FragMe BANNED ME

General community discussions here.
evilgrins

Re: FragMe BANNED ME

Post by evilgrins »

BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF} wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:52 amWHAT THE HELL!!! How come no one sends me nude pics
Oh, I'm sorry... allow me to fix that.

Here's is a naked rat drinking beer.
Attachments
naked.jpg
naked.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 9218 times
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
Skaarj need love too!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF}

Post by BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF} »

LOL!! A shaved cat would of been better. :D
Cool Cat

Post by Cool Cat »

BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF} wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:26 pm LOL!! A shaved cat would of been better. :D
Have at it, Hoss! 8-)
water.jpg
water.jpg (142.09 KiB) Viewed 9196 times
Image Image
BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF}

Post by BIG_JAKE-}x{_{HoF} »

Now a Shaved Beaver?
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

BaRnEY wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:22 pm I would rather be the “who’s BaRNeY” than the “UT Blue Bicycle” where everyone gets a ride... looks to me like you’re good at 2 things Blue! But that’s about it in life... how’s the “cocktail waitress” thing going? More lies you love to live in.

Chresetch: we get it, she sent you nude videos and pics too. Bathtub? Bedroom mirror? We can all compare pics and vids!! You, along with the other guy who won’t play on evils server... laughable. Like anyone cares... no one has missed any of you... First day nudes? Like all the others? Join the club... we all got them... many of us, including #1 and many, many others. I’ll bet she loves you too and you listen to Volbeat together! Join the club brother!! We’ve all been there! Same stories, same everything...

If you think you’re special... you aren’t. That’s to anyone who got “special” pics and vids from Blue... they’ve made the rounds... she’s pathetic.

Yea... I’m real “red assed”. LOL Best thing I did was walk away from your nasty ass. And please don’t try and say you walked from me... great thing about text and email. From you and from the other HOF member... (You know who). I learned about you a year ago and saved and screenshot everything... because all you do is bad mouth others... Kevin is spot on and those that don’t know you or send them pics of your deformed tits... defend you. How sad you are. I almost feel bad for you posting this... almost. :lol:

I told you to never text me again... so stop doing it. you’re pathetic and I’m truly out of your league... but “you’re likable”!!! Hahaha You’re a joke in the UT community... they all laugh at you behind your back.

I can keep this up all day so I’ll expect you to drop me from any further conversation here or anywhere else.

#stinky
I have never seen someone get so damn retarded over something in my life ... First of all, you're an idiot , and you just made a god damn fool of yourself. I am actually embarrassed for you. Secondly , stop lying, nobody cares anyway because this is a game called Unreal Tournament .... if you're mad because I kick your ass and you do not like girls kicking your ass then thats a more appropriate conversation , nobody probably gives a shit STILL that you don't like girls kicking your ass, but at least we would be having that conversation in the PROPER PLACE, unlike this conversation here the one that NOBODY CARES TO HEAR. BUT while we are insulting me , let me defend my "TITS" real fast (because c'mon, BOOBS are worth defending) and say ... if they were "deformed" ...you wouldn't be getting so damn upset right now. LOL and KEVIN has never and will never see any part of me, he was just angry and when boys get angry they get weird obviously.. IF I have EVER showed ANY of you any naked ass pictures of me, SAY it RIGHT HERE AND NOW !! Nobody cares barney ... because we are all here to play UT and you're ...something else.. SMH

Look, I am here to play and everyone here knows that , so if you have something to cry about , then do the crying somewhere else, it's getting on my damn nerves now.

ANYWAY ... I'm back .. I'm hoping we can do some things to the server possibly when Nelsona or Schwartz has time to have a conversation about it... I am aching to shoot someone in the face or turn someone inside out with my translocator (hahah) UT withdrawals BIGTIME
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Chrescht
Thank you ! you are such a great person, so respectful and I just want you to know I appreciate you. You are one of my favorite people to play as that list is getting shorter and shorter... but I know you will always be on that list of great players that I enjoy playing.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

The show here can keep going for whoever wants to read whatever supposed facts.

In other hand, about servers...
There were some events last time which seem not to be welcomed by players. Certain area is really nasty in old UT 451b series and I'm not sure 100% that 469b is suitable for public play yet - as server. In future 469c as far as I understand there will be things solved which in previous versions weren't solved.
Next stuff - if these won't be compatible with systems running plain UT such as Win7 WinXP then I won't be able to perform some testing range and here I'll be restricted - perhaps other will not update anything if things are oriented this way. So far I think waiting would be recommended for figuring what's new first.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Sad Face
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back