tournament within server

General community discussions here.
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

tournament within server

Post by Seraphim_prime_{HoF} »

an idea of a tournament has been suggested to me, i gave it some thinking and i have some ideas too, it goes like this, 10-15 pre-selected maps, maybe the pointing system works as follows: Extra points for winning a map, points for fragging...etc (only during tournament time). could be a weakly event, from there deciding the "Player of the month" (player with highest points during tournaments throughout the month)... seems fun, what do u think, give me your ideas.
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
Gunya

Re: tournament within server

Post by Gunya »

Yo!

We should decide how many points player earns for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places etc.
For example 10 people played, 10 points goes to 1st place, 5 to second, 3 to 3rd and so on. By the end the winner will be the one, who earned maximum points.

We also may pick several extra winners at the end of tournament - for most frags, for most map wins, for most telefrags and so on)

Now we can start by each, who wants to participate will post list of maps. Or, if it's technically possible, you will start topic with list of maps, where everyone could vote.
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

sounds like fun!
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

yes a great Idea ,,,, need top players.

and ((((((( PRIME )))))) Can not Telefrag...

or extra points killing him and Astro.

MoOoOoooooooo
Last edited by Stinky on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

i support extra points for killing me. I will also be serving Stinky Hamburgers mid tournament
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Rules/Pointing-system are open for suggestion and discussion till next Thursday which will be November the 1st, from then till Wednesday November 7th (7 days) will be dedicated for voting (10 maps) for the first week's tournament games which will be on Thursday November 8th (we'll decide what time it's gonna start later), and from then till the Wednesday after again will be dedicated for voting on maps, and it's goes like that, 4 events throughout the month, every month.
The pointing system will not only focus on Kills but also on deaths:
1 Frag = +1 Point
1 Headshot = +1 Point [meaning 1 headshot = 3 points in total ( 2 points for 2 frags {as it counts on the fragging system} + 1 point)]
1 Telefrag = +2 Points [meaning 1 telefrag = 4 points in total ( 2 points for 2 frags {as it counts on the fragging system}+ 2 points)]
1 Death = -1 point
Winning a map = +10 points
Most wins on the weakly event= +20 points
Player of the month will be announced at the end of each month.
P.S. : for potential count for Player of the Year : Starting January, All months results will be kept in record, along with +50 Extra points for each win of the month, Player of the year will be announced at the end of each year.
P.P.S. : i like the idea of extra points for bounty hunting, but it will be impossible to keep track of it.
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
Gunya

Post by Gunya »

Btw, what weapons will we choose?
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Again .......

Prime (((((( does not )))))) get to use a Telefrag !!!!!!

the cow has spoken......
ROFLMAO

MoOoOoOoooooooooooo
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Gunya wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:33 pm Btw, what weapons will we choose?
personally i think all weapons should be included in the tournament, one map from each weapon list, that's 8, and 2 other extra maps from any weapon list. 10 maps in total, what do u think?
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Stinky_{HoF} wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:32 am Again .......

Prime (((((( does not )))))) get to use a Telefrag !!!!!!

the cow has spoken......
ROFLMAO

MoOoOoOoooooooooooo
arrrr! if that beee yer wish, so be it O mighty cow !
at least for the first week hehe and see how it goes for me