Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

General community discussions here.
[SV]ArcaoN

Re: Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

when i joined the server there was the guy as well who realy using hacks. the one i told you "iena". sadly recorded that too lol. when he realized im going to win his 22 minute long played game under a 4 min. and when i got rly close in frags he made 3 headshots with the exploder gun as you can see in the message at the end of the game lol. under a quater sec. and when i poke out at the water fall he instantly shoot me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hacking in the last 5 sec to make sure he win a public dm game hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrt0qxsqrIo
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

pretty sad when i have to make proofs im not cheating a catch a real one LOL and NoLabel at 4:15, iena hack starts at 6:35 with his high jumped score. cant even look at him cas im instantly dead :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Now I'm curious about that "Iena" what kind of videos he might show. You weren't cheating, that's more than sure. I cannot wait to see him there, I'll try to track him directly, I hope I will be able to see him there.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

well previously when i told you hes cheating i saw him face to face autoturning on me with instant auto fire. But thats happen when he knows he going to lose hah
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Yeah, because those cheats can be turned on and off, if is smarter enough will know when to use it. Probably a not very healthy thing would be capturing his keys bound scheme, perhaps not everyone will like such a practice...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I sent Heston everything you need for that ;)
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Yes, server is capable to update itself for whatever "next day" if all config is dropped there... but it's about some approval... a discussion. I suppose not everyone wants this.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

For once I understand you 100% my friend ;)
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

However, with limited hardware resources, I managed to make a small film related to what ArcaoN said about player Iena - and other dude has sent me some PMs. I ran the recording and filmed the screen. There are two points that for me are not clear. We need focus at the 30 second and then at 1 minute and 17 seconds. If you want, I'll do two more at slow speed because I want to know how many frames these rotations have taken and at the same time reaching the target - targets being out of view in my record. Tell me, until I receive the information with all the logic, whenever I see a similar case, I throw out the puppet-spinner that rotates at such a high speed, it surprises me that he did not get dizzy... and from 3rd place he went on 1st place in a second, exactly as explained before, using something for limited time, just to gain a good ranking position - his ping was around 220 - 240 and then such delay has made it in other instance to fail target but shooting at a carcass.
Here is the capture...
VID_20191221_021543.7z
(12.08 MiB) Downloaded 284 times
It should work in MediaPlayer - at least for me doesn't have issues.
This guy is changing IP address, probably identity as well, I'll think about some external firewall lists based...
Another one (the same dude ?) has asked me to no more kick him. I'll stop kicking him after receiving logic explanations for previous video... seriously...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -