Admin Section?

General community discussions here.
Stinky

Re: Admin Section?

Post by Stinky »

DesGeek, ((( Mexico ))) always wins or pretty damn close and quickly , this player has multiple playrs from same house a lot but the question is how can one jump around all the time and shoot so well? this is the same player who says uses cheats then back peddles that has not used cheats or ? im not savy of skil vs cheats of always jumping around never stands still .. can some one answer my question please.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Testing DesGreek was inconclusive, in exchange another one complaining later that I kicked him out was suddenly scoring in seconds while others good ones were scoring in more time - more minutes - hard map. Similar quick turns, aiming in dark and kill by kill in different angles. This guy said that has videos, but that link headed nowhere - or do I have restrictions to that section ? In meantime I wanna see some video posted somewhere proving Skill, until I'll capture one from my side showing what it's doubting. Then as I recall, some champion "...mask" in one of his videos was clearly using a CHEAT but saying something like "look how I won games" - which was hilarious.
We don't need to stuck server with ACE - game instances are speaking by themselves. Next time I won't kick anybody but recording them properly.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

Remember "Gnom"? He's the player with a thousand names and one nasty mouth. He is mentioned in a post by Prime, about how rude and unpleasant he is. Today his name was "CodeOne" and Of course, when I saw that he is from the Russian Federation, I did a player name lookup. He spits racial slurs at people, and acts like a cry baby when he gets killed too much, and today, when I confronted him and told him he has been banned several times, he acted innocent, and asked, "Why"? Then I asked him if he is "Gnom" and he said, "NO I'M NOT"! Then he was quiet for a few minutes... he said this to me and BoUnCeD so fast off the server that his name doesn't even show in the screen shot. Keep your eyes peeled for this guy, and whoop his ass for me in the maps at LEAST , LoL! He is a perfect example of what none of us want around us people that truly appreciate the HoF server and all of the loyal players.
CodeOne.png
CodeOne.png (204.69 KiB) Viewed 7925 times
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
(sXs)-Hank_Marvin

Post by (sXs)-Hank_Marvin »

GNOME or whatever your stupid name is have some respect you knuckle dragging idiot people like you make me sick
fleecey_{HoF}

Post by fleecey_{HoF} »

BluEyedBitch_{HoF} wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:33 am Remember "Gnom"? He's the player with a thousand names and one nasty mouth. He is mentioned in a post by Prime, about how rude and unpleasant he is. Today his name was "CodeOne" and Of course, when I saw that he is from the Russian Federation, I did a player name lookup. He spits racial slurs at people, and acts like a cry baby when he gets killed too much, and today, when I confronted him and told him he has been banned several times, he acted innocent, and asked, "Why"? Then I asked him if he is "Gnom" and he said, "NO I'M NOT"! Then he was quiet for a few minutes... he said this to me and BoUnCeD so fast off the server that his name doesn't even show in the screen shot. Keep your eyes peeled for this guy, and whoop his ass for me in the maps at LEAST , LoL! He is a perfect example of what none of us want around us people that truly appreciate the HoF server and all of the loyal players. CodeOne.png
thank you for your report, i have now banned him off the forum, and deleted his post here, that was unnecessary. If I see him on the game, i'll ban him as well!
Seraphim_prime_{HoF}

Post by Seraphim_prime_{HoF} »

what confuses me is what do people like these try to achieve with such behaviors, i mean what do they get for being that toxic, what's the point right?
"I can't be worried about that shit, life goes on, man... The dude abides." SP420
BluEyedBitch_{HoF}

Post by BluEyedBitch_{HoF} »

... I don't think I have ever heard someone be so hideous. What he said in the screen shot was bad , but he turned it up a notch when he came on here and talked shit.
I'll Shoot You...
...Even in the Back
D13GO_{HoF}

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

People...............

Why so toxic in the internet, because they can, only for the anonymous of the web it allows them to act like idiots thinking is funny.................
Well that's life
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

If he continues to be a problem drop me a message. I'll ruin his day if he tries to get on the server.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I was inspecting a bit machine hosting server. I had to reboot it due to some remote problems - not a big issue but...
I have inspected this "Gnome" related logging... Let's see what's next...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -