Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

General community discussions here.
Nelsona

Re: Why i got banned? and says im cheating whats this?

Post by Nelsona »

And now let's get along. If I use files, specially edited, to obtain often cheating evidences - radars whatever, the less well-intentioned ones can be inspired to do so in order to avoid fair play. And so I don't want to give ideas to those guys. They are even capable of dynamically remapping their keys.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

downloaded the video.
0:32 - Autoaim , Autofire,
0:38 - when he Xloc up to the bed he cant control his angle while trying to xloc bcas of the auto aim,
0:40 - at this time he realized he should turn off auto aim for now s he spend a little time there until finishing the option.
1:18 - auto aim , autofire = double kill under less than a half sec.

And this happens to iena every time when hes going to lose. I highly recommend to you to install ACE anti cheat on the server. ut catches every shitty lame with any hack nowadays. especialy the v1.1d. the newest one.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I would like to setup ACE but it looks like it's going nasty at random. I don't know what Anthrax did but I tested some stuff and exactly UltraGore used here is punished by ACE even if is listed everywhere in ACE's configuration. I gotta admit it's about generation 2 used by me which had no single issue, unless ACE when is there it's grinding teeth at me - ACE seems to reject even ServerPackages when player uses them, lol - this is hilarious for me. To not forget XC player capable of high speed downloads can be rejected in a few seconds with all files listed in ACEList - which is claimed unsigned properly :? . At this point for me it's not only too sensitive but I think it has bugs as well. Players are gone this way, if not because of cheaters, will definitely happen because of ACE.
Perhaps Heston wants to run a copy of server on another port without advertising for testing "v1.1f" how goes before messing with it in public server.
At least at NFOServers rented server ACE had no use going disabled itself.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Antey

Post by Antey »

Dear friends, Iena reincarnated again and again uses cheats when he sees that he is starting to lose. The speed of its movements is sometimes amazing. As a result, he is always in 1st place .
Attachments
IMG_20191219_160937.jpg
IMG_20191219_160937.jpg (234.1 KiB) Viewed 9412 times
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

There a few things:
- MapVote has a kick system which won't kick unless ALL PLAYERS are placing kick-votes - do not expect stupid players knowing how does this work. If they like trash games and/or some eternal camper is bugging votes the kick won't happen;
- Admins Level X whatever - should kick him out as well;
- If this guy is changing addresses will take too much time to get rid of it.

Good... now allow me to track several things and to figure what can be doable easily.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Nels, did I ever send you that last thing I was working on (the punishment mod)? If you are interested in going that route let me know and I'll send it to you. It's the nuclear option but it's a good tool for dealing with someone that doesn't get the hint. BTW, in talking to some of the guys from OU it was explained to me how to corrupt windows using only the gameserver connection. Obviously I'm not going to do that but it does provide an ability to disrupt someone who is creating issues on the server.

My really crazy period is over with now that Christmas is done. If you want to talk about how to punish players we could discuss in admin? There's been several weeks of 11-12 hour days but it should slow way down now. I wouldn't mind a little project if you are interested in going this way.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

As far as I know hard-way was always a good practice. Why ? Because human format usually is not following a rule unless "it" knows consequences. Even "civilized" countries are based on "hard-way" stuff...
Hint: You can deliver me a package containing assets: docs, files, etc. More easy to understand if all can be read instead of any chat vanished over time...

If such a "player" will have things screwed up without to know where all these are coming from, perhaps will change his mind about his habits having a sort of revelation. Even Emperor of Japan in '45 has learned a lesson in hard-way... (no politics but... it's a point).
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Hey Nels can you drop me an email so I can reply to you with the package? I thought I had it but you aren't in my contacts. agutgopostal@gmail.com

Edit: Got your email and I replied.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

Nelsona wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:02 pm Okay, not using any translator just my default en-glitch.
I saw video. Good game... no doubts. If you were playing like that everywhere, definitely this is not cheating. If during game you were talking something dirty against others, perhaps that's not entirely great they could feel frustrated. Else I was once in a server which was empty. Suddenly a dude entered telling me that is a PRO server not for n00bs. Okay and Where are those PRO ? Server was empty, I asked. After talking to me some craps, I told him: And this is the moment when I need to start crying ? Does admin knows what are you doing here ? Later he left and I was writing some "cute" words for him in hoping that admin was using a chat recorder toy - probably useful to figure why server was empty or full filled with Zero Players- because of too many un-existent PRO players playing there... And then... if such players/admins have loaded some of my maps, even if they are nasty or less polite, I do not have a problem with them if they use my maps. Maps are for UT, for players, for whatever fans, etc. The most hilarious thing was that the guy was a romanian one, like me, and the way in how he communicated with other one was proving his sick mind - first contact with a guy should not be that way, but there are servers where players are welcomed, so to speak now days admins are recruiting, I would not be worried about main playground.
For the moment I'm interested if exist some admin/player showing a few images with cheating instances or descriptions - like when I was showing that AS player...
Your english is better than whatever translator you are using
[SV]ArcaoN

Post by [SV]ArcaoN »

Again boys? wth? is this going forever? i join once win a map and getting banned? arent you bored of this?

banned for ever for no reason by FragMe
-]NBK[-*NIX*

Attachments
Shot00000.png
Shot00000.png (120.51 KiB) Viewed 6123 times