FragMe BANNED ME

General community discussions here.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

FragMe BANNED ME

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Okay so I was playing with one other person and I voted for a different map because the lg mod makes my computer lag so bad ... so a couple others joined and I asked them to vote and they did ! Then Kevin sees the conversation happening and that we are now switching maps and he says "FUCKING BULLSHIT" HE WASN'T even playing !!! So he signed in and became server administrator and changed the map back to a map using the same mod that we didnt want to play with and he played that map and at the end he said he was going to ban me if I run ppl off his server again AND NOBODY was run off his server we all VOTED to change the map !! Is this really going to keep happening every time Kevin is in a bad mood !!?? He is very rude to EVERYONE !! He threatened to ban me for talking the other day !!! And he kick a friend of mine off the server because we were talking and having fun playing for a long time then Kevin comes tell everyone to "READ THE FUCKIN RULES" exactly like that and acted like a jerk , then he kicked my friend off the server because he called Kevin "Karen" .. I don't know if you're aware of what a "Karen" is but it's when someone is seeming to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal... Kevin WAS being a Karen ! Anyways he says he doesn't want people ran off his server but he is going to BAN everyone till theres nobody left !!! I am the second HoF member to be banned by him now and MY server only HALF exists so what should I do !!?? I won't play I guess . THANKS KAREN I mean KEVIN!!
Attachments
convo.png
convo.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 12410 times
banned.png
banned.png (193.59 KiB) Viewed 12412 times
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Monty_{HoF}

Re: FragMe BANNED ME

Post by Monty_{HoF} »

This community is getting smaller every day it seems and we're infighting here. This type of stuff isn't good for HoF, it's not good for UT. In game chatting is what makes friendships here and the forum isn't a substitute for that. I'm not a TS person, and probably never will be. in game audio demands time from me right now and immediately. I have to stop, unmute, whatever. Is it hard, nah but it's a distraction for me and I never play my best while on TS because I'm focused on all the talkers instead of the game. In game chat allows me to get to a safe spot, open system console and catch up at my leisure or go to the private chat menu and read. But its on my game time and at my convenience. This active campaign to end in game chat just really confuses me.

Also not a fan of IG/flak. Doesn't mean in the slightest that I'm upset with the server though. I love the place, but flak is low grav, not just no fall damage. And with rockets if I shoot wrong I take splash damage but on flak I just die. Low grav makes everything slower and suicides a lot more frequent. Its my least favorite game play.

I can only vote with my presence on the server, but what I love about HoF seems to be being actively worked out. Strong players, not just cheaters, are being run out, slower gameplay is being encouraged, chatting (aka friendships to me) is being discouraged and now we're banning members. if this is how HoF is going to be it may be time to hang up my translocater. Blue goes, I'm going to go too.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Well there are always two sides to a story. Kevin said that the map you were on the top scorer was at 30 points but you all didn't want to continue the map that was playing. When you got enough ppl to vote a different map 4 clients there were on that map left the server. You should take into consideration all players who were on that map. As for your server I'll make time today to get it functioning properly and you can mid map switch clients till your blue in the face. No pun intended.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Thats funny ! I do take into consideration everyone playing on the server and it's ridiculous that I am BANNED forever for a mid-game map vote ! So that's it? Just fuck me go play somewhere else for something like THIS ? There needs to be a huge change in the RULES that are listed then if this is going to be how this works.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

First measure is restoring policies each server boot/reboot as long as I don't see ANYTHING logic at these sort of bans - last time bans weren't for valid reasons enforced with proofs and explanations. Reason: None, Period: forever - Is this a sort of joke or something ? Okay, I might be firing my other jokes. Expect me doing very little changes here and there... When members are banned this way it starts to be questioning. I would expect a small discussion in forum's chat or such BEFORE/INSTEAD rejecting clan members...

Move no.1 - Removed policies against members. In order to keep them active we need:
- MATURE explanations;
- probably ScreenShots;
- Pointing whatever date-time for chat-logs analysis ?

Why I'm banned ? Reason: None = for no reason; for no reason - this means we don't need these bans because are pointless out of a reason.

If memory doesn't cheat me Diego asked something here...
viewtopic.php?f=32&p=3831#p3831
It's not like an admin should talk to the walls because nobody is listening...

Players have left because another map was voted ? They can come back later, what's the problem ? All the time players are coming and leaving. Server doesn't have 25 players 24/7, at a moment they are leaving awaiting only a tiny thing as reason when are tired (- of being defeated)... even by Bots.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:51 pm When you got enough ppl to vote a different map 4 clients there were on that map left the server.
Kevin KNOWS that is a lie ! I missed this part the first time I read what u wrote. He lied to u of course and he wasn't even PLAYING until i initiated the map vote. NOBODY left the server until he banned me then I was told that he was left playing all by himself probably because he was being so rude, nobody likes to play with people who act like this. This is childish
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 pmThats funny ! I do take into consideration everyone playing on the server and it's ridiculous that I am BANNED forever for a mid-game map vote !
You are always welcome to play on my server and never be banned. Admittedly I don't use map vote and I don't have a server... but still.
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Never mind details, Blue I sent you a PM. Playing elsewhere if you were getting used with Sniper Server might not be the best option, unless you will want to setup your's in the same machine with the same parameters and capabilities. Server is hosted using a Pro-Connection not a Plain User connection, these networking capabilities are superior to a common connection, it's why this server has a good potential at this point, last time they have improved whatever equipment and perhaps certain updates have been operated for improving performance and all those thingies.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

Nelsona wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:46 pm If memory doesn't cheat me Diego asked something here...
viewtopic.php?f=32&p=3831#p3831
It's not like an admin should talk to the walls because nobody is listening...
Didn´t want to get involve, but Nelsona did it, anyway, Evil lately has being banning people without adding reasons or prove and that is not acceptable. A gold rule is if you going to ban or accuse of cheat, first PROVE it and have evidence to confirm.

In my point of view, he has being acting like a dick and thinks what he is doing is the correct for ¨his¨ server(I know Schwartz and Nelsona did all for the server) but how i see it, he will be the ruin of it too. Ban people for no good reasons or any reason, ban members just because ask people to play a different map or gameplay style, not wanting to add variability to the maps.

The list goes on, this is only my point of view and i don´t like to play in the Sniper server anyway and still I have to enter to do some admin stuff for the new members
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Amen!!
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back