FragMe BANNED ME

General community discussions here.
dot_{HoF}

Re: FragMe BANNED ME

Post by dot_{HoF} »

So I'm know I'm the new guy here, but I felt I should chime in...

Banning blue is bullshit. Flat out. She's easily on of the most prolific and fun players on this server, and I can't ever see her trying to redirect people to other servers. I've played on this server with her for years, and I've never seen ANY behavior that would warrant this response.

I understand if my opinion isn't welcome here, but I enjoy playing with her a lot and would be very disappointed to see her go.
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Your opinion matters . Probably not to FragMe but to everyone else it does matter. Nobody's opinion matters to FragMe and that is why I sit,banned, and scratching my head. He doesn't like anyone talkin back to him or standing up for themselves ...but he can say whatever he wants to whoever he wants... because it's his server and it doesn't matter what any of us want .... it only matters what he wants. Those are actually words directly from Karen (aka FragMe) himself. It's okay though I'm gonna get my server going and the fun will continue. Thanks for the support Dot, you have always been one of the fun ones and always a challenge for me.

Be careful though while attempting to enjoy yourself on the sniper server... apparently there are rules that apply that we are all unaware of and you can get banned for ANYTHING.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

This was given to me from a friend that was playing on the server while FragMe continues to take jabs at me after banning me. This place is full of disrespectful players and here is an example of one of the worst kind.
Attachments
165265198_2951369711813584_3536163358699142009_n.jpg
165265198_2951369711813584_3536163358699142009_n.jpg (544.55 KiB) Viewed 6570 times
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
LeadFree

Post by LeadFree »

That last post was a kick in the teeth. What a line.
Anyway, I'm sorry the most popular player gets kicked. Got no other words.
(sXs)-Hank_Marvin

Post by (sXs)-Hank_Marvin »

so sad when a clan member gets banned not much else to say really
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

D13GO_{HoF} wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:01 pm Didn´t want to get involve, but Nelsona did it, anyway, Evil lately has being banning people without adding reasons or prove and that is not acceptable. A gold rule is if you going to ban or accuse of cheat, first PROVE it and have evidence to confirm.

In my point of view, he has being acting like a dick and thinks what he is doing is the correct for ¨his¨ server(I know Schwartz and Nelsona did all for the server) but how i see it, he will be the ruin of it too. Ban people for no good reasons or any reason, ban members just because ask people to play a different map or gameplay style, not wanting to add variability to the maps.
Ok i see this unreasonable bans and outrageous behavior and for to long i stay silent on this. Here what i want to say:
As far i see FragMe and Evil-1 is the same person. Yet he continuously say that it is different persons. Funny i never see them both simultaneously on server playing. You don't see FragMe and Evil-1 playing with each other for the same reason you don't see in one room Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus.
Ban of BluEyedBitch is demented.
By the way, in past years i many times JOIN the game on server if i see BluEyedBitch in online active players list. Because playing with her is awesome.

If somebody have mental problems or doesn't play at the same level as before, it shouldn't be other people's problem. If server owner can't get his shit together then pass admin\moderator job to other HOF admins\moderators that are well known and proven people. There is now need to destroy good server that was crafted and tuned for so long.
Image Image
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Evil Sniper will no longer be a affiliated with HoF. Reasons are self explanatory. I told Evil that if he is gonna bann and not provide proper explanations then the server will be his own private playground outside of HoF. I helped Evil create this server over the years and the agreement was it was his baby. I'm not going back on my word.

I'll be replacing the CTF server with Blue's Sniper Server this Thursday.
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:37 pm Evil Sniper will no longer be a affiliated with HoF. Reasons are self explanatory. I told Evil that if he is gonna bann and not provide proper explanations then the server will be his own private playground outside of HoF. I helped Evil create this server over the years and the agreement was it was his baby. I'm not going back on my word.

I'll be replacing the CTF server with Blue's Sniper Server this Thursday.
Well, that will be a big change, and in some way, I am glad i removed my maps from there too. Anyway, the question will be how BlueEyedBitch will promote this new server to a level similar to the Evil one.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Cool Cat wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:41 am As far i see FragMe and Evil-1 is the same person. Yet he continuously say that it is different persons. Funny i never see them both simultaneously on server playing. You don't see FragMe and Evil-1 playing with each other for the same reason you don't see in one room Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus.
Perhaps we have even evidences known by friends as arguments/proofs/demos.

Code: Select all

PlayerData[xxxx]=KrisPee.Bacon#7thRegiment#WhiteWolf_{HoF}#Bluewerwolf_{HoF}#][-=Evil-1=-][#ki||er-A|ien#ki|ler-A|ien#Ramsay#Juggernaut#Napalm_Death#Edge#KingMen#warhog#WarMachine#Ki||erA|ieN#MalCom#FragMe_{HoF}
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

If I'm taking in account Heston's decision there are a few things to discuss:
- server has certain maintenance moments - logs must be packed or else they will fill drive;
- server has some tools - I can remove them if are pointless from now on and then... server will get back at old crashes/player-rejections due to fascinating "maps" running there. If it has to be reverted to previous lousy state it's pretty sad, else it can be left as it is...
Maybe more which I forgot...
dot_{HoF} wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:47 am I understand if my opinion isn't welcome here, but I enjoy playing with her a lot and would be very disappointed to see her go.
Nah, everyone has the normal right to have opinions. Usually I read people's opinions. More opinions = the better for drawing conclusions.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -