L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Gonzales

L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Gonzales »

I play UT99 often on GRAPPLE FACE ONLY 212.129.59.81:5555 server, and me and other players saw several times in several played games already that player L.S.DREAM* is a cheater who uses aimbot, she just joins game and then ruins it, by beginning to own everyone by a sniper's rifle, headshot after headshot and so on, and also insulting other players in the chat, many other players also was saying so, so it's no doubt that she is ugly aimbotter, so finally I decided to record a video of her cheating gameplay - you can download the attachement video gameplay, could any of the admins of this forum watch the recorded gameplay and then just send an email to admins of GRAPPLE FACE ONLY Andyjumbo@outlook.com or Frankycrew@yahoo.com to get this ugly aimbotter banned. Also if someone could upload the video into YouTube, if not I'll do it myself.
Attachments
LSDREAM-AIMBOTTER.7z
Player L.S.DREAM* cheater/aimbotter gameplay
(441.29 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
Last edited by Gonzales on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM*

Post by Nelsona »

Here it comes a problem... I was trying to run that demo but it doesn't start. I don't know details about such demos but I see that "smart udemo" downloading required files but... running nothing. Perhaps you will need to capture a demo using Engine 436 for full compatibility else the game does this at trying to figure what is in demo.

Code: Select all

og: Forged object: got Sound Botpack.Boss.Bland01, expecting Class Engine.Texture
Log: Forged object: got ObjectProperty MapVoteLA13.MapVoteClientWindow.MapListBox3, expecting Class Engine.Texture
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 3 times.
Log: Forged object: got ObjectProperty MapVoteLA13.MVKeyBinderListBox.DrawItem.C, expecting Class Engine.Texture
Log: Forged object: got ObjectProperty MapVoteLA13.MapVoteClientWindow.MapListBox3, expecting Class Engine.Texture
Log: Forged object: got ObjectProperty MapVoteLA13.MVKeyBinderListBox.DrawItem.C, expecting Class Engine.Texture
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 2 times.
Warning: Received invalid actor class
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 31 times.
Warning: SpawnActor failed because class BlockedPath has bStatic or bNoDelete
Warning: Actor not spawned for new channel
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 8 times.
Warning: SpawnActor failed because class BlockedPath has bStatic or bNoDelete
Warning: Actor not spawned for new channel
Log: Forged object: got Function ACEv08h_C.ACEBadgeNotify.
, expecting Class Engine.Actor
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 26 times.
Log: Forged object: got Function UnrealShare.ScriptedPawn.SetAlertness, expecting Class Engine.Texture
Log: Forged object: got FloatProperty Botpack.Bot.StrafeFromDamage.Damage, expecting Class Engine.Inventory
Log: Forged object: got Texture Botpack.utsmoke.us9_a01, expecting Class Engine.Mesh
Log: Forged object: got TorchFlame CTF-Face.TorchFlame5, expecting Class Engine.Mesh
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 14 times.
ScriptWarning: CTFGame CTF-Face.CTFGame1 (Function Engine.Actor.BroadcastMessage:002C) Accessed None
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 18 times.
Log: Forged object: got Texture Botpack.Skins.IntroBoss3, expecting Class Core.Class
XC_Engine: === Last line repeats 11 times.
Log: Forged object: got FloatProperty Botpack.UT_Eightball.ClientAltFire.Value, expecting Class Core.Class
I do not intend to use 451 for ruining Editor, but I set another folder with a 451b System and... well... perhaps those admins are happy with what's going on over there...

Once again: Thank you UTPG for your entertaining update ruining all compatibility... Keep keeping UT alive...
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

She is playing at the moment with her cheat-aimbot, in case anyone wants to join the server and watch...(or play against it...)
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I understand and I could see what was there - definitely cheating, but there is another problem which I could see. Perhaps they use XC_Engine replacing some functions. Why ? Because UT has main arrays in mods with max 32 players while that server uses 48 players... :? Is this serious or just a cheap plonk for distracting attention ? If all this "Player-Support" is fake, then probably because of some sort of ignorance admins won't move too much against cheater... I'm hoping to wrong... I'm curious how smoother is the game loaded with 42 players :lol: .
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

You're most probably right with all you've written, also I noticed several odd issues/things:

- I've just realised now that there are 3 servers of the same admins (including the current one) see here ==> https://i.ibb.co/nkPRTPL/ut99-servers.png, they are ones of the most popular/active servers nowadays:

a) 212.129.59.81:3000 "ComboGib -=(GRAPPLE)=- ][ www.Mediahost.gr" 7/32 players
b) 212.129.59.81:5555 " ===>GRAPPLE FACE ONLY <=== # www.httpzoom.com #" 11/48 players
c) 31.220.4.155:2250 "Fast Download SMoKiNG 4 Everyone >GRAPPLE< Server Hosted by www.hosthatch.com" 14/64 players

as to what you've written about the max num of players, as seen even more odd is that the first has capacity of 32 players, the second 48 players and the third... 64 players (!).....but what puzzles me most is why the number of current connected players (at least in the case of the server "b)" is ALWAYS FAKE and EXAGGERATED, whenever you join there is just a half of players the number shows, and even if there is 0 or 1 player it still shows 9 or 10 players crap fake number, looks like some ghost-players still there...looks like some odd glitch, today I saw my own ghost: Gonzales, after I joined the server it changed my name to player1 and then to player* because it refused me to use Gonzales, after several hours, the ghost-Gonzales finally disappeared and it let me join in on my nick again. So is this some server's glitch with the fake current players number? See the attachement demorec of Gonzales's clone.

- another odd glitch on this server "b)" which other players get too is that while in game, sometimes players are disappearing/invisible for several seconds, you wanna shoot someone and he suddenly...disappearing/ invisible (!) lmao... like some invisible skin texture glitch, it happens randomly several times per a game

- the last glitch is that in the in-game chat, it sometimes refuses to type some of STANDARD letters/numbers for ex. number "1" is forbidden...it says "please don't use this letters/numbers", but I can type them as a spectator (but not as a player) wtf? see here:

+ the chat line's length limit is too short, it cuts down a half of what one is saying:

PS1: Ohh. and one more at the end, a today's gameplay demo of the cheater: see the attachement
PS2: I saw some other cheaters on this server too before, they've got Radars...no matter in which corner you hide in...boom and they shoot you off... lmao
Attachments
fake-bot-gonzales.7z
Fake Gonzales bot
(106.43 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
LSDREAM-AIMBOTTER-2.7z
Player L.S.DREAM* cheater/aimbotter gameplay #2
(877.34 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
Last edited by Gonzales on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

The number of players I think will not match 100% what browser shows... as follows:
- Server is heart-beating at a moment some player data;
- A player is quickly figuring the "awesome" populated server and joins;
- after a while other two...twenty are coming - game starts to be bad or something is not loved;
- server is "heart-beating" all these new comers;
- immediately new comers are leaving because that game is not for them;
- until next heart-beat the most of common browsers will report even those which are no longer in game - left - gone because player data was not up-to-date.

What I would do so far, would be contacting admins there and telling them to firewall me - I really don't want to see such servers listed in my browser. For me those are not servers, cheaters are roaming free, this is not helping UT community at all, maybe encouraging more mad people to mess up through servers.

I'm not sure if any of them will listen at me or another guy, I'm sure they could be already contacted and... results... oh, well... probably a lagged and warping game is Normal for them...

Aside: By only visiting one for 3-6 seconds I could figure some adds in my favorites list - garbage more exactly - this is explaining a lot - such practices done by such "admins" are just showing that I'm not going to have a deal with them, neither to point them my e-mail or other data.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Nelsona wrote:The number of players (...)
True, especially given fact that another issue I noticed but forgot to mention in my previous post is that the servers's bots's nicknames are different than ones which come with the game as default, they (the servers's ones) imitate real human pro-players nicknames in order to create the illusion that the servers are populated with real human players and not bots....

This creates another issue: how one (a human player) knows which are the real human players and which are the bots? Often when I'm playing at this server I don't know which players are humans and which are bots, as the game only shows how many humans/bots are in game and it doesn't distinguish them, I only sometimes know which ones are humans/bots because I just remember playing with them before, also human players use grapple-translocators, bots do not, so my question is how to easy and quick distinguish human players from bots? lol
Nelsona wrote:Aside: By only visiting one for 3-6 seconds I could figure some adds in my favorites list - garbage more exactly - (...)
Yep, that's another issue/glitch I forgot to mention about im my previous post above, maybe because I thought that last visited servers are added to Favourites automatically by the game, so as to your comment, for testing purposes, I've joined some random server (108.61.125.164:7777 Dawn's Deathmath Palace) just right now and...it has not been added to my Favourites automatically...so you're right it seems that it's a server's configuration / admins who decides whether to add or not the server to Favourites, me too don't like when some servers are landing onto my Favourites without my permission, it's scam/spam/garbare.

Added: ok, this is disgusting: even after I've removed the 2 other servers from my Favs, and left just 1 of them, the 2 other comes back after game restart... this is called SCAM/SPAM/GARBARE

As seen these serves are full of glitches/issues and many of them are done intentionally by the admins... :lol:
Last edited by Gonzales on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

This cheating aimbotter f.ck has been there on the server just right now under a new nickname: _MonKEY_ (something like that - don't remember exactly as I forgot to write down her new nickname), admins of the server don't take any action against this ugly aimbotter...

ADDED: she has been there again, now on nick D.D.L., I had the final score screenshoot with she getting over 300 score , but accidentaly, filled the clipboard by some text (actually by her previous nickname _MonKEY_, while writing this post) which overwrote the screenshot and it's gone.

ADDED: the biitch played again, her nickname this time: poganic, I've owned her several times/situations in a row 1vs1, so funny to own a noob which uses aimbot.
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM* / _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / poganic

Post by Nelsona »

As you see admins are trying to keep a TRASH alive, what they do there it's far from UT'99.

Then I can tell another short story. It is a server called something like UT99Forever blabla. It is indeed a forever server - no one can play to crash it because no one can join or very rare visitors can "breach" into. It uses UTDC which doesn't work since WindowsXP. Now days I wanna find who the heck is using Win98SE for playing UT'99 on line. So to speak that "server" is USELESS sitting empty just to fill browsing list.

If these GRAPE... whatever have such type of deals, finally people will realize that doesn't worth wasting time with them.
And probably the list with "servers" is much longer - here EPIC and Darkelarious should take measures at MasterServers to no longer take in account their heart-beating discarding them from player's browser. I'm sure that 48, 64, and all those stories are just a dummy support.

Right now I can think even in a different way. The guy is simply answering at the server's deal happily set by admins. If server is screwing your favorites adding themselves into your list messing insider your client, definitely this action is deliberated. So the guy is reacting at server's action accordingly. To summarize, if server it's a sort of bullshit, let's do the same, trying to ruin these "button-admin" brain-farts :tease: .
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / poganic) + Jam

Post by Gonzales »

Hey, another cheater is here, his nickname is: Jam, I was aware of him before and had suspicious, but wasn't sure but now I'm sure, this one cheater cheats in a smarter way than the previous L.S.DREAM* shiit, he cheats in a less obvious way (so that noone will think he is cheating) that's why I needed to spend more time determining if he is just a good pro-sniper or a cheater, now I'm sure, he is just another cheaat fuuck. I'll record a demo soon with him if I just want to spend time for it.

And today is a cheaters fest on the GRAPPLE FACE ONLY 212.129.59.81:5555 server, one cheater in each team: MonKEY in the first team and Jam in the another, because of these cheaters I've had to spend the whole game hidden in my base defending the flag, instead of doing a regular play on the whole map, because if I just go out of my base, then I'll be headshoted quickly...

Oh and one more thing, one time when in the in-game chat I was telling (warning other players) that cheaters are playing here, I got an answer like this: "that's how it looks here, get used to it..."