L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Kelly

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Kelly »

I'll talk about cheating as long as people want to share ideas on the subject because I think it's one of those things where 'sunlight is the best disinfectant'. That being said I really dislike it when people name other people without posting specific proof of that person. If this were my forum I would have censored posts like the one above that show a "scoreboard of cheaters". That kind of thing does absolutely no good and worst-case scenario this exact thing happens: one of the accused comes on the board to rightfully defend themselves. Now fingers get pointed, allegations fly, and nothing is going to improve past where we are right now. All of this could have been avoided.

If you are going to name and shame you need to have proof. If you are going to infer then you need to at least have something that lets me make up my own mind. If you don't and you are just going to fire indictments from the hip about players on a public server then it just doesn't belong here. Now it's not my forum and I don't make up any rules but we should apply common sense because this is just going to devolve into a flame war that no one can win.

All Regulator needed to do was post this:
Prove it.
If Gonzo doesn't have proof then he shouldn't accuse. Simple as that. Capture a demo, use demorec software, whatever. Barring that, posts that name people as specific cheaters should be condemned because as Nels has said there are indeed VERY good players still around.

BTW, I'm curious Reg...Are you the same person I have talked to in the past? I'm gopostal in most other UT forums (JackGriffin at UT99.org). I think this isn't your first accusation. IIRC there were a couple of Sniper RNG players who vouched for you and said you were just a damn good player.

...Anyway, whatever. There's no need to defend against an empty accusation.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Nelsona »

He posted already a "chat" between two of them - if these are under discussion in game chat this means too things: 1. they are dumb because others can read chat, 2. no one cares what they use...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=334&start=40#p2197
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Nelsona - thanks for your support of anti-cheaters approach in the whole thread.

Kelly - your "leave it" / "don't touch it" / "don't ban cheaters, coz they will bypass" approach is well know in this thread by your posts:
viewtopic.php?p=1488#p1488
viewtopic.php?p=1487#p1487

and also as to your last post above, very similiar to fleecey_{HoF}'s post who was defending Cardenas but he failed, one of his post was indentical to your "show a proof" post: viewtopic.php?p=1633#p1633 He was also trying to show that there is a flame war here perhaps his intention was to lock the thread so that nobody talks about cheaters anymore.

As I already answered before, why I don't record demos as a proof anymore, I had to answer him with a link to my explanation to avoid me repeating the same thing X times: viewtopic.php?p=1642#p1642, so I'm wondering why you're raising this issue again, I recorded already many demos of cheaters as a proof, so that people reading the list have some trust to me, I'm playing a game, then in the middle of the game I realise there is an aimbotter in the game, I have to break / quit the game to go to spectator mode and start recording a demo instead of playing and enjoing a game, if you want to spent a life recording every cheater instead of playing game, you're free to go.

As for Just_A_Thought he is 100% proven aimbotter just like Cardenas, no way being a false hit here, I remember him, he (Just_a_thought) just like me plays daily on several CTF GRAPPLE servers, so we played many games together already, so I'm not sure whether your approach is just a "cautioius approach" to avoid someone being mistakenly accused cheating, or you are another who have an interest to defened / support cheaters like the one who was trying to defend Cardeans and failed. The game (UT99) is took / hijacked / plagued / ruined by cheaters, they might try to hijack such threads as well by smartly trolling they're a false hit on the list, so you should be cautious in this matter too, and have a limited trust. I would be more for an approach like such a person to prove that he is not a cheater or for someone known (fair player) who knows him to confirm his super-hiper skills or show some clan statistics.
REGULATOR

Post by REGULATOR »

@Kelly - I don't remember you, maybe we talked in the past, but that might be long time ago. Don't remember anymore, sorry

@Gonzales - It's not because another player (OutForBlood) says that I'm cheating as well - that means I am... Dude... think by yourself..

If I follow your logic, if another player says that I'm not cheating... So I'm not ? That's no-sense... Try to understand my logic..

I just gonna end that no-sense topic by "proving" that I'm playing that game since years. I know that doesn't prove I'm not cheating, but at least, I'll show to @Gonzales how do you prove something.

My frag-movie (done in 2010) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3tfxq3 ... xkd1TxV9ZE

Some old screenshots

2008 : Image

2009 : Image

A screenshot with another "cheater" from your list (BESTIJA) (2009) : Image

See, THIS is how you prove something :)
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Gonzales wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:50 pm As I already answered before, why I don't record demos as a proof anymore
Then you shouldn't go around accusing people so openly. Again, I'm fine with discussions of cheating, even asking about players but if you just flat state a group of people are all cheaters and you have nothing to back it up...I don't have respect for your opinion and I don't think it belongs on the board. You just sound butt-hurt that you lost.
Gonzales wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:50 pm I'm playing a game, then in the middle of the game I realise there is an aimbotter in the game, I have to break / quit the game to go to spectator mode and start recording a demo instead of playing and enjoing a game, if you want to spent a life recording every cheater instead of playing game, you're free to go.
You have plenty of time to come here and make lengthy posts? You obviously care, so why stop halfway? It makes your position appear weak my friend. BTW, you don't get to dismiss me. I'll post where and when I want.
REGULATOR wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:18 pm @Kelly - I don't remember you, maybe we talked in the past, but that might be long time ago.

I'm actually glad it's not. I had an extended exchange with a guy by this handle via twitter and then email and he really had it out for me. Glad we can avoid that here.

Perhaps it's time to consider some discussion of board rules concerning name-and-shame when reporting cheaters? This serves no purpose at all.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Just_a_Thought / REGULATOR please go troll elsewhere, you're an aimbotter nr 1 on the list:
1 - L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows* / Sent_To_Destroy / ... / REGULATOR)
with videos / demos attached to the thread as a proof of you aimbotting on your different nicknames ...yet your supporter / friend is asking for a proof...I don't get it. You're 100% confirmed aimbotter just like Cardenas, you both ruined over 100 games, you did it under over 13 different nicknames.

Nelsona, this is the same story like with the guy who was defending / supporting Cardenas, now again the same story: a cheater with his supporter, cheaters they're trying to sabotage this thread to undermine the evidence and to make the thread closed, it's up to you what you are going to do with it, I'm not going into further discussion with an aimbotter.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

It's not a goal to lock threads, other new comers might have a word to say. Perhaps some facts here are not true, and others are true.
From time to time I would recommend some 5 minutes of a video recorded for having more evidences, this will bring light for everyone. Once per week or such record when they are not figuring what you do - you can use another nickname for that server... Me one I can pick from 3 machines which I have as work-stations and then I can use a 3G connection from another ISP through a tethering procedure VIA my Phone, with fresh files in UT and... "guess who am I"...

And now I'll setup some explanations around some word used before "London". Years ago (maybe that thing it's still available for downloading) I could gain a so called
"London Full Server" - yes, exactly, something named like this if not an exact title match. What is about ? Let me see, if you are a mental stable dude with a dignity and self respect you would not fire in public such a mess. I'm not speaking about those maps with no fix or mods crapped up. That server, I well recall, was having prepared ATF - Adding server To player's Favorites list and screwing these settings, exactly like these GRAPLE craps were doing to me at first visit. Who the f :tease: uck told you that I want you in my favorites ? No I don't want such a prototype especially when players shown in browser are not those from game - lol - another toy properly loaded in said FULL Server. Full TRASH - for a better explanation. Else 64 players for an array having 32 places ? Is that modified properly ? Exactly these types of "servers" made me to setup read-only my files and to have BACKUPs at once with not visiting any server shown in browser - for me this is another sort of cheating.
To summarize: Such a server screwing player settings and then explaining that we have players unable to setup favorites and we do help them for me is a profanity. Who is building such a server with ATF mods and all that sh!t ? Well, some "admins" of course who else ? If admins are this way I have some questions about who is player in that league... If Gonzales is telling truth just 20% for me is enough based on what I witnessed with my files after playing there.

As extra-note: Whoever don't know how to add in favorites Evil Sniper Server I'll setup explanations about editing INI file and player can do that IF he Wants not if I Want that. Yes, player can have favorites completed manually without to even open game.

Back:
We can post here such things - like chat shown in a previous page demonstrating what they do - not all of them.
I personally had doubts about a few playing at HOF said "known" maps - but not knowing that much when I was spectating and playing well when I wasn't spectating but inspecting server from outside - like I said, some of them are knowing when it's time to stop making things harder in catching them unless some "Iena" was enough dumb to forget aimbot turned on too much time and other one defending him which was probably the same guy as I saw in Nexgen records - yes, I'm downloading that list from time to time for a small "watch-show" - no problem I'm going to work on IP lists.

As for member REGULATOR joined, I won't attack members for no reason, I think I know who is him and I intend to keep private things... private. Respect for joining to forum, let's spend a good time together, we do not need to argue each-other because of "grapple-rs". Let's exchange knowledge because it might be more constructive.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
REGULATOR

Post by REGULATOR »

@Gonzales - I'm giving up with you dude... Like, really... If you want to believe that everyone is cheating, then you're free to believe whatever you want, be happy my dude :) see you on the server. Bye

From the rest of the people around this forum, if anyone of you have questions or whatever, just ask. I'll take pleasure to answer them !
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

I already said i don't want to talk to you and don't want to listen to your trash talk, but because you've mentioned my nickname again and added some trash-talk again, I have to rectify it.

Look man, you already was saying this crap there:
viewtopic.php?p=2460#p2460
REGULATOR wrote:Complaining on a forum saying everyone is cheating
And I already answered to it:
viewtopic.php?p=2464#p2464
Gonzales" wrote:nowhere said that everyone is a cheater, I provide a list of cheaters, and only these who are on the list are cheaters, not "everybody".
And what are you doing? You repeating the same "everybody" crap again:
REGULATOR wrote:@Gonzales - I'm giving up with you dude... Like, really... If you want to believe that everyone is cheating, then you're free to believe whatever you want, be happy my dude :) see you on the server. Bye
Stop trolling ok? I could easly create a whitelist of fair player's nicknames which would be another 70 nicknames. What about your "Gonzales say that everybody is a cheater" theory then...It seems that you really do want me to look like a paranoic with my list, keep trolling...but I will repeat again:

Goznales wrote:nicknames on the list are cherry-picked, I put only these who I'm sure to be cheaters, it's possible that there might be one or two false hits, most of these cheaters I meet and play daily and they are god damn botters.
And as for you, from: viewtopic.php?p=2468#p2468
Goznales wrote:As for Just_A_Thought / REGULATOR, he is 100% proven aimbotter just like Cardenas, no way being a false hit here, I remember him, he (Just_a_thought) just like me plays daily on several CTF GRAPPLE servers, so we played many games together already
You are Nr 1 on the list, look clown, go back to a circus, you fit there well with your aimbot.
If you want to keep provoking me, it's your choice, but it's not me who is making "flame war" here.
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

OutForBlood, given the fact we're talking in this thread about cheaters it seems you got your fans too, so now I'm not alone being harassed by them: https://ibb.co/Zhdq4pG