Cant connect to your server !

General community discussions here.
[EST]*/)k!||3$*

Cant connect to your server !

Post by [EST]*/)k!||3$* »

Hi

For some reason I cant get on to your server to play, anyone who can help me out ?

Thx !
Nelsona

Re: Cant connect to your server !

Post by Nelsona »

I see a player called TheFragPrince entered properly from the same place, so it should not be a network problem - in firewall more exactly, unless some symbols dedicated to coding purposes are not entirely accepted as names, some of them causing bad or null entries in server's records from various entries.

Welcome, enjoy your stay !
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
[EST]*/)k!||3$*

Re: Cant connect to your server !

Post by [EST]*/)k!||3$* »

Nelsona wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm I see a player called TheFragPrince entered properly from the same place, so it should not be a network problem - in firewall more exactly, unless some symbols dedicated to coding purposes are not entirely accepted as names, some of them causing bad or null entries in server's records from various entries.

Welcome, enjoy your stay !
Dont get what you are typing here mate care to explain what exactly you mean please I am not TheFragPrince

This is my ip:94.255.128.12

This is what happens and only on HOF:
1. I connect to server.
2. I am on the Server and straight it disconnects

Am I banned ? If so why ?
Nelsona

Re: Can't connect to your server !

Post by Nelsona »

Umm..., I was referring in a way to this post when player using a normal ID without all kind of "name-symbols" could play properly.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53&start=80#p2721
Banning it's not something usual here, this is only a common rejection, see console "~" key... - if it would be a ban, server would look Off-Line for you, unable to even see it alive. Try it by using a common name with letters and/or even a few numbers.

Edit: Yeah, I see that your address is from elsewhere - I checked another thing opened in tasks bar.
If EST and other tag types are recommended to be accepted I'll drop them in accepting elements regarding to name check.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -