L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Anti-cheat catches or any hacker/cheater information post here.
Nelsona

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Nelsona »

More than that, some apps good at restrictions based on known IP ranges are no longer under maintenance - including those lists. There were listed known proxies and you could prevent joining through such a spot in advance. Such a list is heavy to build alone and takes ages to figure all options. The only good thing for those proved cheaters is the hard-way, injecting them something for screwing environment until they have to buy another computer.
But here are involved "admins" - wrong term here - these are cheaters banned probably everywhere and then... they were building their own "servers" - sh!t servers - for having freedom at eating crap. Actually UT has very few servers almost like U227 perhaps 100, the rest are more or less trash as follows:
- no redirect and 1 GB to download for no purpose - but you don't wanna know what sounding names some them have like they reinvented accessing 10 GB memory on 32 bits with UE1 - I never join into a server named like that because I find these annoying as hell;
- dumb stuff with no game - simply game has no challenge or in other side impossible to finish maps;
- maps not for ON-Line - all setup has poor net code and/or only SP logic;
- stupid rules which no one can understand - don't fire shock-balls sent by other player ????
- using native mods requiring to install unknown DLL files - give me a break, guys - keep that empty for 40 years, I don't care...;
- cheater ground aka server -> admin and co.
If we cut off fore mentioned ones let me know how many legit servers do we have remaining - I'm not sure if you can find 200 real good servers.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
- Pablo Picasso -
Gonzales

Re: L.S.DREAM* ( _MonKEY_ / D.D.L. / pogatic / Hush / Angels / >she< / *Tears_Of_The_Sun* / *Beyond_The_Shadows*) + Jam

Post by Gonzales »

Forgive me but each time I hear something like : "it's not worth for admins to ban cheaters, because they will easly bypass the ban" it sounds to me more like a cheap excuse to keep cheaters unbanned and lets the party going on. Do really all the banned cheaters will bypass bans so easly? Or perhaps just some of them will and most of them will not? If 3 of 10 cheaters will bypass a ban, it still give more banned than bypassed ratio, so still worth to ban them.
Last edited by Gonzales on Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I had some "friends" restricting me at a moment in advance - a few years ago. I went to a domestic solution for getting over their ban - a sort of "refresh" using a N00B PC USER solution - piece of cake. A few minutes later I went back, without any performance degradation - I would like to see their faces at seeing me again there. I would speak more but anyone can read these and learn to bypass bans easily... it's a matter of operating logic.
The fact is if these "servers" are just junks and they are a trash-can paradise I don't even need to go there unless I want leeching some maps on purpose - which is enough for me to step there a single time and I will know what to do later without even their knowledge - because I'm counting on their ignorance and this solution works with common "button-type" admins with zero skill in scripting.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I understand your frustration Gonzo but don't be so narrowly focused that you think your being unable to solve the problem has exhausted the bypass methodology.

In running servers for years I've ended up against this issue myself several times. Each time I reached out to the person bypassing my attempted banning and a couple of times it started a correspondence (friendship?) that gave me great insight into how it's done. Websites exist with the sole purpose of teaching young cheat coders how to begin the trade and they love to use UEngine as the basic teaching model. That's why so many seemingly new cheats still get made for this game that so few people still play. Once they learn how it's done in UT they can then apply that knowledge to current games since the client-server architecture is the same in principle. It's why every anti-cheat gets quickly bypassed and why persistent cheating never seems to let up. There are legions of young up-and-comers sharpening their coding claws on our game so they can learn and move up.

Oh, and don't overlook local manipulation of game files. I love to thank Cowboy for painfully teaching me that lesson years ago. That goes on WAY more than I think most server admins are aware of.

Obviously I'm leaving out a lot of information here because I'm not just going to tell you or anyone else reading how it's done or set you on the path to find out. I can tell you that you'll find my account at every cheat site and you'll see that I've been a member for a long time. I've followed that community and I have to stubbornly acknowledge that they just keep grinding.
Forgive me but each time I hear something like : "it's not worth for admins to ban cheaters, because they will easly bypass the ban" it sounds to me more like a cheap excuse to keep cheaters unbanned and lets the party going on. Do really all the banned cheaters will bypass bans so easly? Or perhaps just some of them will and most of them will not? If 3 of 10 cheaters will bypass a ban, it still give more banned than bypassed ratio, so still worth to ban them.
I know you don't mean it like it sounds but you should consider your accusations a little more carefully. Do you really think admins just don't care, that having a cheater on their servers doesn't keep them up at night? If you think that for a moment I should let you see my emails from the last couple of years. Some long-time admins are at the end of their literal rope with cheaters and a couple have even used my punishment mod. I feel disgusted with myself for even making it but the emails are heartbreaking and I understand why they are so frustrated.

TL/DR: Cheaters are going to win no matter what you do until/unless you whitelist players or UT gets some sort of registration system that gives unique game keys.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

(Nelsona) Were you banned by IP only or by HWID? Perhaps u were IP-only banned, so that's why you bypassed it so easly?

Just right now I've tried to bypass my Nextgen 1.22 & Bantool ban, have used several Mac and HWID spoofers, I've spoofed my:
- mac1 and mac2 adresses
- hdd C: and D: volume IDs
- Windows HWID and Genuine HWID
- connected via VPN
- cleared user.ini Nexgen hashes

and still it kicks me out of the server...it doesn't seem to be easy to bypass without Virtual Machine, perhaps some payed solution exist for bypassing ut99 bans together with payed aimbots?

Also it seems that these fukin aimbotters read this thread.. after I begun to post here again in this thread yesterday and today, just right now I've been vote-kicked from 2 games in a row from LONDON server, hopefully these retarded idiots vote-kicks me after game ends (at the final scoreboard ) so I can usually play the next game (map). There were about 11-12 players in the game which mean I have been vote-kicked by at least 6-7 players twice (in 2 games/maps). I did nothing bad against them, just joined a game and was playing like everyday, they must be vote-kicking me because of this thread. Haha fukin stupid dogs. I joined the next game at the beginning and did a screenshoot to show what are nicknames of these retarded losers who vote-kicks me for no reason, some of them left before the screenshot has been made so not all of them are present on the screenshoot:

https://ibb.co/Rc74yk6

Bunch of angry no-life trolls, not only cheating but also vote-kicking for no reason, insulting, ridiculing etc, they do it no matter I'm in a winning team or in a losing team, no matter I'm a player or just a spectator, no matter if I talk in chat or I'm quiet, they are bunch of very angry rude losers, SCUM of the internet, do your moms know you are at computer? HAHA.
Last edited by Gonzales on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

You should take a break my friend. It's not worth getting upset over. The first rule of dealing with cheaters is to never let them know they are upsetting you or causing you trouble in any way. If they know that the harassment will never stop.

If it's that important to you then you should just open your own server and get to experience the problem from the admin's side.
I don’t wanna give the end away
but we’re gonna die one day
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Cheaters can kiss my ass, I slept with their mothers and grandmas. HAHAHA.
REGULATOR

Post by REGULATOR »

Hey there,

Let me introduce myself, I'm one of the "cheaters" of your list

Currently, I'm playing under the nick : Just a Thought

but I have plenty of AKA, like REGULATOR (and bunch of nick from your list)

If I created an account today, it was (mostly) because I've some free time right now, and because I'd like to defend other players and I.

So, basically, some people on this forum are complaining about other players about "cheating"

Well, so.. Before to explain myself about what do I think about this, just let me tell you something :

I'm playing UT since more or less 15 years. I tried almost all the game-type that I was able to try. I loved some of them (CTF / iCTF / sCTF / BT...)

And basically, after 15 years playing a game, you'll start to be good at it.

Moreover, you can mix games-types to be more efficient to others, like for example BT and aim-game-type (BT requires a good aim, it will pratice your aim and your movements)

Now, once you know that, imagine what a player that play a game for 15 years can do to a player that doesn't play the game the same way that he does ?

Yep... that's exactly what's happening on servers.

I won't teach you anything by saying UT99 is an old game with few players on it. But... 85% (or even more) of the players are... pro... or at least really good.

You have to accept that some players can beat you, and it doesn't mean they are cheating...

Trust me, some players are wayyyy better than me, and it doesn't tilt me or whatever, no, on the contrary, I really enjoy playing against players who are better than me, this is how you learn !

Look, for exemple (correcet me if I'm wrong) but you guys are a "camper-sniper" clan ? That's right ?

Now, go and challenge me 1vs1 on a camper map (with your game-type)... Dude... I won't even make a single frag...

It's exactly the same with me... Go and challenge me on a iCTF game, and you won't have a chance...

Just, I know that some people can easily think that other players are cheating... But dude, open your eyes... you're playing a 20 years old game... There is NO-MORE beginner players on that game !

Complaining on a forum saying everyone is cheating (please.. dude... take a look at your list... there're more than 70 players !!!! Do you realise what's you're saying ? I mean... seriously ?!). So, basically, if someone is better than you (just a little bit) he is cheating... Well... that's sure, if you're thinking that way... UT is full of cheaters...

You want to get better, pratice your aim, pratice your movement, pratice what's you're good for (defending / covering / attacking...), go and play offline... do what other players do (or have done (for years)). And then, come back and come challenge us, we will wait for you ;)

P.S : If some of you want my config, i can share my .ini (I have nothing to hide)
Gonzales

Post by Gonzales »

Look clown, I deal with cheaters long enought to know that they are as ugly liars as ugly cheaters (OutForBlood can confirm it) and what you are saying is a classical crap / bullshit / trolling which I heard many times from many cheaters, they being caught cheating always will ugly lie they are not cheaters and that they are just skilled players, and they will call a player who called them cheaters a noob who can't lose to better player, and the same will be repeated by their friends who will support them, etc all this is being done to make a player like me who say X = a cheater looks like a fool. I heard such bullshit too many times from 100% proven aimbotters and their friends who support them, cheaters support each other.

I love this game and I enjoy this game and I have completely no problem with losing to a better and fair player, I can even say gg. And I nowhere said that everyone is a cheater, I provide a list of cheaters, and only these who are on the list are cheaters, not "everybody". If there is already almost 70 nicknames on the list, and the list still grows, that means only that the game is heavily plagued by cheaters, which is sad but true and that it's not my fault that there is so many cheaters, what you're trying to make is to make the list looks like everybody on the list is not a cheater and the whole list contains false hits mostly, and me looks like a noob who doesn't know what he is doing, you will not achieve this, go troll elsewhere, as nicknames on the list are cherry-picked, I put only these who I'm sure to be cheaters, it's possible that there might be one or two false hits, most of these cheaters I meet and play daily and they are god damn botters.

Moreover if you were a real fair player who got on the list by false hit, you would just come here and shortly say "hi, I'm on your list and I think it's a mistake, it would be good if you could consider removing me from the list, I can play several games to prove it." etc, instead of writing an elaboration at me how much a noob I am, "you can't lose to a better player", "do you know what are you saying", "the nickname on your list are not cheaters", "Complaining on a forum saying everyone is cheating "

As you can see you clearly haven't come here in case of a real single false hit on the list, for you most (if not all) nicknames on the list are false hits, this proves you've come here with an interest to throw all bad at me and the list and to defend / support cheaters, because the list is starting to be uncomfortable for cheaters, so they start coming here and trying to troll like the one from this thread who was lying that Cardenas is not a cheater. He failed, just like you, go troll elsewhere.
P.S : If some of you want my config, i can share my .ini (I have nothing to hide)
This made my day, it proves you are not a cheater. :shock: It looks like written by some 10 yo cheater who is trying to show himself more credible and to divert attention.
Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Okay, for REGULATOR - welcome to forum, I'm glad to see you here... there is a coding section available, I might be interested about whatever goodies or ideas if you have for sharing.

Shorter as possible:
Now for cheaters chapter, there are indeed good players - I saw a bunch of videos on YouTube and you'll be surprised to see how good are some of these old foxes, you can clearly see their skill after years of practice. On the other side this experience can make players to gain skill in modifying files for getting an advantage. You don't need AIM support but you can do some "radar" type tweaks and then... Who is able to figure if said player is cheating or not ? He can simulate that is aiming somewhere in a bad spot with nobody in range just to mask future shots right on target - this is probably the most harder thing to catch. Else videos poorly captured done by me a few time ago were showing exactly what players were saying in forum - cheating in last game stage, closer to ending score. That is more than a solid evidence explained even by a recent member/mapper/player joined. Yes, some of those "players" are so pathetic and cannot get idea that they do sucks and they start cheating in a more or less known way. Of course old players with years on the back can figure that something went wrong. You were in 10th place from 13 players and in last minute you are on top - c'mon... We might be dumb but not retarded, this is a matter of logic which usually cheaters with zero skill don't really have. A smart dude has enough brain for playing normally, these don't have too much and sooner or later are caught. What do they earn ? A place in a Scoreboard. Seriously ? I'm not sure if I'm interested about Scoreboards... What is for a Scoreboard ? It gives you fuel for car ? I don 't think so.
In MGS due to my ping in majority of cases I'm losing matches against Monsters and Bots. Is this a problem or an advantage ? Nope, it's a party time and that's all...

If Gonzales is tracking these "servers" and keeps us informed probably it's not a bad idea.
UncodeX Stuff
Not often maintained
My UT Mapping works...
- Pablo Picasso -