Player named AS

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Post Reply
Ghost
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:45 am

Player named AS

Post by Ghost » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:55 am

Hello everybody,

i was playing at your Freestyle Server and saw a Player named AS from Estonia obviously using Aimbot.
I recorded a demo if anyone wants to see it just tell me.

Greetings at all Hof-Members and Player on your Server. It is extremely fun to play with you.
Cya in the next fragging time :-)

Ghost

Nelsona
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Player named AS

Post by Nelsona » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Is the same as here ?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=322
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -

Ghost
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:45 am

Re: Player named AS

Post by Ghost » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Probably the same one yes!

evil-one
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Player named AS

Post by evil-one » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 am

I've banned this player AS again today, but he's able to change this ip an reinstall his game and come right back, until i can get a anti-cheat working right on the server there nothing i can do about, I'm sorry i'll just but keep banning him.

fleecey_{HoF}
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: Player named AS

Post by fleecey_{HoF} » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:47 am

I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I also notice from the database i have access to is that he has 3-4 different ip but same hwid, so if you can ban him through that, he can stay banned.

Someone said he might have Estonia flag,that can also be that his router is showing different flag but ip still connected to Poland.
We have other players on our server that has different flags, but ip goes to the country he/she is from. That could be this issue.

Nelsona
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Player named AS

Post by Nelsona » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 am

evil-one wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 am
I've banned this player AS again today, but he's able to change this ip an reinstall his game and come right back, until i can get a anti-cheat working right on the server there nothing i can do about, I'm sorry i'll just but keep banning him.
Won't help, maybe will kick normal players for "reasons". Already last ACE was bypassed, he can gain other identity any time and that's why such things must be reported and an admin should take measures for short time. At this moment is hard to restrict access from such people because they are using proxy servers unless we build a list with them and we can start firewall-ing them, whoever won't like this he/she might pick another playground.
Definitely if the same IP class is used by 2 players this means the same ISP or a proxy. If is a proxy the one should be restricted - Why are we hiding ?
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -

User avatar
Pan
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Player named AS

Post by Pan » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 pm

fleecey wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:47 am
I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I also notice from the database i have access to is that he has 3-4 different ip but same hwid, so if you can ban him through that, he can stay banned.

Someone said he might have Estonia flag,that can also be that his router is showing different flag but ip still connected to Poland.
We have other players on our server that has different flags, but ip goes to the country he/she is from. That could be this issue.

Is that you Fleece? As in |uK|Fleece? Does this mean yr not in the |uk| clan anymore if you joined this new clan?

fleecey_{HoF}
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: Player named AS

Post by fleecey_{HoF} » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 pm

Pan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 pm
fleecey wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:47 am
I saw the ip on the server and the player that's banned, his name is JamallUDie (the name he mostly go under)
I also notice from the database i have access to is that he has 3-4 different ip but same hwid, so if you can ban him through that, he can stay banned.

Someone said he might have Estonia flag,that can also be that his router is showing different flag but ip still connected to Poland.
We have other players on our server that has different flags, but ip goes to the country he/she is from. That could be this issue.

Is that you Fleece? As in |uK|Fleece? Does this mean yr not in the |uk| clan anymore if you joined this new clan?
Yes its me, im in both clans

Post Reply