It appears I was kicked/banned from the HOF-UT server. Why?

General community discussions here.
/\/\

It appears I was kicked/banned from the HOF-UT server. Why?

Post by /\/\ »

Not sure what happened :?:
Nelsona

Re: It appears I was kicked/banned from the HOF-UT server. Why?

Post by Nelsona »

Happened that players are not loving screwed player which is increasing score quickly and having extra-fast reflexes.
Some sample:
A normal player seeking for enemies has such a HUD or whatever weapon has:
A_Player.PNG
A_Player.PNG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5199 times
In exchange this is what your have:
You_Player.PNG
You_Player.PNG (591.95 KiB) Viewed 5199 times
WHAT the heck is this ? What UT version is this ?
I tracked this malformed /\/\ stuff for a few time and I see things different from the rest of players. In browser this is like "//" - WHY these "great" chars to mess an ID especially in Engine 451 ?
In a random occurrence, this was a sudden luck somehow ?
Someaction.PNG
Someaction.PNG (173.31 KiB) Viewed 5199 times
For a sniper map with a heavy visibility this sort of scoring is full of doubts, right ? How do you know where are players ? I saw good players SEEKING more than going exactly where a player is sitting. This sort of X-Ray view is questioning.
I think I don't need to select a few images from some recorded demos where players with that same MALFORMED HUD have been caught with... issues.
Clean your client and show some game. Godless player uses the same model and it does look fine from all "angles".

As a matter of fact another one with such HUD (identical) has gone when I told him that I will record his game and replaying it at home at various speeds.
Some LST whatever, like another one called KygoStyle which was complaining about a kick, but later I found his sudden "reflexes" behind that borked HUD.
In mean-time I'll drop ACE there and I will check later how many players are "compatible" with a normal picture...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
/\/\

Post by /\/\ »

So you banned me because I have quick reflexes? I am not running any add-ons or extra BS. How can I tell what version I have? It's the same one I've been running for several years. It's UT Game of The Year edition, if that helps. I do not cheat! Ask anyone on the server who knows me. (Seraphin Prime, for example, or Chevelle, or Sketchy)

PS - I DO NOT CHEAT! and resent being accused of such.

PPS - There is no X-Ray. If you play the same map a few hundred times, you know where players spawn or hide.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

How you say, ban will be removed, but I'll record some of those moves which I don't see nowhere, and then... maybe you can light me about that "viewtarget" stuff...
/\/\ wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 am Ask anyone on the server who knows me. (Seraphin Prime, for example, or Chevelle, or Sketchy)
Irrelevant, they cannot spectate you as "viewtarget" in order to see what I SAW. Refrain from drawing such conclusions because they are not proving anything, neither knowing you as 1st person view in game. As for hiding players knowledge, others are knowing maps too and still SEEKING others through scope. So I'll track these... collecting data.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
/\/\

Post by /\/\ »

Thanks for removing the ban. I don't know what ' "viewtarget" stuff...' means, but let me know what you want to see. If there's anything in my INI file, I can send that too.