really.
You can tell us what is about, it's not like a new guy should not speak if there is something to say.
eh, they are irrelevant now, the sniper server is no longer hof nor is fragme. his hostility has always rubbed me the wrong way
BaRnEY

Post by BaRnEY »

:cry: This has got to be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! The drama Queen is upset about “drama” and gets booted! Can’t say it wasn’t necessary and deserved. Hilarious. Poor Blue has to start over... hahah. What a joke she is anyway. And look at all the flying monkeys coming in her defense... even more laughable!!! If she couldn’t play Legos, Married with Children or blue light... she whined anyway... Kevin did the right thing... and she smells bad? Omg... I’m dying here. Thanks for this entertainment!

#skanky #shegoesIgo #noballs #epicloser #thedisease
Last edited by BaRnEY on Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

FragMe has never banned me.
I feel left out.
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Honestly I really just want to point out that Evil's actions are his own. Evil was never really a HoF member but more of a supporter. I knew someday I would have to cut off the Evil sniper from being a HoF game server. I knew how Evil didn't like to have to explain his action or banning on the game server anywhere. I really feel this was the best move for the Evil Sniper Server to be free of any outside social media.

I have been running this community for along time. My decision wasn't easy but it was the most logical course of action.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

As far as I see there are a few players banned without explained reasons, not one case.
If I do have access at machine I won't reinforce such bans outside of UT without well explained arguments. Either way a ban for mid game voting or for over-playing a map which I doubt to see it running well elsewhere is ridiculous (those maps are having really dumb issues managed in run-time). Blue it's not my wife, Max is not my brother, CoolCat is not my cousin or such, etc. If people are banned perhaps there should be some reasons enforced by small evidences such as:
- excessive trash talk;
- abusive usage of power kicking players;
- attitude intended to annoy certain players;
- too skilled in front of regular players :lol: ;
- etc.
I was reading some chat a few time ago. A player was telling: "Bot won ? This is sad." If clumsy Bots are winning in these maps perhaps a skilled player will wipe floors... just saying.

In other hand some of those "clans" I don't know if they were original clan players or cloned cheaters demonstrating a robot type sudden skill which was not usual, skill low and high in the same match. These sudden "lucky" moves made me to restrict some IP ranges (Iena, As, etc), at once with those harassing around, and all sort of complains (sh!t server settings, sh!t weapons, nothing is changed (only a blind cow cannot figure any change...), etc.) if it's all sh!t then get out of toilette and go elsewhere in whatever paradise. Said server right now has 2nd place and no longer 1st place, perhaps it's self-explanatory...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

BaRnEY wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:03 pm :cry: This has got to be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! The drama Queen is upset about “drama” and gets booted! Can’t say it wasn’t necessary and deserved. Hilarious. Poor Blue has to start over... hahah. What a joke she is anyway. And look at all the flying monkeys coming in her defense... even more laughable!!! If she couldn’t play Legos, Married with Children or blue light... she whined anyway... Kevin did the right thing... and she smells bad? Omg... I’m dying here. Thanks for this entertainment!

#skanky #shegoesIgo #noballs #epicloser #thedisease
Who’s BaRnEy ?? Rude MF

#crybaby #soreloser #hasbeen #butthurt #WHOCARES #NOBODY
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Nelsona wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:49 pm As far as I see there are a few players banned without explained reasons, not one case.
If I do have access at machine I won't reinforce such bans outside of UT without well explained arguments. Either way a ban for mid game voting or for over-playing a map which I doubt to see it running well elsewhere is ridiculous (those maps are having really dumb issues managed in run-time). Blue it's not my wife, Max is not my brother, CoolCat is not my cousin or such, etc. If people are banned perhaps there should be some reasons enforced by small evidences such as:
- excessive trash talk;
- abusive usage of power kicking players;
- attitude intended to annoy certain players;
- too skilled in front of regular players :lol: ;
- etc.
I was reading some chat a few time ago. A player was telling: "Bot won ? This is sad." If clumsy Bots are winning in these maps perhaps a skilled player will wipe floors... just saying.

In other hand some of those "clans" I don't know if they were original clan players or cloned cheaters demonstrating a robot type sudden skill which was not usual, skill low and high in the same match. These sudden "lucky" moves made me to restrict some IP ranges (Iena, As, etc), at once with those harassing around, and all sort of complains (sh!t server settings, sh!t weapons, nothing is changed (only a blind cow cannot figure any change...), etc.) if it's all sh!t then get out of toilette and go elsewhere in whatever paradise. Said server right now has 2nd place and no longer 1st place, perhaps it's self-explanatory...
I totally agree
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 am Who’s BaRnEy ?? Rude MF

#crybaby #soreloser #hasbeen #butthurt #WHOCARES #NOBODY

YES!!! This is such a sweet dunking perfomed by BluEyedBitch ! :P

P.S. Especially i like hashtag #soreloser. :lol:

P.P.S. Friendly reminder that Barnito is a kind of a guy who write martial law as "Marshall Law". Image

BaRnEy, "Marshall Law" means that Eminem represent Planet Earth in Galactic Federation.
Image Image
BaRnEY

Post by BaRnEY »

I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention than this jughead above me... how embarrassing that Blue has these idiots supporting her... how sad.

Way to stay on topic Cool Cat... or whatever your name is today. Nobody cares about you... or whatever nonsense your blabbing about... you just managed to take the crown for your most ridiculously stupid post yet... and I’ve read most of yours and didn’t think it was possible. You proved me wrong. Way to go. Keep chasing her CC... she’ll get around to you at some point! LOL!!!
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Geez people, can you stop fighting like kids that don´t have selfesteem enough to survive in this cursed world.

And this comes from someone that doesn´t give a fuck in what the society do and without faith on it either. if you guys die, I DON´T CARE