Report Broken Maps Here

Discussions related to Unreal Tournament.
D13GO_{HoF}

Report Broken Maps Here

Post by D13GO_{HoF} »

In case of a broken, glitch or a problematic map. Please Report it ASAP so we can fix or remove it, depending of situation

In your post we need:
-Name of the Map
-Date
-Server Name
-(Optional)Screenshot of the error/glitch/etc
a$']['®õ_{HoF}

Re: Report Broken Maps Here

Post by a$']['®õ_{HoF} »

Name:funnel 6v2 (at the bottom of the list for both respectively) for both the Flak cannon and the Zark Deemer cause the server to reset
Date: 4/23/2018
server: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... .205:7797/

Video of crash https://youtu.be/S6Xo2FLasWg
CHEVELLE_{HoF}

Post by CHEVELLE_{HoF} »

map Hobi- wans maze[ ] was reported in sniper server buttons in some places not working
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

All right, I saw this post, I'm going to look at logs and then at map if it's needed. I see server was crashing a few times these days and I want to figure out why was happening.

Edit: I did not see such map in Evil Sniper Server, probably it was removed quickly...

Edit2: I studied crash-logs. A single crash is based on GoWarhead whatever v6 - bug already described but has no fix so far, and the rest are collision crashes. For this reason I activated new collision hook (old natives because here is XCv21), in hoping that it won't be causing issues...
Note: Collision bug occurs at random when campers are blocking PlayerStarts or Teleporters in poorly pathed maps - Have fun with such "mapping" habits :tease: .
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
CHEVELLE_{HoF}

Post by CHEVELLE_{HoF} »

ty :D
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I'm not sure if here it's about broken maps or broken mods not replacing weapons properly, and not using ISA but class which is excepting some dumb weapon instead of dealing with all possible sub-classes.
Here some lousy thing spawns and is replaced causing a None to be loaded as inventory. Cycle happens until everything goes down-hill.
OverAndOver.PNG
OverAndOver.PNG (83.67 KiB) Viewed 7733 times
Now I'm curious about replacement zone. And definitely doubleenforcer is a place-holder not a real gun. Enforcer placed in map does the same thing.
Here I think we have a double trouble: Mod and Map. By fixing one of them I'll bet the problems will get vanished.
Right now I'm interested what was voted before to see server traveling and starting this mess...
I'm posting this here because desired section with information for redeemer run and gun server is nowhere in list. I'll setup that topic later.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Why would anybody place an enforcer in a map in the first place? This is a default inventory item. WTF mapper.

Edit: But aside from that I can't rule out a mod issue here either.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

You might want to see this what I found because I got log and I'm looking at mutator and replacements...
Give me a few moments - I'll remove Super.PostBeginPlay because it's useless and moving Initialized check in top - we don't want anything double executed.
Aside a Log talking which mutator is loaded will except future borks to take place.
It's Like I said: MAP & Mod with problems.
It's called "EvilPR_001.PlasmaArena" whatever is weapon is turned off. This doubleenforcer exist until is picked up, it Loads Ammo which is removed, going NONE, simple as that. My code for preventing recursive replacements is simple when others are saying that ISA is slow and harmful. It's not.
#1 We check if that Other is our item, If yes, return True - Done, nothing is wrong here.
#2 If that Other is out of our item it should be something else - maybe our item or none or other - but here #1 is highly recommended for preventing any future replacements to attack our item.
Other mods from the rest of columns seems to use healthy ISA check replacing child classes - doubleenforcer is child class after all.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Site Admin

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Well that is my faulty code. I'll re-visit the weapon. Thank you for the help.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I've uploaded in Evil root Folder Generation 2 of mod.
During game it looks like the file it's locked and I cannot overwrite what is there until server is stopped. I don't know if here is needed auto-update feature or else it needs its own folder for preventing loading files in both servers.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -